Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Jinka Denti CareYour feedback matters!
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
Root canal therapy has to be one of the most delicate dental procedures ever. Every time someone mentions a visit to the dentist, this is the first treatment that is bound to come to mind. They will either think of root canals or braces. It is only recently that technology has brought about some other treatments like dental implants, Invisalign, dental crowns, porcelain veneers and much more. However, there is only so much that you can do with porcelain veneers to treat a tooth that has an infected pulp. To tell the truth, there is nothing that veneers can do for you in such a case. Root canal therapy can do a lot though.
The structure of the tooth
Let's take a brief biology class before going further into this article. The tooth is made up of a non-living and living part. The external part of the tooth that everyone sees is non-living. It is primarily the enamel, the hard outer covering that protects the interior part of the tooth. The pulp cavity, which is the interior part of the tooth, makes up the vast majority of the living part. It is in the pulp that you will find nerve endings and blood capillaries.
With time, the tooth ages and the enamel weakens. This is when people get cavities and bacteria will then be able to penetrate into the pulp cavity. This causes infection of the pulp and consequential pain. The pain varies in intensity from one person to another and from one case to another. There are times when the pain is just so mild it is negligible, but this eventually grows in intensity. This is how it always starts- mild and gradually growing to unbearable pain.
Fixing the problem effectively
Root canal therapy is the best way to fix the tooth. It comes highly recommended by medical practitioners because you get to not only to solve the problem but also save the tooth. You do not have to remove the tooth simply because of an infection unless it is extremely infected beyond salvation. There is the option of having the tooth extracted and replaced with an implant. There is no point in wasting a perfectly good tooth though.
The delicateness of root canal therapy is evident when you put into consideration the levels of hygiene that are necessary for the treatment. Root canals are very delicate because you have to observe high levels of hygiene. Secondly, the process has to be done carefully.
Cleaning out the dead pulp should be effective enough to prevent re-infection. If the tooth is not cleaned out and then it gets sealed, you will still have to go back for treatment for the same tooth. You do not want to waste your time with such things. Therefore, make sure that you have the therapy conducted by an experienced dental health practitioner.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
I have 2 teeth with small parts of white part broken and gone which is not looking good for me. But I never felt pain like such thing. Its paining after shaping of my teeth for cap and currently having temporary. The total teeth size reduced and the whole white part of teeth removed. My doubt is already I have cap for 1 teeth no reducing of teeth was done like this so is this the right process which I have been through?
I'm brushing regularly my teeth. Even then my two front teeth hv yellow lining .help me what should I do for healthy and white teeth.
Hiiii sir. I have a small doubt. Sir which tooth paste I can use to make my teeth white sir. Nw I'm using sensodine since 4 months. But no better result. .can you suggest me a tooth paste sir. Thanking you.
I have a pain in front single tooth. Pain killer khane se aaram rahta h but fir se dar hone lagta h. Please tell me treatment. I have no cavity, suggest, black hole.
My tooth decayed. Its been like 2 yrs. And its pains allot. Im really scared to consult a doctor coz of the pain.
Hello sir I had anal sex 5 year ago I am not know HIV status of my partner About 3 month ago I had tonsillitis so I take antibiotics for 1-2 month and after antibiotics course I have been oral thrush and dry tongue till now I tested for HIV rapid test 2 times and EIA +P24 TEST 2 TIME its all test are negative in last three month I have been so depressed about 3 month depression and antibiotics can cause of oral thrush? And please tell me these test are conclusive or not Is after 5 year any chance of antibody false negative please help me.
I want to know which toothpaste is better for me. My teeth bleeds during brush. And tell me the medicine to cure this problems.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.