Doctors in Nano Hospitals
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Submit a review for Nano HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Some do's and don'ts to boost immunity
In layman language immunity means body's resistance to fight diseases or its ability to defend itself from foreign bodies. We can boost our immunity by following some simple do's and don'ts.
1) drink enough water - to get rid of the toxins and boost the metabolism.
2) get enough sleep- at least 7-8 hours but avoid oversleeping.
3) get ample sunlight-to boost vitamin d which is crucial for fending off diseases.
4) eat lots of vegetables- as well as fruits 6-7 servings in a day to boost antioxidants which fight free radicals.
5) eat some herbs and spice - like turmeric, garlic, ginger, indian gooseberry, ginseng.
6) stretch daily-at least 30 minutes daily for building strength and enhancing blood circulation.
1) avoid processed foods- as it cannot be digested and may create some gastrointestinal problem.
2) limit refined sugar - specially in beverages as they are immune depressant.
3) avoid cold foods- as cold foods and cold drinks reduce the digestive fire.
4) do not smoke and drink - as it can wane off all the energy you have.
5) limit allopathic medicines - especially life time medicines, rather try to modify your lifestyle to get rid of the problem.
6) do not overthink - as it can effect power of mind and surround you with negativity which can further effect your immunity and leave you lethargic!
Snoring can frustrate the people who share your home and it likely leaves you feeling tired in the morning.
Snoring is when you sleep, the muscles of your throat relax, your tongue falls backward, and your throat becomes narrow and "floppy." As you breathe, the walls of the throat begin to vibrate - generally when you breathe in, but also, to a lesser extent, when you breathe out. These vibrations lead to the characteristic sound of snoring.
Causes of snoring: age, being overweight or obese, drinking too much alcohol, blocked nasal passage, etc.
It’s not a condition to ignore. Reasons to take snoring seriously:
· Leads to poor night sleep.
· You may not realize how disruptive your snoring is, but it may have a serious impact on your spouse.
· Snoring can also cause you to have a dry mouth or sore or irritated throat when you wake up.
· Snoring leads to feeling of tiredness all the time, less focused, etc.
Tips you can follow which will help you to prevent it:
- Change Your Sleep Position. Lying on your back at night causes your tongue and soft palate to collapse back into your airways causing you to snore. Hence, try to sleep on your side rather than your back.
- Go to bed at the same time every night and get plenty of sleep. Regular sleep patterns help you sleep better, and more restful sleep may reduce snoring.
- Elevate your head with pillows to improve airflow through your nasal passages and to help you breathe easier.
- Keep your nose clear, so that you breathe in through your nose rather than your mouth.
- Sinus can be one of the causes for snoring so including Vitamin C in diet for immune system. E.g.papaya, bell peppers, broccoli, pineapple, etc.
- If overweight or obese then reduce your weight.
- Drink plenty of water. Stay well hydrated.
- Eat healthy like complex carbs (whole grains,oats, etc), lean protein (lean chicken, fish, etc) and healthy fats like Omega-3 (fish, flax seeds, olive oil, etc).
- Exercise daily. Yes it helps to reduce snoring.
- Avoid eating heavy meals just before bedtime.
- Avoid saturated fats in diet like red met, mayonnaise,etc.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
- Quite smoking.
- Talk to your doctor about your problem.
Modern oral implantology can be traced since the 1960s, and it is now a predictable and successful treatment modality for edentulous (toothless) situations. A dental implant is a prosthetic tool that is fixed into the jaw to provide support to a crown, fixed denture, or removable denture.
A dental implant is a titanium pillar which helps to provide support when embedded into the jaw bone. Such titanium pillars are compatible with the human body and thus, are incredibly safe for usage. The implants then blend in with the bones and tissues and create a stable foundation for teeth restoration. By indulging into a process called abutment where the repair is attached with the help if a connector, a natural look is then obtained for the implants.
Dental implant procedure
Problems solved by dental implants
Used in for any tooth replacement; particularly useful for the:
Single tooth replacement
Completely toothless state
Long toothless spans.
When a fixed partial denture is compromised due to:
Long toothless spans
Unfavorable number & location of abutments.
When a conventional complete denture may be compromised due to:
Poor muscular coordination.
