Doctors in Narayana Ayurveda Kuteeram
Patient Review Highlights
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my gastric problem. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. The nurses at the NARAYANA AYURVEDA were really helpful. The complete process of treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. The NARAYANA AYURVEDA is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. Thanks to him I am much better now. In the very first sitting, Dr.Phanindra V V clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Phanindra V V has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. It was amazing, the NARAYANA AYURVEDA KUTEERAMl was so nicely made. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Phanindra V V guided me to change my attitude. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The hair growth treatment provided by them was quite beneficial.
Dr Phanindra V V has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Over the period of time the female hair loss treatment has helped me a lot. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Never thought I will suffer from something female hair loss like this. He treated my problem from the root. I am further looking for the best results. I thank him for providing me such a beneficial treatment.
With the help of his treatment for no periods I am feeling so great. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr PhaninDra did it immediately and started the no periods treatment for it. I was in too much pain. The overall atmosphere in the NARAYANA KUTEERAM was very soothing. he is a very nice and talented doctor.
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The friendliness of staff is the best in the NARAYANA AYURVEDA. On the very first day he identified my problem. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the panchakarma treatment is something else. Dr PhaninDra is really like god send person.
He is a very practical doctor. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my difficulty in sleeping. I read about the Phanindra V V on one of the social media platform. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
The doctor is an expert in back pain. He has treated by disc prolapse back pain with injections. Recommended. Especially, if you're afraid of sugery.
Dr. Phanindra V V provides answers that are professional. Thnku doc i will try this remedy
Doctor advise is really helpful & he is very knowledgeable. I can give 5 out of 5 for him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Phanindra V V to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Hi, My husband is having palpitation and numbness in hand also giddiness and getting lot of burps. Since 2 days please suggest something fast.
I am having left side chest pain with palpitations. Some times pain goes into left arm. I have done all tests eg TMT. Ecg, usg, lipid profile which all came normal. I feel burning stomach with acidity some times. I am non alcoholic but smoker.
Sir I have done my lipid profile test in which my ldl level is increased should I take statin If yes. How long should I take it Which is best statin?
Hello doctor. My baby is 4 weeks old. Doctor suggested to give him Nestlé nan pro 1.he is having it from past 1 week. Now he is doing motion in green color, even 1 to 2 times vomiting a day, even releasing gas too. please suggest me a good feed.
I am 24 year old and my wife is 20 year. We have complete 1 year married life but my wife is not pregnant yet. A doctor checkup my wife and say everything is normal and suggest to some testing related pregnancy. But I am confused what can do or not do. Please suggest what I do for safe pregnancy. thanks
Ayurvedic Abhyanga or Oil Massage helps to reduce the stress. It is explained that by doing Abhyanga, the ageing process, fatigue and disorders of Vata are controlled. Texts say that a person should do oil massage as per his constitution. Every day for Vata Constitution, Alternate days for Pitta and twice a week for kapha Constitution. Abhyanga or Oil Massage should be performed specially to the Head, Ears and the Feet. They promote Sight, improve the blood circulation, relax the body and the mind and specially improve the immunity. We, at Narayana Ayurveda Kuteeram provide customized oils based upon Prakruti ( Constitution ). You can contact us for the same.
Want advice for chronic Premature Ejaculation. Married for 6 years with 2 kids. No other health issue. Also lack of libido since last one year.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands are Thyroid nodules, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Cancer.
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is underactive and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone. You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a reoccurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced.
Ayurveda: According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which recur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Apart from that, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Ayurvedic herbs useful for treating hypothyroidism are kanchnar, Bauhinia variegata i.e. purple mountain ebony, Jatamansi, brahmi, guggulu, shilajit, gokshura, and punarnava.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla churna with honey, daily before breakfast.
- One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine. Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in doses amounting from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.