Doctor in Navachethana Hospital
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Navachethana HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vandana Krishnaprasad M to be very helpful. l have used letrozole 2.5mg twice a day from day 5 to 9 along with 4times of injections of 75units finally two follicles developed and attained size of 18mm and my doctor gave trigger shot of 10000units later 48hrs my dr did iui
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vandana Krishnaprasad M to be very helpful. Thank u mam
Dr. Vandana Krishnaprasad M provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks mam
I've had hyperprolactinaemia since last year and i've taken bromergon and parlodel but each time I stop the drug, the discharge on my nipple returns. Pls what can I do to arrest this situation bcoz i've been unable to conceive since last year.
What are specific foods (veg) and fruits to be taken for increase the hcg level after et in ivf process. After 15th - 158 after 17th - 215 susten 200 mg, susten sr, aquagest 100 mg injection instead of susten 100 mg (due to more pain ),evatone 2 mg, kq100, ferticell, zilargyn powder. Pls suggest foods and any others ways to final confirmation of pregnancy. On may 25th suggested for scan. Pls do the needful.
Giving birth to a baby is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful experiences in a woman's life. It makes them feel complete as an individual and also strengthens their relationship with their spouse. But unfortunately, all couples cannot conceive in a natural way. But there is nothing to feel sad about as with the advancement in medical technology, one can avail the high-tech fertility treatments to fulfill their dream of holding their baby in their lap. In vitro fertilization often shortened as IVF is one of the most popular artificial reproductive techniques that help to conceive. Basically, in this process eggs and ovary are combined in the laboratory.
How is IVF helpful?
IVF has emerged as a hope for all those couples who have been trying to have a baby for years. It helps the woman to get pregnant if she is suffering from a problem associated with egg quality, ovulation, endometriosis or blockage of the fallopian tube. It is also helpful in case your partner has a problem with sperm mortality or sperm count.
Side effects and risks associated with IVF Treatment: According to the current evidence, there are no serious side effects associated with in vitro fertility treatment. The medicines which are used for inducing the process of superovulation involved in IVF and other fertility treatments are also used in various other forms of fertility treatments. IVF was discovered some 30 years back. It has proven itself as one of the safest processes that come up with no long-term risk to the mother or the baby. Ovulation Hyperstimulation Syndrome happens to one percent of women out of all who opt for this treatment for conceiving a baby.
The specialists who are experienced are better at predicting which woman is at risk of OHSS. The expert medical professionals are trained for recognizing and managing symptoms.
This treatment might also cause potential complications to the baby like premature delivery or low birth weight, which increases the risk of birth defects or even death of the neonate. It is always recommended to consult an expert physician to get a better idea about the treatment and its associated pros and cons.
Hello doctor. Mere ander hormones ki kami h jiski wajah se muje baby conceive nhi ho raha h .koi medicines bata dijiye jo me jaldi se jaldi conceive kar paou. Meri sari reoorts normal h a to z.bas hormones inbalnace h .help me marriage ko 3 saal ho gaye h.
I have mild pcos and I consult doctor we trying for a baby but the result was negative so doctor advice to take metformin 500 mg bd is it beneficial for that I already taken thrx 25 mg for mild hypothyroidism metformin improve my fertility or not.
Hi I am 9 weeks happily pregnant woman with history of 2 miss carriages coz of no fetal activity. This time Dr. is giving extra supplement for hormone boost. I just want to know the injection hucog 5000 hp - 4 dose in a month. I gone through some post on internet that this injection is not recommended for pregnant woman. Can you pls suggest what’s the fact? Much thanks in advance!
My fallopian tubes r block. So doctor suggested me for ivf. Nw doctor told me to take ovral. L tablet to stimulate my ovaries and eggs. Why ovral tablet. Is this tablet harmful. Plzz answer.
Are you one of those couples who has been diagnosed with infertility? Then you would know that it is impossible for people on the outside to understand the level of suffering and struggle you go through. You make desperate efforts to overcome the problem, but with technology advancements, there are procedures that can help deal with the condition effectually. IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a medical fertilization process where an egg is combined or fertilized by a sperm outside of the living organism or the body or ‘in vitro’ environment.
In IVF, which is a kind of ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology, once the embryo or embryos are formed, they are transferred into the uterus. Since its invention, IVF has helped over millions of couples conceive and enjoy complete happiness.
To know more about how IVF can help people, continue reading.
- Couples can have a baby despite having Infertility issues: Whether a couple suffers from low sperm counts, any damage or issues with the fallopian tubes or the uterus, endometriosis, irregular ovulation or any other infertility problems, IVF still makes healthy and successful pregnancy possible. With having a reliable success record, the advanced technology of IVF is also safer.
- IVF boosts the chance of healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy baby: PGD or Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis being possible in IVF, it not only makes pregnancy possible but also ensures the health of the child. This diagnosis helps in identifying whether the embryo has any chromosomal deficiencies or not before it is implanted inside the uterus.
- IVF lets couples have more control over WHEN they want a baby: While to get pregnant naturally, couples have to try for years, IVF lets couples have more control over the time when they want a baby. Be it the gap between the two or more children or planning the birth of a child at a certain time or getting pregnant at the right time, IVF offers everything and makes it rather easy.
- IVF lets couples enjoy more options of having babies: When it comes down to having babies, IVF simply gives aspiring parents more options. From allowing women the chance to have children even after menopause, to storing the sperm and eggs for future use, IVF helps people in materializing their dream of having children in every possible way.
- IVF also lets same-sex couples and single women to have babies: IVF has made it possible for single women and same-sex couples to have children of their own. Yes, it is IVF, which gives such people the opportunity to become parents with the help of donor sperms or donor eggs. Especially, for those who fail to acquire satisfactory results through IUI, IVF turns out to be the next best option for potential patients to fulfil their dream of becoming parents.
One must also remember that opting for IVF doesn’t always mean success as the ultimate accomplishment of this assisted reproductive technology depends on various factors, such as health and quality of the eggs, the fertility of the sperm and a healthy uterus that can carry the embryo successfully. Consult with an IVF specialist in case you lack any of the necessary variants, as IVF still may have a solution for you.