Low tolerance of mucosal tissues
Hyperactive gag reflex
Procedure for dental implants
The surgical site is thoroughly cleaned and painted with 1% povidone-iodine solution to bring down the bacterial colony count in the mouth.
Incision: standard trapezoidal incision or branemark system buccal incision is made midway between the crest and depth of the vestibule, and then the flap is reflected lingually.
Drilling into bone: the manufacturer gives a guide to the sequence of drills (sizes) to be used to make proper sized drill hole for a particular implant.
Drilling: â the first drill invariably is the round one, to puncture the cortex at the crest. After that, the drills are used in ascending order of thickness.
Drilling speed: bone must be drilled at a speed less than 800 rpm. The drills are marked for depth to guide the surgeon as to how deep the hole should be.
Insertion: implants are provided in a sterile pre-packed container with an implant carrier, which is gently taken to the drilled site and hand twisted to engage a few threads, and then a special ratchet is used to screw the implant up to its required depth. The implant carrier is removed then and healing cap is screwed on to the visible implant top.
Irrigation: it is done with normal saline to keep the local bone temperature at normal body temperature and also to flush out the bone to debris from the drill hole.
Closing the wound: Black silk is the preferred suture material with a traumatic curved needle. Interrupted sutures are placed and are removed 5-7 days postoperatively.
Advantages of dental implants
Some of the advantages are as follows:
Preservation of bone: the placement of an implant will ensure that the bone level is maintained in that region.
Teeth can be positioned for aesthetics: with an implant, the teeth may be positioned where the natural one existed rather than in the neutral zones for stability.
Maintenance of vertical dimension: the loss of vertical dimension decreases due to wear and bone resorption. Implant dentures can maintain the vertical dimension, as bone resorption is minimal.
Occlusion: easier to establish proper occlusion and occlusal loads can be directed.
Improved mastication: enhanced bite force and masticatory efficiency.
Increased stability and retention
Reduced size of the prosthesis
The enhanced success rate of prosthesis
Healthy smile with dental implants
Disadvantages of dental implants
Some of the disadvantages include:
Prolonged treatment duration
Involves a surgical procedure.
After effects of dental implants
Tear of flap
Puncture of the buccal or lingual cortex
Lack of irrigation or insufficient irrigation
Lack of primary stability of implants
Rarely fracture of the implant
Loosening of implant
Loss of implant
So, if a person wants healthy and natural teeth, then go for dental implants. It is found that the success rate for dental implants is 98%.
Why Do I Have a Red Penis, and How Can I Treat It?
A red penis doesn't necessarily point to an infection and is a very common problem for men. If the red skin accompanies rough, dry or chafing and sore penis skin, it can be uncomfortable and create obstacles to your sexual health and happiness. Skin redness can have causes that aren't due to an underlying disease, some of which you can find below. Fortunately, there are a variety of ways to treat a red and sore penis. Read the list below to determine whether or not your red and sore penis is just irritated or if you need to seek medical treatment.
1) Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes redness on the skin that can be painful to the touch. Dry skin builds up to create patchy and sometimes flaky patches of red skin. It is common to find psoriasis on the penis skin. Although psoriasis is a chronic disease, it can remain dormant for periods of time until it emerges.
2) Balanitis is inflammation of the foreskin and head of the penis. While this is most common in uncircumcised men, it can appear in circumcised men too. Improper hygiene can contribute to skin irritation, including both lack of cleansing and too much cleansing. This penis disorder can lead to a red and sore penis with tenderness, itching or swelling.
Itchy Penis Prevention: Keeping Thrush at Bay
An itchy penis can strike a guy at any time and any place - and can be caused by any number of things. One of the more irritating causes is commonly called thrush - a yeast infection, the proper name of which is candidiasis. Practicing proper penis care can help decrease the chance of infection, which is certainly advisable.
Yeast infections are much more common in women than in men, but men sometimes do acquire them as well. And while thrush often occurs on the penis and surrounding areas and can be transmitted from one partner to another, it is not classified as a sexually transmitted infection. That's essentially because there are other ways for men to contract candidiasis.
It also isn't always found on the genitals. Thrush can show up in other places, including the mouth.
