Doctor in Dr Preetham K. S Gowda
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr Preetham K. S GowdaYour feedback matters!
How important is having a satisfactory sex life for you? The answer, for sure, has to be extremely important. For men who are facing the problem of erectile dysfunction, life can be no less than an ordeal. Nothing can be worse than facing this problem for it affects their relationship with the partner. Also known as male impotence, erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man fails to have an erection firm enough for having sex. When you face this problem rarely, then, nothing to worry for! However, those of you who face this often need to consult Sexologist.
It is very important for you to know that this problem is common to older men. If you do not get this problem treated at the right time, it can affect your self-confidence, self-esteem, relationship problems and even lead to stress. As a matter of fact, it is also important for you to know that inability to get or maintain an erection can also be the reason for any kind of underlying health concern. This demands treatment immediately. In fact, it can be a sign of a heart problem. Thus, ignoring ED can also affect another aspect of your well-being.
There can be several causes which trigger the problem of erectile dysfunction. It is important for you to find out the reason in order to get the right treatment. Those who ignore the problem often end having a chaotic life. There is nothing for which you need to be embarrassed. In fact, if you can get the right treatment at the right time then you can be assured to live a happy and satisfactory life. There are times when you can talk to your partner about the same, and there is very possible things might improve. However, if you feel that things are not improving then without thinking much, consider visiting a Sexologist and reignite fun in your life.
Aging is a process which affects the lives of everyone. However, it should stop you from having a satisfying as well as active sex life. It is important for you to understand that sex is not just for those who are young. Irrespective of age, everyone feels to get love and affection. As a matter of fact, there are many people who are sexually active even being as old as eighty years. It is all about how you take things in life. If you want to have a great sex life despite the age then consulting best sexologist in India can help you.
As per the recent studies which are conducted, it has been established that more and more aging people are looking for improved sex life. Though the body might not be limber as it was a few years back, there are plenty of ways in which you can enjoy fulfilling sex. It is just that you need to pay attention to the changing needs of your body so that you can have fun and pleasure despite what your age is.
Take your time instead of rushing with things!
Change is the only constant. And, so does it happen with aging. If you want to remain sexually active even after aging then it is important that you adapt to the changes which are taking place. As far as becoming aroused is concerned, it might take time, and thus you need to be patient. Let the excitement build, do not rush. Caressing, hugging, kissing, massaging and snuggling will set the right mood. Creating a romantic ambiance might take time and foreplay is very important for making intercourse pleasurable. Sometimes being slow can give more pleasurable experience.
It is important for you to understand that age-related issues are different for men as well as women. If you find no solution then consulting the best sexologist might help you.
Have you ever faced issues related to sexual health? Have you ever got worried because of your nowhere going sex life? Are you aware of the fact that on an average, a couple of ways for as long as five to six years to take the advice of a sex doctor or sexologist? The consequences of consulting the sexologist too late can be detrimental for your overall health and well-being. Also, there is very possibility that problems might only increase by that time. The reason for this is that the more you delay, the tougher the problem might become. If you are living in India then you can get the best of treatment for your presents ex problems.
Given below are a few reasons why one should visit sexologist:
• If you think that you and your partner are having regular fights because of sex then it is high time to fix an appointment with a sexologist. Although it is pretty normal for couples to fight when it comes to lovemaking, however, if it is happening on a regular basis then you should seek the advice of the sex therapist. Many times it so happens, that one partner wants to have more sex than the other or there is a certain way in which one wants to have sex.
• When you discover that you are having a hang-up about sex. It is an indication to seek a sexologist as soon as possible. It is not at all fair to carry the baggage of sex to hide the issues that are related to your sex life. If you are one of those persons who are not able to have an orgasm, face the problem of erectile dysfunction or don’t want to have sex, then it is better to consult a sexologist.
If you think that there is a certain stigma which is impeding you from enjoying great sex life then sexologist in can help you deal with the situation and suggest ways to enhance sexual life.
