Doctor in Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Surgery For Snoring
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Surgery For Snoring And Sleep Apnoea.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Submit a review for Healthcare@BasaveshwaranagarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from neck pain for such a long time. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from neck pain, but my Gladson Guddappa Uchil was able to handle it. The nurses at the Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar were really helpful. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. One of my colleague referred Gladson Guddappa Uchil. On the very first day he identified my problem. I am so thankful that Gladson Guddappa Uchil has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
My grandpa was suffering from hearing problem from some time. I took him to ENT specialist, Dr Gladson. He is very famous in Karnataka. The hearing aid he gave quite relief to my grandpa. Now his condition is much better than earlier. I am happy with his hearing aid suggestion. It has no side effect and is very usefull for such people suffering from minor hearing issue.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my coughing, but Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil has helped me immensely. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of coughing. The overall atmosphere in the Healthcareris very soothing. He is one of the best physicians in Bangalore.I am quite benefitted with the coughing treatment.
My grandma wa ssuffering from hearing issues from some time. I took her to Dr Gladson, he is very known doctor and has broad knowledge in ENT . He treated the hearing loss and the treatment benefitted alot. I thank him for the suggestion . He is really a kind doctor . And the health care clinic has all the facilities a patient requires.
Overnite my throat irritaion aggravated. I consulted Dr Gladson, he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. With great ease, he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. The sore throat treatment given by Dr Gladson was very beneficial. I am quite benefitted with his treatment.
Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil is really like God send person. I found the Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar itself quite pleasant. I was looking for my ear pain issue. I consulted many doctors but nothing really helped me. But Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil has satisfied me with his treatment.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my throat ache. Dr Uchil treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. It's been more than a month now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil to be knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and sensible. This is correct answer i have got from uh. thank u doc!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil to be very helpful. Thanq sir..i will meet doctor...any problems in my ear sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil to be very helpful. Thanks for the suggestion sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil to be very helpful. Thank you sir for your reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil to be knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil provides answers that are sensible. Ok thanks sir
R Sai Kumar
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil provides answers that are very helpful. thanks
Dizziness is usually described as a variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light-headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings, it is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are hypertension, certain medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of Corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalolith repositioning exercises - body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the Canaloliths(calcium deposits) from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the Canaloliths move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!