Doctors in Medha Speciality Centre
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystroph
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Rheumatic Arthritis
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Treatment of Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant Cell
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Medha Speciality CentreYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old female. From last 1 and half year I am suffering from RA post chikungunya and Dengue. I am suffering swelling in my upper arms, wrists, ankle and in the knees area. Feeling very weak day by day and feel very agitated sometimes. Also have Hypothyroidism. Can you please suggest medication for it?
I am suffering form arthritis and lot of pain from it please tell me suitable thing to eat and get rid out from this pain.
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed as hypothyroid since april 2016. I am taking thyropace from april 2016. But from past week nerve shivering started at right foot, it appeared for around 5 secs several times in a day. Then I started taking neugaba (B12 supplements) one at morning another at night including thyropace at afternoon. Day after next day nerve shivering started in the ring finger, again its same like shivers for 5 sec and stops. The next day I observed shivering in the left middle finger. And it is continuing from past 2 days. And now I am feeling like energy less, can not able to stand for some time. Some times feels like light hearted. I would like to know what might be the problem?
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.