I have habit of masturbation from 4 years. I do Atleast 2-3 times a week. Is this a problem for me in future. N also I have lot of white hairs on my head I suspect tht this is a reason. Help me how to make my hairs naturally black and white hairs is not my hereditary problem my age is 20 now.
Is masturbation harmful for the future if I am doing 2-3 timed a week. Will it create a prblm for the baby born in future? please hrlp me sir.
Hi sir, I'm 31 years old boy. I used to masturbate since I was 13 years old. But after it I had suffered from night leakage of sperm. And if I had masturbate now it will takes only few minutes to ejaculate. And penis length is shrink ro 1.5 inch. Is this will cause any severe damage to my sexual life and to acquire a child? Or is it premature ejaculation.
Hello Normally I enjoy sex very much but sometime what happens is that during foreplay it erects and stays as it is but as we get ready for intercourse it discharges without any cause. I am not able to talk to any one neither I can understand why such things happen Is there any problem. Kindly advice and also kindly give remedies for such problem.
Hi I recently married My problem is There is water fall (white pani girma )all the time from vagina So we have in tension. What test doing for that or checkup Or any problem in pregnancy. Pls give me a information for this.
As I am suffering from ED am getting lite fever everyday some times it stops and also I will be full dull and my penis is like hot. Wt will be the reason am feeling some wt pls suggest me.
While wearing trousers or pants or in gym there is a bulge between my legs. Means to say my penis. It feels so embarrassing. Its not excitement the bulge is always like this. Pls tell me that is this normal? Or I have a problem with my penis. If not then what to do with this bulge.
Hi I am 26 years old guy but my penis still looks like that of a 5 year old boy. It has not grown in its size and girth. I am very worried about it. How can I increase my penis girth? Please help.
Hi everyone Can you please help me if any medicine for boost my sex stamina but without side effect of my sex life.
Hello doctor! My penis when erected is curved/ bend. Will it affect my sex life. Is there any means to make it straight?
Pls mujhe ye bataye ki kya m.c. K time pr sex ni krna chahiye. Yadi is time sex kru to kon kon si prblm ho skti h .aur is time pr sex krne ka koi alag tarika h kya .pls teĺl me.
M taking manforce50 every time whenever I had sex. Is that OK. Does use of this tablet leads to any problem.
Sir myself I'm suffering from fungal infection I can see my penis head covered by white layer and it smells awful Wat can be done for this?
While wearing trousers or pants or in gym there is a bulge between my legs. Means to say my penis it feel so embarrassing. Pls tell me that is this normal? Or I have a problem with my penis. If not then what to do with this bulge.
I am 21 years old boy My foreskin is tight though it can be pulled back still I want to get circumcised due to hygiene and other factors but WITHOUT STITCHES I live in Moradabad u.p Kindly r.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday but he did NOT finish inside me. I took an I pill immediately after that. The day I had sex was the 17th day after my last period (fertile window). Also I suffer from PCOS. Is there anything to worry about? My next period is due on 18th but I am always irregular. Please help.
Miscarriage refers to the spontaneous loss of the fetus before one completes the 20th week of pregnancy, taking into account the period from the conception to gestation. It usually happens in the first trimester of the pregnancy; that is within the seventh and the twelfth week of conception. Recurrent miscarriage is when one suffers from multiple miscarriages in a row.
- Abnormally-shaped Uterus: Some miscarriages, particularly late ones, are thought to happen because the uterus (womb) has an abnormal shape.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women with this condition have many small cysts in their ovaries.They also tend to have hormonal problems, including high levels of insulin and male hormone in the blood, which can lead to recurrent miscarriage.
- Infection: Some serious infections can cause or increase the risk of single miscarriages. These include toxoplasmosis, rubella, listeria and genital infection. But it is not clear whether infection plays a role in recurrent miscarriage.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Problems: Uncontrolled diabetes and untreated thyroid problems can cause miscarriage. But well-controlled diabetes and treated thyroid problems do not cause recurrent miscarriage.
Your risk of recurrent miscarriage is higher if:
- you and your partner are older; the risk is highest if you are over 35 and your partner over 40;
- you are very overweight. Being very underweight may also increase your risk.
Each new pregnancy loss increases the risk of a further miscarriage. But even after three miscarriages, most couples will have a live baby next time.
Testing After Recurrent Miscarriage:
If you have had three miscarriages in a row, you should be offered tests to try to find the cause. This should happen whether or not you already have one or more children. Testing is not usually offered after one or two early miscarriages (up to 14 weeks) because these are often due to chance. But you might be offered tests after two early miscarriages if you are in your late 30s or 40s or if it has taken you a long time to conceive.
If you had a late (second trimester) miscarriage, where your baby died after 14 weeks of pregnancy, you should be offered tests after this loss.
- You can opt for blood tests to check for sticky blood syndrome or APS. Tests would look for antibodies that would help treat the condition. Antibodies are chemicals produced by the body to combat infections.
- Get an examination done should the doctor suspect chromosomal abnormalities and in case it is diagnosed, both of you can consult a clinical genetics specialist for genetics counseling.
- Your doctor will recommend an ultrasound scan to trace any type of abnormality that may make a pregnancy futile, for instance, a short or a fragile cervix.
It is natural to pin your hopes on testing as the answer to your problems. But there are three reasons why it may not be the answer you’re looking for:
- A cause may not be found; when this happens your miscarriages are called ‘unexplained’
- Even if a cause is found, it may not be treatable;
- Treatment may not lead to a successful pregnancy. This can happen if a pregnancy miscarries for a different reason than the one being treated.
Is there any change of pregnancy post withdrawal bleeding (bleed just 1 day) after having contraceptive pill.
Near By Clinics
DermatologistRajaji Nagar, Bangalore, Bangalore
SexologistRajaji Nagar, Bangalore, Bangalore