Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for MS Ramaih Indic CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
Ayurveda panchakarma therapies and medications do help improve the health of eyes affected with glaucoma.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Actually as per shopkeeper of the opticians, they says that glasses and lens are good for eyes and lasik is a risk for life and if we do lasik after few years again we have to use the glass. So is that true because no one wants to play with their own eyes. If lasik is good so suggest me some good hospital as I am living in Nasik road. Thanks for your guidance
I have allergy of type runny nose, watery eyes and continuous squeezing from two years. When I take medicine, I feel normal but after that, again same process starts. Is there possible permanent solution for it.
Hello Anyone please suggest me any kind of eye drops or capsules/ vitamins for following signs/symptoms below 1. Halos around lights 2. Star brushing (glare) 3. Light sensitivity in sunlight conditions im suffering from this after getting an eye infection conjunctivitis (red eye) please help.
I am 70 years old male. I have pulling sensation under my right eye and the right eye tends to close especially while reading and working on the computer. This sensation has already started on the left eye.
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
Hi, I am 22 years old, my eye site is 6.0 and I am using Purccon daily were contact lens science last 3 years (changing every year as my doctor suggested), I still didn't get any problem, but recently I start preparing for some competitive exams due to that I am wearing more than 15 hours, is it safe? How many hours per day one can wear daily wear contact lens?
I have red eyes for the last 3 days with itching and irritation when out in light .mild pain. No watering from eyes. What could be the reason Thank you.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.