Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for NutrilifeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be very helpful, helped me improve my health, nurturing and knowledgeable. It helped me a lot as I was in a confusion since a long time..
I don't have personal experience yet. But your dedication towards this is amazing and I have seen a few who follow your advice in our old organization is tremendous. All the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and very helpful. Thanks for your help.. it was helpful :)
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be knowledgeable, caring and sensible. Great advice ,well d detailed .Thank you
Dr.Ranjani Raman is such a great neutritionist who helped me to reduce my weight in a healthier way and to improve my health.
Dt. Ranjani Raman provides answers that are very helpful. Thxxx mam
I like to reduce my weight naturally but I do not hav any knowledge about the exercise and diet plan based on tamilnadu food so can you please help me to know that.
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy! Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health, read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
1. Avocados: Avocados contain a monosaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a superfood that gives us omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
2. Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
3. Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
4. Eggs: The fat found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it an ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes form wear and tear thanks to the presence of choline element in them. Plus, it's also known as a weight loss friendly food.
5. Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
6. Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fat present in them can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
7. Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats! Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have just joined gym and I have been asked to eat soya bean for muscle growth, but my friend told me that eating soya bean in high quantity I not good for your sexual life. Is it true? Please guide me on the same.
Hello my name is Hrithik and I am from Delhi. I am still 67 kg of my weight and My height is 180 centimeters I want to increase my weight. What kind of diet should I take for this? 6 months ago I had jaundice also. February 4 to 13 June.
Meri age 35 hai mai female hu mera vitamin 'D' 9 hai Dr. ne jhukne ar heavy weight uthane mana kiya hai.
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
Alter the food schedule and instill a sense of discipline
It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
Keeps a check on binge eating and over eating
Five meals a day can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once, if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
Something in every meal
Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans
Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.