Doctor in G M Health Care
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for G M Health CareYour feedback matters!
I recommend this doctor. My dad was operated by him few days back. It was a do or die situation. He had sever infection in urinary track that spread till his kidney and block in his heart too.most of the doctors wouldn't take the risk of operating him. He took my dads case as a challenge and operated him. He is completely fine now. I can never forget this doctor in my life. In fact I was in Germany. He took efforts to explain me the risk of operation over phone and operated my father scuessfully.
Dr. Ninan Thomas Panicker - a very simple down to earth doctor who easily relates with his patients. We had the opportunity to get my father and father -in law treated through him. His expertise and approach gave us ample confidence and comfort. Truly one of the most revered doctors and one whom you could confidently refer to any one. Thank you doctor for the exemplary service you do for your patients. God bless you abundantly
Dr. Ninan Thomas is friendly, gives you time and listens patiently. I had a prostate surgery done by him and beginning with consultation before the surgery and the follow-up later he guided me through it all, giving me the clarity I wanted and building my confidence. I would gladly recommend Dr. Ninan to anyone looking for a Urologist's reference.
I’m very happy and satisfied with Dr.Ninan, my father was admitted a few days back with kidney stones, he explained everything in depth and gave us the liberty to clear our doubts anytime. He is well experienced and completely dedicated to his work. His utmost concern is our comfort. I would highly recommend this doctor in the urology department
Dr.Ninan Thomas is one of the best Urologist in Bangalore and gives best treatment to the Patients and have had good experience with him through his treatment. Thanks Doctor
Dr. NINAN IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND SINCERE TO HIS PROFESSION. HE IS A GOOD LISTENER TO HIS PATIIENT'S PROBLEMS AND GIVES BEST TREATMENT AT AFFORDABLE RATE.
Nirmal Bb Pavamani
Even in his busy schedule, he welcomes all patients with a cheerful smile.
outstanding, highly personalised care. Thank you docotr
He is the best urologist in Bangalore.
Hi sir .i have kidney stone 7 mm in right kidney so can I do exercise or can I use treadmill machine for running pls sir reply answer.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. An enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and, which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection
- The main reason why urinary infection is caused is due to a bacterium that moves from the urinary duct into the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners
- In most women, urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection, and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are rich in high-fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
Kidney stones are clumps developed from solidified crystals in the kidney or urinary tract. The urine has all the ingredients that form the stone, but all these ideally pass through without our knowledge. When there is an imbalance in any of these substances, the crystals cluster together into stones. The size of the stone can be as small as a grain of sand to one as large as the size of a golf ball. The most commonly found kidney stone in humans is usually made of calcium oxalate. Other rare varieties of kidney stones include those made up of cystine, struvite (magnesium, ammonium, and phosphate), calcium phosphate, uric acid, etc.
Kidney stones are one of the most painful of urologic disorders. Men tend to be affected more frequently than women.
Causes of Kidney stone formation
Certain foods may promote stone formation in people who are susceptible. This stone formation is enhanced when there is increased intake of calcium, calcium oxalate, uric acid or salt in our diet, with an inadequate intake of fluids. A positive family history (genetic tendency) also makes a person prone to kidney stone formation.
Certain foods that increase the risk for kidney stone formation in susceptible individuals include Spinach, rhubarb, chocolate, peanuts, cocoa, beet, coffee, cola, nuts, strawberries, tomato juice, grapefruit juice, apple juice, soda (acidic and contains phosphorus), all types of tea, and berries.
Symptoms of Kidney stones:
Kidney stones can remain asymptomatic until they obstruct the flow of urine. When obstruction to the flow of urine occurs at some point of time, the patient starts experiencing acute symptoms. The patient usually presents with the most agonizing pain in the lower back just below the ribs, which often extends into the groin area (described as ‘loin to groin’ radiation of pain). The patient may also experience nausea, vomiting, blood in the urine (haematuria), restlessness and fever (if infection is present).
