Doctor in Kare Scanning Center
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Kare Scanning CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Ali Zama guided me to change my attitude. Even though Ali Zama is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. I was in too much problem because of diabetes, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the Kare Scanning Center is very soothing. The guidance Ali Zama gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Kare Scanning Center can handle all types of emergency cases. It was a bad case of diabetes. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I consulted Dr Ali Zama as I was suffering from excess headache. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The Kare Scanning Center is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing headaches treatment was very relaxing. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Initially the problem of difficulty sleeping were not that severe but then it became worse. One of my neighbour's recommended therAli Zama. Ali Zama is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The Kare Scanning Center is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
Initially the symptoms of fever were not that severe but then it became worse. I consulted Dr Ali, not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I am really grateful as his viral fever treatment has give me a ray of hope.
His lose weight treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Zama. From quite some time i was fat, but never gave much importance to it. Both Ali Zama and staff were very helpful. Ali Zama has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I had lost hope, but the masturbation addiction treatment given by Dr Ali Zama has helped me regain my confidence. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from masturbation addiction. But post treatment, I am back to my normal self. I owe him a big than for makiing me fine again.
I was feeling very lethargic and my weight was increasing . I was very depressed due to my condition. I consulted Dr Ali, he told me that I am suffering from Underactive Thyroid. His treatment suited me the best. I owe him a big thank for the treatment.
I had a serious allergy problem then i consulted DrAli Zama. at Kare Scanning Center in banglore. I feel that no other doctor can give you a better treatment for your problem. Thanks to the doctor!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be very helpful. Pain only when play cricket sediously ect
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be knowledgeable. Thanks Doc for your response :)
i reall found treatment provided by doctor verf helpful.... very good and humble doctor....
Rakesh Kumar Mohapatra
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be very helpful. Thank you sir for help
Dr. Ali Zama provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank You Regards
Fever is a common medical sign that is generated by the body to a varied level of infection and other conditions. It results from the elevated temperature of the body due to the body’s thermostat getting reset to a higher than normal temperature. It is a defence mechanism of the body to fight against external microbes. It is not a disease but a symptom of a disease that the body is fighting against.
Temperature variation of fever:
There is no absolute value of body temperature which is defined as fever. However, the below-mentioned temperatures are generally accepted as a condition of fever:
- Rectal temperature of more than 38 degrees centigrade
- Oral temperature of more than 37.8 degrees centigrade
- Armpit temperature of more than 37.2-degree centigrade
- Ear temperature of more than 38-degree centigrade
- Forehead temperature of more than 38-degree centigrade
Different types of fever:
- Continuous fever: This is a condition where the body temperature is above normal for more than 24 hours and temperature fluctuation is not more than 1-degree centigrade. Continuous fever is observed in diseases such as typhoid, typhus, infective endocarditis and pneumonia.
- Remittent fever: Remittent fever refers to a condition where the body temperature constantly remains more than normal for 24 hours. The temperature fluctuation is not more than 2-degree centigrade. This kind of fever is observed in diseases such as infective endocarditis and typhoid.
- Intermittent fever: This is a condition where the body temperature rises for few hours in a day and comes down to normal for the rest of the day. The spike in temperature has a repetitive pattern and is visible in diseases such as malaria, septicemia, and pyemia.
- Septic fever: This is a condition which is characterised by an extremely high fever that refuses to come down to normal and has hardly any fluctuation. This condition should be immediately addressed by a doctor to ensure further deteriorating of the physical health of a patient.
- Pel-Ebstein fever: This condition is characterised by recurrent bouts of body temperature. It might take up to 3 days for the temperature to rise, it maintains the temperature for the next 3 days and gradually comes down over the next 3 days. The total cycle continues for 9 days.
- Periodic fevers: This is the kind of fever which can last up to few days to few weeks followed by a symptom-free period of a fixed interval. This fever has a particular pattern and is mostly witnessed in patients suffering from diseases such as stills disease, Crohn's disease, and rheumatoid arthritis. Certain other conditions such as hyper-IgD syndrome and Mediterranean Fever can also result in this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
It seems dramatic in movies and television soaps to see depressed people having with a heart ailment, but there is sound scientific evidence to show a strong correlation between depression and hypertension. Read on to see how these two diseases are correlated. With the cases of both diseases on the rise and the age of onset decreasing, this is concerning.
Studies have shown that people diagnosed with depression (and/or anxiety) are three to four times more likely to develop hypertension as compared to people with normal moods. More than the condition per se, the associated habits and effects of these conditions leads to hypertension.
It is common to notice that people who are depressed would tend to smoke excessively, consume a lot more alcohol, poor sleeping patterns, and have eating disorders (binging). All these lead to atherosclerosis, leading to plaque accumulation in the blood vessels and reducing their thickness. This leads to reduced blood flow to vital organs, leading to more severe complications like stroke and heart failure.
Another correlation is the hormones that are produced when a person is depressed (or stressed). These hormones (from the adrenal glands) have a vasoconstrictor effect, thereby reducing hypertension. The body is also on constant alert with these increased levels of hormones, thereby increasing the strain on the vital organs. Hypertension is therefore one of the many side effects of depression. The good news, however, is that both these conditions can be managed easily. There are definitely changes within one’s control which will help control both, and improve the overall quality of life.
- Eat healthy: While depression does lead you to end up feel-good foods like processes and junk items, tell yourself not to give in. Eating healthy and the benefits will be there for you to see. Eat less of salt, sugar, and fats.
- Relax and take a deep breath: Consciously make an effort to relax every day, even for a short while, and take deep breaths. This could be during yoga sessions, meditations, or as a part of routine exercise, but this should definitely be a part of your daily routine. Just check with your doctor to ensure you are not doing something that would not suit your medical condition.
- Keep your life simple: All of us feel rushed all the time, but review your to-do list to see and remove unimportant items. You would be surprised at how easier life can be.
- Sleep tight: A good night’s sleep can make you feel a lot more relaxed and energetic.
- Become positive: Change your perspective towards a more positive side and see life change.
Both depression and hypertension can be drastically managed (even eliminated) by doing these simple steps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Bad smell come from the penis area. On testicle .I take care of it wash properly n all den also fishy smell come from it what to do how to treat it n avoid d fishy smell please gve some suggestion or treatment available.
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.