Hip Replacement Surgery
Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Padmavathi HospitalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from severe pain, back of the right knee (I feel pain while bending and lifting of leg on the mussel and nerves, I feel too much stress at back of the knee. Please give some suggestions for needful help)
I've got a sprain as I got up suddenly from the bed. The sprain is in the lower and middle left back, what should I do?
Me running karte waqt zameen par Gir gaya tha aur Mere paaon me 1 mahine se moch aa gai hai. Aur dard abhi bhi ho raha hai. Dard ko mitaane ke liye Mujhe kya karna chahiye? Plzz help me Sir.
My both leg got operated for ligament tear after then continually my leg is suffering with pain lack of strength however I am doing exercise also .now my left leg knee is severely getting me in trouble and pain unstoppable doctor said cartilage problem and for again for operation and simultaneously same problem started with right knee also .i can not bent my leg and it is paining in either of the condition and can not leave it straight or can not fold it .i do not want to do operation .phytharsphy started again .please help me to get rid of this.
ACL tear of right leg knee due to sports injury. Need acl reconstruction. Pls. Let me know the cost. Thanks Mortoza.
My mother aged 52 is weight 90 kg, she constantly have knee pain and took injections for that. Her condition. Is that she cannot walk continuously and cannot stand long. She is taking medicines for knee pain sometimes. Bt. It's not helping her out. She is also tried to loose her weight but as she is aged also its seems her to difficult to do so. So can you tell me some diet chart that will help her or any specific ointment that will help her to relieve her pain.
My sister is suffering from vascular arthritis TAS (takayus arthritis disease) so after diagnosis we are following steroids and ATT drugs for initial treatment, please someone suggest us any other treatment available, seeking for suggestions thank you.
Arthritis (inflammation in one or more than one of the joints) is a common condition that afflicts many people. Arthritis can affect anyone of any age whether it is due to lifestyle factors, diet problems, genetics, other related disorders or even medications.
Causes of Arthritis
Injury - can damage to bone, ligament and cartilage that ultimately leads to severe pain.
Infection – Any kind of infection to the joint may result in arthritis.
Obesity and advanced age – Both are the common causes of arthritis.
Overuse – Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which ultimately leads to intense pain.
Sprain - Due to sudden unnatural movements causes pain as well as restriction of movement of the joint.
Malignancy – Myeloma, metastatic carcinoma.
Dislocation – Also causes severe arthritis.
Other causes – Include Sarcoidosis, Sickle cell disease, Lupus, Kawasaki disease, Crohn’s disease, bone tumors, bleeding disorders etc.
Homeopathic Treatment of Arthritis
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat arthritis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for the homeopathic treatment of arthritis:
Actaea Spicata – This is one of the most effective medications for arthritis that affects the smaller joints in your body; so these could be your fingers, ankles, toes and wrists. These joints may become inflamed and swollen and might become very painful. Trying to touch these joints may make the pain even worse. Actaea Spicata is very good in treating these joints and can be very effective in improving mobility related pain as well.
Causticum – If you are suffering from hip pain due to arthritis, causticum is one of the very best remedies to not only reduce pain, but also to lessen some of the other symptoms. Some of the indications wherein causticum is effective are:
Walking or standing becomes problematic
Even if you can walk or stand, your gait or posture tends to be a little bent
Excessive stiffness and pain in your hip without any visible cues
Caulophyllum – This is also a very effective medication to treat problems within small joints with the exception that it is meant for cases where the joints also show signs of stiffness along with pain and inflammation. The stiffness may be so severe that you may become unable to move them. The pain does not stay confined to any particular spot; can rather spread to multiple joints and other parts of the body as well.
Bryonia Alba – Although a fairly common and well-known medication, it is very versatile in reducing pain and swelling across multiple joints within the body. The indications for prescribing this medication are when the joints are visibly red or feel hot to you and are painful to touch. Also, it is very effective in cases of bigger joints such as the knees and elbows.
- Combination of Ferrum Met and Sanguinara Can – This set of medications is very effective in reducing the symptoms as well as pain caused by arthritis in the shoulders. Some of the most common symptoms wherein this can be prescribed are when you have shoulder pain in both the shoulders. Raising them can cause pain as well. Sanguinara is good with right sided pain while Ferrum met is effective for left side shoulder pain and stiffness resulting from arthritis.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.