Candidiasis is caused by a yeast fungus called candida. This is a commonly-occurring fungus that all bodies have. It's only when the quantity of the fungus gets out of hand that it causes an itchy penis or other issues.
Thrush can be passed on from one partner to the other through sexual contact, although this doesn't happen as often as might be expected. Other common causes of thrush include:
- Use of antibiotics. Antibiotics help to keep infection under control by killing bacteria, but they kill both good and bad bacteria. When the good bacteria are decreased, candida may take advantage of the opportunity to thrive and grow.
- Immune system issues. Similarly, when the immune system is negatively impacted, the conditions become better for candida to gain in numbers.
- Diabetes. High blood sugar helps candida to breed, so uncontrolled diabetes can be a factor.
- Improper hygiene. A penis that is not kept properly washed is much more likely to accommodate thrush. That means both those that are not kept clean as well as those that are cleaned with harsh soaps or cleansers are more susceptible. In the latter case, the improper cleanser causes irritated skin, which is a better environment for fungal infections.
There are numerous simple steps that a man can take to make his tool less likely to develop candidiasis. For example:
- Use a condom. When thrush is sexually transmitted, it is usually when a man has been engaging in sex without a condom. The rubber helps to prevent the transfer of yeast to the man's member.
- Watch the blood sugar. Maintaining blood sugar at an appropriate level makes the infection less likely to occur.
- Keep the immune system up. Eating healthily, exercising regularly and getting sufficient sleep can help strengthen the immune system, making one less susceptible to thrush.
- Don't get too rough. Irritated penis skin is a target for thrush. Sometimes guys get a little too rough when masturbating, and that excess friction can cause irritation. Keep the strokes steady and exciting but don't lose all control.
- Practice proper hygiene. As mentioned above, a clean tool is less likely to attract thrush and the subsequent itchy penis. Guys should wash their members after having sex, even if they wear a condom, just to be safe. (This is in addition to regular washing, of course.) As mentioned above, it's crucial that the cleanser used is not too harsh and does not contain chemicals or perfumes that are likely to irritate the skin. Don't stop there, however. Keeping the equipment healthy can be accomplished by regular use of a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for one that includes a combination of a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (vitamin E is good), which can help to smooth and alleviate common skin irritation as well as itchiness. The crème should also contain vitamin B5, which aids in life sustenance and healthy penile cell metabolism. Used regularly, the right crème can do wonders for the itchy penis problem caused by thrush.
Spacing is a very common complication in upper front teeth.
Its treatment varies with it's cause and factors affecting spacing.
Treatment to correct adult spacing in teeth:
1. Orthodontic braces:
This is the most commonly preffered treatment where complete tooth movement is done
2. Composite bonding:
It is a cosmetic filling tooth colour material used to close small gap between the teeth.
3. Indirect veneers:
Many types of materials are used like porcelain and composite where minimal tooth cutting is required for the material to accomodate and close the space.
4. Crown and bridges:
It is a more invasive treatment where the space is more and other options cannot be indicated.
Ayurveda takes an all encompassing perspective about health and regards the overall body rather than an individual sickness. When you visit an Ayurvedic doctor, he'll put forth numerous inquiries before diagnosing you. Once the doctor is sure of what afflicts your body, only then he will treat you!
The fundamental center of Ayurvedic treatment for fruitlessness is to guarantee the correct change of food into supplements that can move to the 'shukra dhatu'. Portions of the utilized treatment for fruitlessness as a part of Ayurveda are:
Swedanam: Ayurvedic doctors utilize this strategy to incite sweating in patients experiencing barrenness with the assistance of overwhelming covers or activities. This is done to flush poisons out of the body.
Vamanam: This is to some degree uncomfortable in any case detoxing Ayurvedic treatment prompts to free the body of undigested food.
Medicated Ghee: This is an Ayurvedic pharmaceutical to treat female fruitlessness. Devoured as melted margarine blended with milk, this drug is touted to treat utilitarian issues however, does not treat basic inadequacies.
Eating routine To Tackle Infertility:
As per Ayurveda, a person managing fruitlessness needs to follow a strict eating regimen. Aside from keeping away from fried and unreasonably salty food, Ayurveda prescribes incorporating the accompanying foods in a patient’s diet:
Dairy items, for example, milk
Every one of these foods give nourishment to the shukra dhatu, which can help in treating infertility.
