Doctor in Panacea Hospital Pvt Ltd - Basaveshwaranagar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Panacea Hospital Pvt Ltd - BasaveshwaranagarYour feedback matters!
PMS or premenstrual syndrome affects women exactly prior to their menstrual cycle. This syndrome may have affects manifold, impacting a woman’s physical health, behavior and emotions. The condition is very common and affects more than 80% of the women before their monthly cycles begin.
People may have a confusion about how many time should we go to the washroom? The right answer is 5-7 times a day. You should at least drink 8-10 glasses of water. But if you have any issue related to the kidney, you should seek help.
Everything in our universe radiates energy. From living organisms to natural wonders, all radiate energy. The human body is not any exception and radiates energy as well. The human body is a very specialized system and it radiates many types of energy depending on the part of the body and its function.
There are several channels for the continuous flow of energy in and out of our body and these channels are known as chakras. This is the energy which influences our lifestyle significantly and plays a powerful impact over our happiness, health and other aspects of our daily lives which we cannot afford to miss out on.
Chakras have been present in ayurveda for thousands of years. The approach to Chakras is more on the spiritual side of human body and mind. Ayurveda says that a person’s ailments can be healed when he or she can uplift their chakras. Chakras make energy flow in and out of the body and along with it they can also revive the affected areas of their body or combat other factors which may be causing an ailment.
With the help of chakra healing a person can be treated from possibly any kind of disease. There are seven points in our body along which our chakras exist and each point is associated with a different set of organs or systems. So how is the concept of chakras related to healing?
Chakras And Healing
Chakra healing is related to ayurveda because it is not only spiritual in nature but there are a lot that goes into this form of healing. Long term dietary techniques are used in chakra healing and this requires the person to consume pure foods which are beneficial for the body.
The threefold approach in ayurveda for treating ailments is also used in chakra healing. These are Sattvavajaya, Daivachikitsa, Yuvi vyapashraya. All of these approaches are very much beneficial and has helped the people to recover from different intensity of diseases over the years.
● Chakra healing is related to yoga as well because the various yoga asanas affect the chakras. There are specific asanas which can be practised to target a specific chakra.
● Chakra healing is strongly related to ayurveda because the techniques and treatments used in ayurvedic treatments affect the various chakras of our body which in turn heals the body.
Let us have a look at some brilliant examples which will help you to understand how chakras can help you get relief from different diseases. For example, a person may be suffering from intestinal problems and then takes help of ayurvedic treatment to get rid of that problem. The ayurvedic treatment helps in overcoming the problem by making the Root chakra function properly.
So as you can see that chakras can play a significant role in influencing, improving and enhancing your lifestyle and health in a brilliant manner.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure.