Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Submit a review for Ramanth Prabhu ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It's been so long, I was not able to conceive but then I met Dr Ramanath Prabhu and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Due to my fertility i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ramanath Prabhu has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was quite impressed with Dr Ramanath Prabhu concept of holistic healing. I remember, I read an article of him in the paper and made contact. The Ramanth Prabhu Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. The fertility treatment given by him was extremely useful.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of ichthyosis vulgaris. The lab in the Ramanth Prabhu Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was suffering from ichthyosis vulgaris for such a long time. The nurses at the Ramanth Prabhu Clinic were really helpful. Even though Ramanath Prabhu is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He is one of the best physicians in city. Ramanath Prabhu has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. During the treatment, my Ramanath Prabhu supported me a lot.
The problem of high blood pressure were severe and unmanageable,but Dr Ramanath Prabhu was able to handle it. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. He treated me without any surgery and all. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that he is the reason. The Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Both Ramanath Prabhu and staff were very helpful. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. He is a very practical doctor. I have had therdiabetes from quite some time.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of prematureejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Overall prematureejaculation treatment was very effective. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Dr Ramanath Prabhu has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this. I saw Dr Ramanath clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The atmosphere in the Ramanth Clinic is always so positive and full of life.
Due to my premature ejaculation issue I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The Ramanth Clinic was very clean and well managed. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend hi to anyone gladly.
Dr. Ramanath Prabhu provides answers that are well-reasoned. sir but when he is not getting the toy especially cars only.....he screams.....I for get to mention one thing that he lies in ASD.....expect this seeking he seems o.k.....any ideas to manage at the time of tantrums..
I had a good experience visitind Dr Ramanath's clinic. Doctor listend to me properly and precsribed me a treatment packages for my dark skin problem.
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
1. Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner.
Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
2. Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
3. Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.
Over masturbation is gud for health or not? I can't stop masturbating bellow 5 to 6 time per day. So give me solution.
Dear sir, Please Tell me and clear my confusion. If all time think about sex and everyday watch porn is decrease my sperm rate. Please tell me Thanks.
Fertility related Hi I am married 2 years back now we are planning for child .for that we started unprotected intercourse from 2 month but no result. I have noticed that my sperm become thin white rather then thick white used to be 6 months back. Is it reason for low speed count are something else? I'm bit worry that I will become father or not? What should I do?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A healthy relation with your partner, both in and out of bed is of utmost importance for your mental health. Premature ejaculation is a condition that males suffer from. It basically occurs when semen springs too soon during sexual activity. There are various stages of sexual response and excitement. When the semen comes out due to orgasm in the early stage, it is usually known as premature ejaculation. There are many ways to deal with this.
Ayurveda is also an efficient way for treating this ailment. These are a few tips to prevent permanent ejaculation:
- Herbal Drink: There are many herbs that aid the treatment of various diseases and symptoms in Ayurveda. You can mix powdered asparagus with warm milk and boil it for about ten minutes. This drink can be ingested twice a day for greater efficacy. You can add soaked and peeled almonds to this concoction as well.
- Diet: You can include ingredients like almonds, ginger, saffron and cardamom for fighting premature ejaculation. Eggs are also a good source of protein that can help in preventing this condition. Garlic and drumsticks can also be used in one's diet for this condition to abate. Fresh fruits, honey and cow's milk are some of the most important parts of a person's diet when treating premature ejaculation. Further, you must have nourishing food at least thrice a day in order to ensure that your body is getting a routine and regular supply of all the vital nutrients and vitamins that can help in maintaining balance in the body, especially as far as the various doshas as concerned.
- Yogic Poses: There are many Yogic postures and poses that can help people suffering from this condition. The shoulder stand or the Sarvang Asana, as well as others like the Halasana or the plough and the Matsya Asana or fish, can help in relieving the symptoms of this ailment.
- Supplements: Ayurvedic medication like Shilajit can also be used for building immunity and tackling the problem of premature ejaculation.
- Massages: Hot oil massages with the help of a trained hand can help in activating all those dormant areas that are not contributing to a well functioning body. This can help in treating premature ejaculation as well.
During the process and tenure of the medication and treatment, Ayurveda generally recommends that the patient should abstain from all stimulation and sexual activity so that the efficiency increases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 22 years old. Actually mere problem hai k mere face pai bhut moles hai. Its looks ugly. So Sir/Mam please suggest me some home remedy to cure for it.
Is any way to stop masturbating then I got relief from premature ejaculation, night ejaculation while sleeping, quick ejaculation?
Erectile dysfunction in men is the condition that signifies the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Also known as impotence, it creates a great problem for a man and his partner in terms of sexual function.
The cause of erectile dysfunction can be physical, medical, or psychological in nature. Sexual prowess and libido in men are affected by various systems of the body and the mind.
Some of the most commonly occurring causes are:
- Old age
- Stress and anxiety
- Addiction to nicotine and alcohol
- Narcotics abuse
- Physical injuries
- Nervous disorders
- Obesity and high cholesterol
- Cardiac disease and heart complications
How does Ayurveda provide relief from this problem?
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring.
In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency. These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility.
A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn.)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach in treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.