Laparoscopy is a procedure that helps a doctor to view the abdomen of a woman. The pelvis of a female consists of the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tube right at the bottom of the abdomen. The process of laparoscopy allows a doctor to witness any abnormalities that might be interfering the ability of a woman to conceive. Some of the common problems that women encounter in this regard include ovarian cysts, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, pelvic adhesions, pelvic adhesions etc.
Advantages of Laparoscopy:
Laparoscopy allows correct diagnosis of infertility problems that are often missed by the conventional method of diagnosis. For instance, a woman suffering from severe endometriosis can be rightly diagnosed by employing ultrasound. However, if a woman suffers from mild endometriosis, ultrasound cannot pick it up. Laparoscopy, in this case, can do the trick. Another instance where laparoscopy comes handy is during the diagnosis of pelvic adhesions or scar tissue. Adhesion is a disorder that restricts the fallopian tube to hold the egg during ovulation. Conventional methods such as x-rays, ultrasound, and CT scan fail to rightly diagnose the problem in this case.
Another important advantage of laparoscopy is the fact that, it is a less invasive technique as compared to conventional surgery. Traditional surgery requires making an incision that is several centimeters long. This necessarily means that a patient requires at least 2-3 days in the hospital to heal. In laparoscopy, on the other hand, make several small incisions that heal quickly.
Who has to go undergo laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy surgery is suggested for those women, who have gone through the basic assessment for infertility. Some of the infertility tests that should be undergone before approaching for a laparoscopy include ultrasound, ovulation, ovarian reserve, hysterosalpingogram etc. For men, a basic semen analysis should be done to test fertility. There are instances, where a doctor recommends laparoscopy, if the woman has a history of severe pelvic infection or ruptured appendix.
Things to expect after surgery:
Typically, the incisions are covered with bandages that are removed after twenty-four hours. Medications for nausea and pain are prescribed, to deal with them after the surgery. The recovery time depends on the length and type of the procedure, the present health of the patient, the number of incisions made, complication level of the surgery etc. Usually, there are no restrictions on food and drink after the procedure is performed. Since anesthesia is given for undergoing the surgery, it is recommended that a person takes rest for at least twenty-four hours before resuming normal activities. The woman cannot return to normal life and work after a few days, from the day of the surgery. But it is recommended to take rest for two weeks.
What can be more attractive than having a head full of silky, black, long and luscious hair? But the lifestyle issues coupled with pollution have led to the loss of hair among both men and women. Too much stress, lack of nutritional food, ageing and genetic factors along with hormonal imbalances have also contributed to an uncontrollable hair fall. Most people who are affected by hair loss often tend to opt for chemically enriched products that make the situation even worse. Thankfully, Ayurveda offers top notch solutions to these problems, and you can easily get rid of hair fall problems with the ingredients that are almost found in all households.
Go for a hair oil massage
The foremost step that would help you combat the issues of hair fall is massaging your head with the right hair oil. The proper technique of scalp and hair massage would improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles and condition the dry scalp, which is required for strengthening the roots of your hair. You will feel much relaxed and there will be a reduction in stress and slowly these factors would promote the growth of hair.
Have Indian gooseberry to help you
When you are willing to have faster growth of hair, you can get some Indian gooseberry, which is commonly called by the name of Amla. This citrus fruit is rich in Vitamin C, a deficiency of which can lead to breakage and loss of hair. The Indian gooseberry has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and it is also believed to have exfoliating properties that are essential for the maintenance of a healthy scalp as well as promoting the growth of new hair follicles.
Get yourself a handful of fenugreek seeds
Also known by the name of Methi in Indian households, fenugreek is a common ingredient found almost in all kitchens. It is rich in hormone antecedents, which are known for their ability to boost hair growth along with aiding to rebuild the hair follicles. Fenugreek seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid and proteins that can cause stimulation in the hair roots and induce growth of hair.
When you have an easy access to the items that are always available then what is the point of using artificial products with an overflow of harmful chemicals and compounds that cause damage to your hair in place of repairing it? So, it is recommended to seek the aid of Ayurveda and have a Rapunzel-like hair.