Stones less than 5 mm in size usually pass out spontaneously; however, the majority of stones greater than 6 mm require some form of intervention, especially so if the stone is stuck causing persistent obstruction and/or infection of the urinary tract.
The suggestion about homeopathic treatment
When the stone size is small, homeopathy is likely to help in the passage of stone as well as in relieving the agonizing pain caused by the same. If the stone size is larger, or the stone is impacted, or there are multiple stones, then the patient is better treated surgically. However, even after surgical removal of stones, homeopathy still has a role to play in preventing its recurrence (as the chance of having recurring stones are about 70-80%).
Life Force Homeopathy has succeeded in treating several cases of kidney stones. Kidney stone homeopathy treatment has got some really good and effective natural remedies to treat this condition and minimize its reoccurrence remarkably. Homeopathic medicines for kidney stones are safe, natural, and without any side-effects. Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for kidney stone treatment which can help you obtain relief from it.
1. Berberis Vulgaris
One of the prominent homeopathic medicine for a kidney stone, particularly that affecting the left side, is Berberis vulgaris. This homeopathic remedy helps the patients who experience discomfort complaining sensation of urine still remaining after the urination or those who pass urine comprising mucus and sediments. This kidney stone treatment also helps treat the bubbling sensation in kidneys effectively.
2. Lycopodium clavatum
Another homeopathic medicine for kidney stone complaint, particularly affecting the right side, is Lycopodium clavatum. Kidney stone treatment comprising Lycopodium clavatum helps to treat the individual who is suffering from pain in the right ureter or right kidney and if the pain worsens before urination.
3. Cantharis vesicatoria
If an individual is experiencing an intense burning sensation on passing the urine, kidney stone homeopathic treatment comprising Cantharis vesicatoria can be quite effective. Symptoms, such as burning sensation before passing the urine and which continues after urination, indicates the need for Cantharis vesicatoria to get relief.
4. Sarsaparilla officinalis
For the individuals suffering from excessive burning sensation and white sediments in urine, sarsaparilla officinalis can offer an effective kidney stone homeopathic treatment. It helps relieve you of the right-sided kidney stone discomfort.
5. Hydrangea arborescens
If you are having kidney stones in the bladder and ureter, then Hydrangea arborescens is an ideal homeopathic medicine for a kidney stone. It acts as a stone-breaker and treats the condition. Yellow sand or white deposits in the urine indicated the need for this medicine in kidney stone treatment.
Homeopathy is strongly suggested for kidney stones which are not too large to pass through the ureteric and urethral passages. If any time you are suffering from a kidney stone, count on homeopathic medicine for kidney stone think of homeopathy.
I am 25 years old past 4 days I have sharp pain in my vagina urge to urinate I have taken citralka and urispas. Nut still the pressure umcomfortableness and urge to urinate is there.
Muje vese koi pain nahi hai, but urine dark red ho raha hai or 1 hrs or 2 he's ke baad jaana pad raha hai muje check up karva na jaruri hai. Please suggest me its urgent.
Doc my friend have a stone size 9 mm or 8 mm some 3 mm also there in inside kidney so whats the solution and last 10 years problem still facing issues he already show a doc clinic still not get solution.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostrate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ). The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
1. Medical instrumentation
Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
2. Rectal intercourse
This is basically another name for anal sex.
3. Abnormal urinary tract
The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
4. Bladder infection
A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
1. Constant need of urination
This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
2. Difficulty when urinating
Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
3. Pain while urinating
This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
4. Chills and fever
This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
5. Pain in perineal area and genital organs
6. Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations
7. Hematospermia - Pinkish or brownish semen
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.
Kidneys stones are a common condition. They are quite different from Gallstones which are formed in the Gall bladder. Gall stones are from bile concentration in the gall bladder. "Silent" Gallstones which are detected on an ultrasound done for another cause, can be left alone.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible.