Doctor in Nimhans Hospital
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Nimhans HospitalYour feedback matters!
I talked medicine from psychiatrist since last 10 years formerly I took medicine of diva od 500 mg and lonazep 1 mg when I so tiredness and lazy and I am depressed so I see doctor yesterday when doctor changed my medicine in to valpore 500 mg and primox 25 mg. When I fall in to insomnia please doctor suggest a solution for me immediately.
Does low blood sugar causes anxiety, anxiousness, trembling of hand and fingers and increased heartbeat for a short duration (for a couple of hours? I mean if a person has not had anything except water for 12 to 15 hours who is also using ashwagandha which is claimed to decrease blood sugar levels. Also what could be the reason of increased heartbeat after meals specially after dinner?
I have addicted some bad habits but I can't stop now this bad habits and I am not concentrate on my education now please give some suggestions.
Hi Sir, I have been taking olanzapine 2.5 once daily for last 3 years along with my antidepressants. My doctor now discontinued it as it was (perhaps) affecting my mood adversely. So how much time does it take for olanzapine to get out of my system completely?
I am using petril 0.5 mg nowadays since 15 days. And before that, I have taken 0.25 mg for 2 months. I don’t have any problem means side effect. Can you please tell me what will be the impact on memory by taking this medicine for a long time and what is the meaning of a long time?
Good evening i've been experiencing intense anxiety & panic attacks since the past 8 months (october 2018) onwards due to which daily functioning has been adversely affected. The major symptoms are constant heart palpitation and pain, nausea, trembling hands and extreme difficulty to function. This can be part of the panic attack which is not associated with any stressful events or thoughts but rather quite spontaneous and all of a sudden unexpected panic attack which causes severe heart palpitations, and pain, nausea, trembling hands and adversely affecting the daily functioning. I've been through severe anxiety and panic attacks many times in my life since 2008. The doctor had prescribed escitalopram & had taken it since 2017 but it's not effective now as i've been experiencing severe anxiety and panic attacks for about past 8 months from now. After undergoing intense anxiety and panic attacks for many months, it eventually decreases and I will start experiencing calmness for many months. But the anxiety and panic attacks start all over again for several months and while i'm going through anxiety and panic attacks, escitalopram prescribed by the doctor is not effective. I am a lady of 24 years. Can I kindly request for a medical advice? Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Financial issues can crop up between a couple, and if not sorted out in time, it has the potential to disrupt marital bliss. From the 19 th century to the 21 st century, the financial dependence of women on men has had a gradual transformation to financial independence. Yet financial issues between couples have not ebbed.
1. Having Different Spending and Saving Habits
The most common thread of discord among couples relates to spending habits. Sometimes it is the woman who likes to splurge on clothes and accessories, while the man likes to save every penny. Sometimes it is the man who likes to spend on booze and gambling and the woman likes to save. Sometimes both of them may be splurging on the stuff of their liking and they blame each other for not saving enough.
2. Debt Positions
Most people live with loans, be it credit card loans, car loans, home loans or something else. As couples discuss each other’s debt position, sparks may start flying if one has an awful record of taking loans and repayments.
3. Financial Obligations
Most often, while discussing financial matters, couples don’t take into consideration each other’s obligations. If one has inherited debt from his/her late parents, one may have to repay it. This is an obligation that people have to meet if they don’t want to let go of the property which had been mortgaged to secure the loan. However, the wife may not try to understand this obligation on her husband’s part. Sparks may fly between those couples regarding such financial obligations.
4. Power Play
Power play between partners can arise when one earns and the other does not. It may also arise when one of the partners does not have a job or one earns considerably more than the other. If one of the partners hails from a rich family and the other has a modest financial background, it may also cause power play between them. In all these cases, one with more income, rich family background or the sole earning member may want to dictate spending or saving terms. This can cause friction between the partners.
5. Expenditure Related to Children
Having children is bliss, but raising them is expensive. It can cause friction between the partners if one wants to have more children than the other. If one partner wants two or more children, but the other is worried about the cost of raising more than one child, it may cause a squabble between them. At the end of the day, it boils down to being a financial issue.
6. Caring for Extended Family
One may need to take a loan to provide medical aid to his/her parents or to help his/her brother who has lost his job. However, the other partner may be upset with that person for this. It may result in bickering.
Whatever the case might be, it is important for partners to resolve any financial issue that may arise. And in case they are not able to resolve it themselves, they can get in touch with an experienced Psychologist to get a professional resolution.
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a
Serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person.
Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homoeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homoeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
1. Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homoeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get Depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient Suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
2. Aurum Metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: This homoeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self-pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders or sweat profusely.
4. Causticum: This homoeopathic medicine is important for curing people who suffer from depression due to intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
5. Cimicifuga: This effective homoeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
6. Ignatia Amara: This homoeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to be too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
7. Kali Phosphoricum: Another effective homoeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali Phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anaemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration is experienced. These are only indicative, I would suggest referring a homoeopath for guaranteed results.