Doctor in Paediacure
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for PaediacureYour feedback matters!
Sir my son at about 7 years old is suffering from nose block specially during sleeping time daily .then he does not sleep. Last 15 days I suggest and checkup by a specialist doctor prescribe some tab and one nasal drop .but no relief. What can I do .plz suggest me.
Good evening doctor, we gave rotavirus (rotasiil) vaccine to my 2 months old baby boy, I gave breast milk soon after vaccine, after sometime I found saliva along with milk coming out from his mouth, I wanted to know whether the vaccine enter into his body or not.
I missed to give pulse polio to my son on 11 mar-18however, gave it in jan-18. Please advise any alternative way such as can I consult private doctors.
My 2 years baby is very slim. His weight 10. From last 6 mnth and his skin colour brown .what I do. His skin glow white and weight increase.
Hi my baby is near 6 month and he have loose motion last 2 days, I give medicine Econorm and ORS and also Coconut water but still he having loose motion ,so please let us know how I do it.
Good even sir/mam. My son age 2 months. He is suffering from motion problem. Im consultant Dr. He prescribed syp. Livodex &syp. Dufflac is sos. Sir told to me no problem. But my son no passing free motion. Another one at birth time my milk is not given because i am suffering spinal pain. So in another hospital. So that hospital people given milk powder mix started at birth 4 today. Please prescribe medicine my son passing free motion.
Mere baby ka birth weight 3.6 kg tha. 6.5 month pr 7.3 kg tha but now he is 9 month old but still the weight is 7.3 kg only. What should I do?
Why your EQ is the most important factor for your happiness?
A higher Intelligence Quotient does not guarantee your happiness or success in life. To succeed in life, it is not your IQ, but your EQ that plays a bigger role. Emotional Quotient(EQ) or emotional intelligence stands for your ability to understand and manage your emotions effectively. It influences various aspects of your life, from how you behave to how you interact with others, and has a direct effect on your happiness levels, life quality and self-satisfaction.
Several studies on emotional intelligence have revealed that while about 80% of the common man's success is linked to emotional intelligence, only the remaining 20% is a result of his intelligence quotient! So, how does EQ affect your life?
- At Work: At the workplace, emotional intelligence can have a significant impact on your performance. It shapes your business as well as professional relationships, while helping you to navigate the social complexities that characterise a place of work.
- For Your Health: It affects your physical health too, as management of stress levels is directly linked to your EQ levels. High stress levels can make you susceptible to many diseases like stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, etc. Likewise, if you're unable to handle and manage your emotions effectively, it can lead to mental problems like depression, mood swings and anxiety.
- Personal Relationships: The role of EQ can't be ignored when it comes to building relationships. It enables you to communicate successfully,while helping you to build stronger relationships.Whether they are your professional relationships or personal ones, a better understanding and control of your emotions is imperative for not only a better expression of your feelings,but also for a complete understanding of what others are feeling.
So, how can you improve your EQ?
Unlike IQ, you can certainly improve your EQ significantly by developing and honing these key abilities.
1. The ability to manage negative emotions
Although both negative and positive emotions are needed to succeed in life, sometimes, negative emotions can overwhelm you, affecting your judgement.Developing skills that do not let negative emotions get to you can significantly increase your EQ levels.
2. The ability to reduce stress
Effectively controlling and managing stress is also an ability, the development of which can bring you great success in life. Staying focused, balanced and in control is what you should aim at when under severe pressure. You should be able to quieten yourself down quickly, while relieving yourself from stress.
3. The ability to stay positive even in times of difficulty
Last but not the least, when faced with a difficult situation or even a difficult person, it's crucial to remain positive as then the difficulty faced becomes easier to handle. Arriving at resolutions for difficult situations positively and with confidence is what you should strive to do.
EQ helps you to do well at work, build strong relationships and accomplish your personal and career goals. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!