Doctor in Dr Sharath Mens Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy that I chose this Sharath Kumar C for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I am really grateful as his pre-marital counselling has give me a ray of hope. Our family physician personally recommended this Sharath Kumar C. Hygiene is very important, and I must MEDIWAVE I.V.F & FERTILITY RESEARCH HOSPITAL was extremely clean. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my pre-marital counselling. I was having this pre-marital counselling, but the symptoms were not very visible.
He is one of the best physicians in city. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Sharath Kumar. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of premature ejaculation. The overall atmosphere in the MEDIWAVE HOSPITAL is very soothing. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
Dr Sharath Kumar C's advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the MEDIWAVE I.V.F & FERTILITY RESEARCH HOSPITAL. Sharath Kumar C has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. I have had this erectile dysfunction from quite some time.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from male sexual problems treatment, but Dr Sharath was able to handle it with ease. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He handled my case with ease. The overall atmosphere in the Mediwave Hospital is very soothing.
I was diagnosed with UTI. Thanks to Dr Sharath for helping me with the treatment. He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Over the period of time the uti treatment has helped me a lot.
I was not able to conceive due to cyst problem. I consulted Dr Sharath, he suggested me to go through a surgery and made me believe that I will be able to conceive after this. I thank him for such an excellent suggestion he gave. I must say that he is really a great sexologist.
During the fertility treatment, Dr Sharath Kumar C supported me a lot. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was very depressed when I came to know that I cannot conceive. But after the treament, I am completely okay and I have a cute son.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing male sexual problem.Due to which my daily activities were suffering. I consulted Dr Sharath. After his treatment I am feeling better and now I am perfectly fine. He is one of the best physicians in city.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be sensible, well-reasoned, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I liked the way it was put across to understand easily and also was really helpfull too Thank You.
The doctor is listening the problem clearly and understand the problem.he is giving the cause of the problem properly.the only draw back is suggested the many medicines and tests.
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. But give the name of any Ayurveda or allopathic medicine which is the best for this ?
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Advice bu dr. Sharath is awesome, just refering tables by other doc i didnt found that helpul
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Very good suggestions
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful. Sir, Very informative ur given tips. Please shower it for all of us time to time. Tks
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and helped me improve my health. use itcreally needy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thankyou for your suggestion
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are helped me improve my health and professional. Very good answer sir appreciate sir
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you so much doctor sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be knowledgeable. was great information
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable. But this does not solve the problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful. Thank u so much sir
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Seman fort..count
Premature ejaculation - medicines:
You can take:
1. Dapoxetine 30 mg. Tab.
Take one tablet 1-3 hours before you have sex.
Feeling dizzy or faint, and feeling sick.
Drinking a full glass of water at the same time as taking the tablet can reduce these effects.
2. Paroxetine 12.5mg, one tablet after food for a month at night.
The brand names:
Perolight 12.5 mg
Parocin cr 12.5 mg.
Sleep problems (insomnia);
Loss of appetite, constipation;
Decreased sex drive, impotence or difficulty having an orgasm.
3. Lignocaine jelly (xylocaine) 2%:
Apply over glans penis (head of penis) 10 minutes prior to the intercourse to delay ejaculation.
If medicines are not effective then, we can try other techniques.
Indulging in intercourse daily is a healthy option for couples as it comes with a variety of benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes longevity
- Leads to an increase in blood circulation
- Helps one sleep better
- Improves your fitness level
Indulging in intercourse daily certainly does come with benefits but overdoing the routine can result in various side-effects. According to most medical practitioners and sex-perts, doing it twice a day is considered optimum.
What happens if you overdo it on a regular basis?
However, stretching it up to thrice is acceptable, but going beyond that number can prove to be harmful as sex is a physical activity which puts strain on your body and genitals. The penis has a resting period, which if not adhered to, can lead to extreme stress on the organ and erectile dysfunction in the long-run. Other than distress in the penis, having sex too many times can also cause soreness in the penis and painful muscle contractions during an orgasm. In women, over-indulging in intercourse can cause tears in the vaginal area which can prove to be very painful while urinating or foreplay the next time. Women are also prone to contracting urinary tract infection, if they indulge in this process too many times. This is the reason why clearing the bladder for women is recommended.
