Doctor in Keshav's Sex Clinic
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Hypogonadism
Submit a review for Keshav's Sex ClinicYour feedback matters!
Having a happy and satisfied love life is very important for any person. However, physical limitations such as erectile dysfunction can severely hamper that and cause you to lose out on physical pleasure. It may also cause strife in your marital life and be a cause for low self-esteem as well as social embarrassment. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of erectile dysfunction according to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction may be caused due to a variety of factors which include physical issues, lifestyle habits as well as psychological issues. Anything from injuries to defects within the spinal cord or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An abusive childhood or guilt associated with sex may also be responsible. In Ayurveda the study of sexual medicine is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this may thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda can help cure erectile dysfunction?
Ayurveda take a holistic approach rather than trying to cure the problems from one focused area. It tries to get the issues with ‘Shukra Dhatu’ resolved in your body so that erectile dysfunction can be cured. Some of the techniques applied in Ayurveda are mentioned below. The exact implementation as well as the combination of the methods chosen may change according to the causes in a specific case.
- Vajikarna therapy: This is a holistic cleansing process which aims to remove the faults within the body that are causing erectile dysfunction. It includes many processes such as controlled regurgitation to take out toxins from the body, special ayurvedic massages, a specially recommended diet, and various herbal concoctions that can rejuvenate your vitality and help you get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Using specific drugs to correct erectile dysfunction: Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective in dealing with erectile dysfunctions, both in the form of specialized ayurvedic medication or if administered as home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Changes in lifestyle habits: Excessive drinking, smoking and consumption of junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as imbalances within the body. These may affect the heart, blood pressure or sugar levels in your body and lead to erectile dysfunction. Ayurveda would require you to cut down or quit certain lifestyle related habits which are causing ED. Herbs and other methods along with lifestyle changes will then help you to get your vitality back.
- Yoga and meditation: Exercise and movement would definitely help you in setting your body on the proper path. Yoga and meditation would thus, be an integral part of the treatment for erectile dysfunction. This would be required in order to correct the systems that have been upset within the body and allow you to have a fulfilling sexual life.
Menstruation is a cyclical process when at a certain time of the month, the lining of the uterus is shed and vaginal bleeding occurs. Sometimes there can be abnormalities in this cycle. Irregular periods in women are abnormal variations in the length, volume, duration and quality of menstrual cycle. Irregular periods aren't uncommon among menstruating women.
Abnormalities in periods can be of the following nature:
- Varying time between successive periods
- Loss of more or less blood than usual
- Varying length of your periods
Based on these categorizations, the different types of periods are:
- Irregular menstrual bleeding - Irregular menstrual bleeding is characterized by bleeding that takes place for more than 20 days in a solitary cycle, which can lengthen over a period of a year.
- Absent menstrual bleeding - In this type of menstrual bleeding, a woman does not get her period at all within a span of 90 days.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding - This involves excessive blood loss that may intervene with a woman's physical, psychological and social quality of life.
- Heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding - This is less common than heavy menstrual bleeding and is different from in terms of duration. A different type of therapy is required to treat the condition as it is more severe in nature.
- Light menstrual bleeding - Light menstrual bleeding is characterized by less blood loss than usual.
Irregular periods can be caused due to several reasons. Some of them are:
- Switching from one birth control pill to another or taking certain medication
- Excessive exercising
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Polycystic ovary disease (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Getting an IUD (intrauterine device)
- Gradual thickening of uterine lining or the development of polyps on the uterine lining
- Scarring of the lining of the uterus can also be a possible cause
Changes in the body's level of hormones can also disrupt a woman's periods. Estrogen and progesterone are the chief hormones that play a crucial part in the menstrual cycle and influence the flow as well, thereby giving rise to abnormalities if their balance is disturbed.
When it comes to treating irregular periods, modifying your lifestyle, treating the underlying issue behind an irregular cycle, changing your birth control pills (if that is the cause), opting for hormone therapy or even surgery are viable treatment options.
Everyone has their favourites when it comes to physical intimacy. Be it missionary, cowgirl or doggy. Your ideal sex position is probably the position in which you climax the best, but psychologically speaking, the way you like it says quite a bit about your personality in bed. It plays more with your sub-conscious.
Here is a list of common position and what it says about you:
- Missionary: How it is done? This is the classic when it comes to sex. We pretty much start it off with this. This position involves the woman on her back while the man is on top. What it says about him- Although this is a very intimate position, it may suggest that you are not very comfortable about your move. It can also mean that a man likes to keep control as it is he who controls the pace. What it says about her - It might mean that she enjoys intimacy and eye contact. Maybe she’s not too experimental and likes it simple.
- Woman on top: How it is done? The name in itself is quite self explanatory. This position can be done in a lot of ways, be it the regular cowgirl or reverse. What it says about him - A man who enjoys this position finds pleasure in pleasuring her woman. He feels okay about being submissive and having her woman enjoy. What it says about her - You like being in control of your own pleasure. It allows you to maintain the pace and depth of the activity.
- Spooning: How it is done? It qualifies as a super intimate position. In this you lie on your side and the man enters you from behind. This is practically a hybrid of sex and cuddling at the same time. What it says about him - A man who likes spooning is a passionate and sensual lover. This is also the best position for a lazy Sunday morning. What it says about her - In this position, the woman feels secure about her man. It is a relaxed position and can make you go on for a long time. This is probably a romantic’s favourite move.
- Doggystyle: How it is done? This position has a certain animalistic undertone to it. It involves a man entering the woman when she is on all fours. What it says about him - This is not exactly a very intimate position. It is far from it. This position probably suggests that you are unromantic and like your distance. What it says about her - This is probably every man’s favourite. If you like this position, it means you like being submissive. You like your man taking charge of your body and you trust him entirely.