Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Kare Scanning CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Ali Zama guided me to change my attitude. Even though Ali Zama is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. I was in too much problem because of diabetes, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the Kare Scanning Center is very soothing. The guidance Ali Zama gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Kare Scanning Center can handle all types of emergency cases. It was a bad case of diabetes. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I consulted Dr Ali Zama as I was suffering from excess headache. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The Kare Scanning Center is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing headaches treatment was very relaxing. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Initially the problem of difficulty sleeping were not that severe but then it became worse. One of my neighbour's recommended therAli Zama. Ali Zama is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The Kare Scanning Center is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I had a serious allergy problem then i consulted DrAli Zama. at Kare Scanning Center in banglore. I feel that no other doctor can give you a better treatment for your problem. Thanks to the doctor!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be very helpful. Pain only when play cricket sediously ect
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be knowledgeable. Thanks Doc for your response :)
Rakesh Kumar Mohapatra
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ali Zama to be very helpful. Thank you sir for help
Dr. Ali Zama provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank You Regards
Fever is a common medical sign that is generated by the body to a varied level of infection and other conditions. It results from the elevated temperature of the body due to the body’s thermostat getting reset to a higher than normal temperature. It is a defence mechanism of the body to fight against external microbes. It is not a disease but a symptom of a disease that the body is fighting against.
Temperature variation of fever:
There is no absolute value of body temperature which is defined as fever. However, the below-mentioned temperatures are generally accepted as a condition of fever:
- Rectal temperature of more than 38 degrees centigrade
- Oral temperature of more than 37.8 degrees centigrade
- Armpit temperature of more than 37.2-degree centigrade
- Ear temperature of more than 38-degree centigrade
- Forehead temperature of more than 38-degree centigrade
Different types of fever:
- Continuous fever: This is a condition where the body temperature is above normal for more than 24 hours and temperature fluctuation is not more than 1-degree centigrade. Continuous fever is observed in diseases such as typhoid, typhus, infective endocarditis and pneumonia.
- Remittent fever: Remittent fever refers to a condition where the body temperature constantly remains more than normal for 24 hours. The temperature fluctuation is not more than 2-degree centigrade. This kind of fever is observed in diseases such as infective endocarditis and typhoid.
- Intermittent fever: This is a condition where the body temperature rises for few hours in a day and comes down to normal for the rest of the day. The spike in temperature has a repetitive pattern and is visible in diseases such as malaria, septicemia, and pyemia.
- Septic fever: This is a condition which is characterised by an extremely high fever that refuses to come down to normal and has hardly any fluctuation. This condition should be immediately addressed by a doctor to ensure further deteriorating of the physical health of a patient.
- Pel-Ebstein fever: This condition is characterised by recurrent bouts of body temperature. It might take up to 3 days for the temperature to rise, it maintains the temperature for the next 3 days and gradually comes down over the next 3 days. The total cycle continues for 9 days.
- Periodic fevers: This is the kind of fever which can last up to few days to few weeks followed by a symptom-free period of a fixed interval. This fever has a particular pattern and is mostly witnessed in patients suffering from diseases such as stills disease, Crohn's disease, and rheumatoid arthritis. Certain other conditions such as hyper-IgD syndrome and Mediterranean Fever can also result in this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Bad smell come from the penis area. On testicle .I take care of it wash properly n all den also fishy smell come from it what to do how to treat it n avoid d fishy smell please gve some suggestion or treatment available.
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, he is suffering from ED and PD, small penile size and having a more skin in sex organ due to masturbation. He left masturbation for last two months. Kindly help him out.
Hi. I have masturbations habit in past 10. I want clear details of which type of side effects it cause. Thank you.
My husband is having bp 180/150. After giving the medication of bronchospasm it came to 150/100. Doctor gave the cetanil tablet. .after using this it came to 130/100. Tell me how this is correct.
Suffering from chronic urticaria since one and half year .Taking antihistamine medicines but no cure. Please suggest me for some homeopathy medicine. Severe itching redness whole over body.
I am 25 years old. I am a patient of IBD, and I consult AIG, Hyderabad GI. After 1 year treatment she said now I am cured, But now I have another problem, every month there is an abdomen pain happens to me, after eating some irregular vegetables. If I drink boil water 2 or 3 times, then the pain goes away. But today I eat at 12 noon, vegetable Jack and mango, and after half an hour the upper abdominal pail starts, and it does stop after 4 hours, then my father asked a doctor friend what to do? Then he suggested to take one paracetamol tablet. And I did, then the pain slowly stops, then again after 40 to 50 mins the pain starts, but this time not severe. Please suggest me what to do?
I had itching in region of pubic hairs. So I applied dettol antiseptic liquid on that area and after one day I found that a thin wound like layer of skin shed off from that region. I removed that layer pulling from my hand. And cut down my pubic hairs. Also when I go to the doctor for itching (before knowing about that shed off layer of skin), she gave me some antifungal ointments and tablets. I am worried about the layer that sheds may be due to applying dettol and about removing my pubic hairs. What should I do to avoid spreading fungal or other infections?
Hi Khana khane ke kuch der baad yaa jab pesab aati hai tb usme jhalan hoti hai .kya koi garelu upay yaa koi exercise ho isse thik krne ke liye to please btaye.
My partner has a little high diabetes her recent blood test report showed that. So is it safe if v hav sex within protection. Will diabetes be transmitted to me through her vagina if we intimate?
Hb =9.9mEq/l Blood urea nitrogen =53 Creatinine =6.52 Uric acid =8.4 Sodium =131 Potassium=5.10 Alkaline phosphatase=151U/L Albumin=3.20 g/dl Albumin: globulin= 1 These are the reports and she is having edema in her lower limb, diarrhoea and vomiting. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am getting more sleep during day time. So, it's becoming very tough to be attentive during classes. Please help me.
I have problem to do sex forehead of penis is have pain while doing that I read your article phimosis How its should cure? Can you tell me the med is using to cure this?
Does stomach pain occurs before conforming pregnancy? And do white discharge happens in pregnancy? please explain me.
Dear doctor Please help me I'm 20 year old and from 2 days I'm facing problem while discharging urine .There is pain in urinary tract while discharging urine.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles, and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Sleep has two component: REM sleep and non-REM sleep. Both are required insufficient duration for proper effective sleep. Most effective and healthy sleep time is between 10PM - 3 AM. Going early to bed and rising early helps you maintain a healthy body and mind. Otherwise, there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep.
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of having a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven't eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Increase the risk of hypertension: There is Blood pressure drop in deep sleep which is required for maintaining normal blood pressure. Patients who are hypertensive and not able to sleep properly will have more chances of having increased blood pressure despite taking medicines.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your Heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%. It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.