The final verdict
However, sex-perts also believe that is very important for couples to embrace and indulge in this process as physical intimacy and satisfaction plays an important role in sustaining the relationship for a long time. Not having sex for extended periods of time might result in depression and your partner might start looking for other options. Thus, having sex once or twice a day is completely normal and encouraged but for a healthy and sustainable sex life, you should refrain from doing it too many times a day.
Erectile dysfunction is a serious matter. It can hit any man, of any age, but of course, is much more prevalent among older men. Once you hit forty, youâre increasingly likely to suffer from ed. Itâs important to understand, however, that not every case of sexual dysfunction is an ed problem.
Common causes of erectile dysfunction:
- The sad truth is that in a significant number of cases, erectile dysfunction is a condition we bring upon ourselves. Even when these things arenât the outright cause of ed, theyâre almost certain to be contributing factors that make your condition worse.
- This is a big, expansive category that covers a lot of ground, but in a nutshell, hereâs what you need to know.
- Eating lots of leafy greens, whole grains, oysters, watermelon, and blueberries all fruits will help you give your body all that it needs to improve the quality of your erections, while cutting out processed foods, cigarettes and alcohol will provide further benefits.
- Add in a healthy dose of exercise at least three times per week, and youâre well on your way to better sexual health!
- Many of the causes of erectile dysfunction are actually psychological. Understand that this is not the same as saying that itâs all in your head, because itâs not.
- Psychological issues can easily lead to a variety of very real physical ailments. If that surprises you, it shouldnât.
- Stress can lead to heart disease, so also other psychological issues can lead to ed. Itâs a pretty common, fairly well understood phenomenon.
- Stress is, in fact, one of the leading causes of ed, which makes it a particularly nasty condition. It also can lead to heart troubles, so it hits you twice.
- Long before stress kills you though, it will impact your sex life in a major, and entirely negative way.
- Our modern society is filled to the point of overflowing with stress triggers. We work too many hours. We donât take enough vacations, and even when we do, we tend to bring our work with us, thanks to the advent of the smart phone, which is both a blessing and a curse.
- Yes, it lets us keep in touch with friends and families no matter where we are in the world, but it also means that we have the tendency to never unplug. We need that. We need time to decompress and relax. Sure, you can run at top speed for a while, but if you do it too long, youâll burn yourself out.
- If you keep going much beyond that, your problems will only worsen with time. Why would you want to do that to yourself? it simply makes no sense.
- Depression is another common cause of ed, and letâs face it. When youâre depressed, sex is about the last thing youâre thinking of.
- Stress is a particularly nasty cause of ed, because most of the antidepressant medicines available only make ed worse.
- Depression is insidious on another front as well, because itâs easy to get caught in a negative, self-reinforcing feedback loop trap.
- What we mean by that is that when youâre depressed, your self-esteem is low. If you try to have sex, your low self-esteem may lead to performance issues. Then, when you fail to perform, sexually, it lowers your self-esteem further, which makes future sexual performance issues even more likely.
- Once youâre caught in that trap, it can be notoriously difficult to get out of it.
- One thing youâll note that isnât on the list is" performance anxiety" thatâs because while performance anxiety can lead to a lack of sexual performance in certain specific situations, these are generally isolated, one-off events.
- The risk, however, is that a failure to perform sexually can sometimes lead to depression, which can cause ed.
Penis size For indians:
- Average penis size of indians is 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and it is 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.
- The size of a man's erect penis is not correlated with the size of his flaccid penis, meaning that men whose penises are different lengths when flaccid may have similarly sized erect penises.
- There is also no much relationship between the adult men's ages and their penis sizes.
I am suffering from night fall (semen loss ejaculation in sleep) for past 2 years please help me to get out of it?
I am suffering from erectile distinction and Peyronie's .Does ED is due to Peyronie's? What should be the treatment.
