Doctor in Healios Cosmoderma
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Eczema
Mole Removal Procedure
Laser Treatment For Acne Scars
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Diseases Treatment
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Submit a review for Healios CosmodermaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be knowledgeable. Yes ma'am I have changed many doctors in 3 years...thanks for your guidance I will stick to one doctor only
She is open minded. As per I've enquired with other doctors they have rejected to tell the treatment price but on 1st call she has told me the cost. Really nice doctor.
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much sir for your very helpful advice. Sir, what cream can I use to make my face white?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Please, aap he koi naam bata dijiye koi acchasa facewash ka. Confuse hu!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be well-reasoned, helped me improve my health, inspiring, practical and caring. Fantastic
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful, prompt and caring. Thank you Dr. Ramya.
Very good experience.She listens to the probeloms and recomend solutions.i felt very.much comfortable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Thank you so much Ma'am
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable and very helpful. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be nurturing. Call me my skin problem a
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be prompt. Thanks for prompt response.
Mohd Saif Quraishi
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much for replying
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be inspiring. It's a suggestion.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Love you
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Its helpful advise
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks fornur reply
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice thanks
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks dr
I am 21 year, my hairs are too thin when ever I put oil on my hairs, hair falls continuously can you suggest me for a thick and healthy hair.
I have black spot on the back since 5 year so can you suggest me that how can I fair my color and also remove black spots.
My skin is usually of dry category and gets more in season of winters and becomes very itchy and after applying coconut oil or moisturizer also it seems to be itchy only. My mother is suffering from psoriasis diseases and suggested me Omnacortil 10. So its better to use it? Means will it have any side effects?
HI, I am 21 years old. I have many pimple mark on forehead and cheek. So how can I get treatment it?
HI, I have many pimples on my face I use many medicines but it still. What I do suggest me a how these pimple reduce naturally.
Hello doctor! I'm 47 years old. Mother of three daughters. My complexion is dark yet bright. Doctor my face is getting worse day by day. Melasma beside eyes and upper lips ,chin making my face horrible. Please suggest me something doctor.
Hair loss is confusing because people usually spend hours figuring out what can be the cause of it, what they are doing wrong, is it something because of their eating habits? Or is it the water? What if it’s not their fault at all?
The truth is, it can be either or neither of these things. Hair fall can occur out of the blue or with age, there are just too many factors that causes hair fall.
Here are some of the common factors that can cause Hair Loss.
Causes Of Hair fall
- Hereditary: One of the most common causes for baldness is Genes. This is more prominent in men than women. As a person ages, bald spots and the thinning of hair can be noticed.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal changes may cause hair loss in men and women, but it is more noticeable in women than in men. When women go through pregnancy or are closer to Menopause when they age, a massive hormonal shift takes place in the body. This change affects the scalp and causes hair loss.
- Medical Conditions: Infections like Alopecia areata cause inflammation and flaky skin on the scalp, that causes hair loss. Other fungal infections like ringworm might also cause hair loss when it happens on the scalp. Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) also results in massive loss of hair.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
- Thinning: This type of hair loss occurs in both men and women as they age. This is generally due to hereditary factors.
- Bald Spots: This is usually caused due to genetic conditions, but can also develop due to fungal infection, if the scalp becomes scaly or flaky.
- Hair loss in the entire body: This generally occurs when a cancer patient is going through Chemotherapy.
Treatment of Hair Loss
- Hair products: Most of the people begin with using hair products that specialize in treating hair loss. However, these hair products don’t turn out to be useful because one might be using it for the wrong reason. For example, if the hair loss is because of genetics, hair products won’t make much of a difference.
- Medicines: When hair fall occurs because of any kind of infection, medicinal hair products are prescribed by doctors. These medicinal hair products are effective when there are infections like Alopecia on scalp. Medicines are able to treat the infection, effectively stopping the hair loss.
- Hair transplant: When a person cannot keep hair, he/she can always get new ones. Hair transplant is a fairly new technology through which one can imbed new hair on the scalp.
There are a lot of remedies and medications, but it all comes down to acknowledgement. If one acknowledges the reason for hair loss, it can be tackled better. If the reason can’t be figured out, going to a doctor is suggested. After diagnosis, the doctor will suggest the right kind of treatment for hair fall.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects both younger and older individuals, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Foods with high glycemic index like sugar, banana can cause acne. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.