Doctor in Marappa skin and cosmetic clinic
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Marappa skin and cosmetic clinicYour feedback matters!
Reasons for dry skin
Unhealthy lifestyles, exposures to extreme wealth conditions, bathing for long time in hot water, using harsh soaps, harsh cosmetics, can cause drying of skin.
Ayurveda's point of view about dry skin
According to texts of ayurveda, dry skin is caused by increased vat dosh in the body. When vaat dosha increases in the body, it reduces kaha dosha and makes skin dry and wrinkled.
The causes which increases vaat dosha in the body
1) exposure to cold and dry climate
2) controlling natural urges like urination, defecation, hunger, thirst etc
3) keeping awake till night
4) irregular food habits
5) consumption of spicy, dry and bitter food
Hii I am irritated from my black face except my face whole body is fair even in childhood it was fare suggest me any ingredients which will help me to make my face fare again I was using panderm+ for fairness but when i came to know the truth of that cream I suddenly stopped using that cream bt because of not using my face becomes dark nd after applying aloe vera it is normal but not fair like my childhood plzz suggest any ingredients.
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.
I am suffering from excess hair fall and whitening of hairs. Please prescribe some remedies and medicines to control hair fall.
I am 25 year old female and my under eye become slightly dull than my face colour and goes slightly deeper than cheek. My skin is oily. I take 7 hr of sleep per day .My marriage is coming in 6 month so I want to highlight my under eye.
hello mujhe dandruff hai. Suka liye konsa medicine best hai natrum mur 30 or grafites 30 Describe your scalp? Usually itchy and flaky Hair Type: Normal Do you have hair loss? Yes.
I need a quick and easy recipe for hair fall. I am going bald. I am 50 year old female. Suffering from hypothyroidism for the last 18 years.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
Some dermatologists classify psoriasis as mild, moderate, or severe- Mild psoriasis is considered to be scaling over less than 5-10 percent of the body, moderate psoriasis is considered to be scaling over 10 to 20 percent of the body and severe psoriasis is considered to be scaling more than 20 percent of the body.
In 5 percent of all psoriasis sufferers, arthritis will develop. This condition is called psoriatic arthritis. Arthritis is inflammation of a joint, usually accompanied by pain, swelling and changes in joint structure.
The underlying psoriasis cause is unknown; however, it can be genetically inherited or passed from generation to generation. Most researchers agree that the Auto Immunity is somehow mistakenly triggered, which speeds up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis can be triggered by a number of factors, such as stress, climate changes, streptococcal or HIV infection, superficial wounds, physical illness, or taking certain drugs such as lithium, beta-blockers such as propranolol, quinidine (Heart medication) or antimalarial medications.
Homeopathy is preferred over other methods due to the reason that it does not entail any side effects. Instead of suppressing inflammation like other methods of treatment, it aims to cure the root cause of the disease. Yes, psoriasis can be cured permanently through constitutional Homeopathy treatment but the question is how can a patient know whether eruptions are disappearing for permanently or temporarily?
Permanent Cure takes place as follows:
Cure is taken place from Upward to downwards and Center to periphery. First, the cracks come down with arresting of blood coming out from it. After that, the eruption on scalp comes down, if the scaling is thick it becomes gradually thin and then becomes powdery and with time, the scaling disappears totally. After that, eruptions on face and body come down, and at same time eruptions in hands & legs may increase with itching. Eruptions on elbows reduce, after sometime eruptions near to hands, also reduce. While eruptions on legs itches more. However, eruptions on legs also get disappeared. During the total process of cure, you will feel sleepy, and the bowel movement will be regular, sometimes there may be loose stools as well. The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat psoriasis: Lycopodium, Sulphur, Pulasatilla, Staphysagria, Graphitis, sepia, Arsenic alb, Natrum mur etc.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.