Doctor in Power Smiles Dental Speciality
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Power Smiles Dental SpecialityYour feedback matters!
I have some stains at my teeth and there is black colour in which about 0.25 inch hole in my molars so please suggest me proper remedies for that.
I am suffering from tooth infection from past 3 months and I also visit a dentist but he says nothing to worry but I am afraid of cancer please suggest me a good opinion about my life.
Whats the difference between the prices of metal braces and 6 month smile braces and why 6 month smile braces works faster? Is there any side effects for faster moving of teeth.
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.