I had sex with my gf on 11th dec. At that time of sperm coming out, i've taken out of vagina. My sperm drop down on the floor. Her periods have come on 3rd january. But still 9th jan she didn't get it. But she had a pain and symptoms are likely to come date. Will she get periods? Or is there any chance for pregnancy? What about precum?
Hi, While having sex where the foreskin starts there a skin gets tear and I can see my nerves and all and it bleeds and pains a lot what should be done.Please suggest me something for that.
Klinefelter syndrome, also known as the xxy condition, is a term used to describe males who have an extra x chromosome in most of their cells.
Klinefelter syndrome is named after Dr. Henry klinefelter, who first described a group of symptoms found in some men with the extra x chromosome. About one of every 500 males has an extra x chromosome, but many don't have any symptoms.
- Symptoms depend on how many xxy cells a man has, how much testosterone is in his body, and his age when the condition is diagnosed.
- As xxy males enter puberty, they may have a taller, less muscular body, less facial and body hair, and broader hips than other boys. As teens, xxy males may have larger breasts, weaker bones, and a lower energy level than other boys.
- Xxy adult males look similar to males without the condition, although they are often taller and may have autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, vein diseases, osteoporosis, and tooth decay.
Xxy males can have normal or subnormal sex lives, but they usually make little or no sperm and are infertile. Some times, they are impotent also.
- The xxy chromosome pattern cannot be changed. Treatments involve physical, speech, occupational, behavioral, mental health, and family therapists, and testosterone replacement therapy.
- Even though all men with klinefelter syndrome have the extra x chromosome, not every xxy male has all of those symptoms.
- Because not every male with an xxy pattern has all the symptoms of klinefelter syndrome, it is common to use the term xxy male to describe these men, or xxy condition to describe the symptoms.
Hiv spread / transmission:
One can get or transmit hiv only through specific activities. Most commonly, people get or transmit hiv through sexual behaviors and needle or syringe use.
Only certain body fluids—blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk—from a person who has hiv can transmit hiv. These fluids must come in contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or be directly injected into the bloodstream (from a needle or syringe) for transmission to occur. Mucous membranes are found inside the rectum, vagina, penis, and mouth.
Hiv can come by:
Having anal or vaginal sex with someone who has hiv without using a condom or taking medicines to prevent or treat hiv.
For the hiv-negative partner, receptive anal sex (bottoming) is the highest-risk sexual behavior, but you can also get hiv from insertive anal sex (topping).
Either partner can get hiv through vaginal sex, though it is less risky for getting hiv than receptive anal sex.
Sharing needles or syringes, rinse water, or other equipment (works) used to prepare drugs for injection with someone who has hiv. Hiv can live in a used needle up to 42 days depending on temperature and other factors.
Less commonly, hiv may be spread by;
From mother to child during pregnancy, birth, or breastfeeding. Although the risk can be high if a mother is living with hiv and not taking medicine, recommendations to test all pregnant women for hiv and start hiv treatment immediately have lowered the number of babies who are born with hiv.
By being stuck with an hiv-contaminated needle or other sharp object. This is a risk mainly for health care workers.
In rare cases, hiv may spread by:
- Oral sex: putting the mouth on the penis (fellatio), vagina (cunnilingus), or anus (rimming). In general, there’s little to no risk of getting hiv from oral sex. But transmission of hiv, though extremely rare, is theoretically possible if an hiv-positive man ejaculates in his partner’s mouth during oral sex.
- Receiving blood transfusions, blood products, or organ/tissue transplants that are contaminated with hiv. This was more common in the early years of hiv, but now the risk is extremely small because of rigorous testing of the us blood supply and donated organs and tissues.
- Eating food that has been pre-chewed by an hiv-infected person. The contamination occurs when infected blood from a caregiver’s mouth mixes with food while chewing. The only known cases are among infants.
- Being bitten by a person with hiv. Each of the very small number of documented cases has involved severe trauma with extensive tissue damage and the presence of blood. There is no risk of transmission if the skin is not broken.
- Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and hiv-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids.
- Deep, open-mouth kissing if both partners have sores or bleeding gums and blood from the hiv-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the hiv-negative partner. Hiv is not spread through saliva.