Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Karnataka Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 31 weight is 62 height is 5.4 one month before August 14th I go to hospital doctor said there is hypertension 170 by 110 give me medicines for BP after one week also it is not controlled 150 by 90 150 by 100 but in blood test all are normal but he did not test cholesterol after 15 days I go to another doctor identify it is cholesterol problem heat test the cholesterol by blood. Total cholesterol is 246 HDL is 37 triglycerides is 215 LDL cholesterol is 166 he gave me cholesterol tablet 10 mg in the night everyday then my BP is 130 by 90 140 by 80 then comes to 120 by 80. Sir I will continuously take BP tablets even if it is normal and cholesterol tablets sir please guide me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
Please will exercising stop my heart from beating faster because these days my heart beats fast. Please what could be the reason behind my heart beating faster?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
Sir/mam I lost my thinking skills lose interest in studies and PC games which were used to my favourite. When I am in previous class science was my favourite subject as I do not cram anything and understand the fact now I am in 11th I think that I should cram it. Then suddenly my mind stops me but then again I think I should cram. Upto 10th I have many big dreams like becoming a doctor and I am intelligent too in 10th but now in 11th whenever I try to study my heart always told me "WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU NOT STUDY JUST YOU WILL DO A SMALL business AND ALSO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO not EARN ANYTHING OR FAIL IN business WHAT HAPPENS. Such thoughts are always in my mind I get enjoyed by solving maths questions but now no more. Even if get full marks sometimes in a test I don't get such satisfaction or pleasure as I used to be. I ask teacher questions and questions until I get my answer but now if I don't understand anything I have no will of asking questions. Please help me.
Sir, I have problem in urinary burn while passing urine its very pain please suggest me which medicine I have to use. I have no sugar and no BP all normal. Thank you sir.
Sir, I am a 26 years old person from Assam and I am a High BP Patient and taking OMEN CT20 since 1 year. Recently on 14 Sept/17, I have been prescribed for Rosuvastatin Tab 10 mg for increasing my TRIGLYCERIDES as 186 H. And my Cholesterol Total is 131 and LDL is 84 and HDL is 37.2 mg/dl. Sir my question to you are 1.I should take the medicine or not? 2.If I take the medicine now then whether I should be continued for long term or can I stop after coming in normal position. 3. I have read from Google that Rosuvastatin may increase Sugar level in blood. Is it True? As of now my Sugar is 107. Please reply me Please Sir.
I have fast heartbeat from past 2 days and even have a buzzing sound in my head and kind of tired also I have had cholesterol, thyroid,uric acid on level in past. Can you please suggest what might be the reason.
Dear Sir, I am Male 50 Yrs of age. I am suffering from High BP and Cholesterol since last 8 years. My creatinine level is 1.4 Mg/Dl since last 8 years. Doctor has suggest cinod 10 Mg For (BP) and Rozstat 10 Mg (cholesterol. I am attaching my LP and creatinine reports for your reference. Kindly suggest Diet and medication to me.
Hi. My father is 76 years old. Weight 92 kg. Last two days he has swelling in both legs. No pain. His blood sugar normal. But he is taking medication for high blood pressure and one ppi. At present he has no physical problem except swelling in legs. My question is that is there any serious issues for swelling of legs?
I am facing low BP problem l. How can I control it? It is lot of pain in right chest, my family doctor said me that it's nothing but LOW bp problem. How I control it?
Male Age 32, taking thyronorm 100 mcg. Have not checked tsh for some time and not consulted doctor for few years now. Can this lead to heart issues like shortness of breath of uneasiness in breathing and sleep issued.
My blood pressure is becoming low often. I'm going for night shift work. Does it cause any problems later.
Does this wellness band work for blood pressure? Black-Blue: Blood Pressure Bracelet Fitness Tracker - Homestec S4 Smart Watch with SPO2H Heart rate monitor Sleeping Management Pedometer with old Touch Screen for Android iOS https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N3XZ2KB/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_jUtVzbK36Q6BE.
My Uncle has a disease of strokes from many years. He is getting weak day by day. Now he is facing more problems like detour and getting faint. He gets so angry on little things without any reason. We are so tensed for him. I request the respected doctors to guide me what should I do and where I should consult for his well-being. He lives near Kurukshetra and Age is 50 years. Please help and revert with your valuable opinions. Thanks.
HI, can I take my bp in laying down position? If any difference readings compare than sitting vs laying Down. In laying position I am very relaxed it shows closed values. I read some articles that laying is higher values compare than sitting some articles shows systolic is high about 8 mmhg diastolic 5 points lower than sitting. What is correct? Please suggest.
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.