A migraine is usually a moderate or severe headache felt as a throbbing pain on one side of the head.
Many people also have symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and increased sensitivity to light or sound. Migraine is a common health condition, affecting around one in every five women and around one in every 15 men. They usually begin in early adulthood.
Types Of Migraine
There are several types of migraine, including:
Migraine With Aura-
Where there are specific warning signs just before the migraine begins, such as seeing flashing lights.
Migraine Without Aura-
The most common type, where the migraine occurs without the specific warning signs.
Migraine Aura Without Headache-
Also known as silent migraine – where an aura or other migraine symptoms are experienced, but a headache doesn't develop.
Some people have migraines frequently, up to several times a week. Other people only have a migraine occasionally. It's possible for years to pass between migraine attacks.
Symptoms Of Migraine-
* The main symptom of a migraine is usually an intense headache on one side of the head
Stages Of Migraine-
Migraines often develop in distinct stages, although not everyone goes through all of these:
Prodromal (Pre-headache) Stage-
Changes in mood, energy levels, behavior and appetite that can occur several hours or days before an attack.
About one in three people with migraines have temporary warning symptoms, known as the aura, before a migraine. These include:
* visual problems – such as seeing flashing lights, zig-zag patterns or blind spots
* numbness or a tingling sensation like pins and needles. which usually starts in one hand and moves up your arm before affecting your face, lips and tongue
Aura symptoms typically develop over the course of about five minutes and last for up to an hour. Some people may experience aura followed by only a mild headache or no headache at all.
Usually, pulsating or throbbing pain on one side of the head, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and/or extreme sensitivity to bright light and loud sounds, which can last for four to 72 hours.
When the headache and other symptoms gradually fade away, although you may feel tired for a few days afterward.
Causes Of Migraine
Though migraine causes aren't understood, genetics and environmental factors appear to play a role. Migraines may be caused by changes in the brainstem and its interactions with the trigeminal nerve, a major pain pathway. Imbalances in brain chemicals — including serotonin, which helps regulate pain in your nervous system — also may be involved. Researchers are still studying the role of serotonin in migraines.
Serotonin levels drop during migraine attacks. This may cause your trigeminal nerve to release substances called neuropeptides, which travel to your brain's outer covering (meninges). The result is migraine pain. Other neurotransmitters play a role in the pain of migraine, including calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP).
A number of factors may trigger migraines, including:
Hormonal Changes In Women-
Fluctuations in estrogen seem to trigger headaches in many women. Women with a history of migraines often report headaches immediately before or during their periods, when they have a major drop in estrogen. Others have an increased tendency to develop migraines during pregnancy or menopause. Hormonal medications, such as oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy, also may worsen migraines. Some women, however, find their migraines occur less often when taking these medications.
Aged cheeses, salty foods and processed foods may trigger migraines. Skipping meals or fasting also can trigger attacks.
Alcohol, especially wine, and highly caffeinated beverages may trigger migraines.
Stress at work or home can cause migraines.
Bright lights and sun glare can induce migraines, as can loud sounds. Strong smells — including perfume, paint thinner, secondhand smoke and others — can trigger migraines in some people.
Changes In Wake-Sleep Pattern-
Missing sleep or getting too much sleep may trigger migraines in some people, as can jet lag.
Intense physical exertion, including sexual activity, may provoke migraines.
Changes In The Environment-
A change of weather or barometric pressure can prompt a migraine.
Oral contraceptives and vasodilators, such as nitroglycerin, can aggravate migraines.
Diagnosis Of Migraine
If you have migraines or a family history of migraines, a doctor trained in treating headaches will likely diagnose migraines based on medical history, symptoms, and a physical and neurological examination. The doctor may also recommend more tests to rule out other possible causes for pain in head as:
- Blood Tests- The doctor may order a blood test for blood vessel problems, infections in your spinal cord or brain, and toxins in your system.
- MRI- An MRI uses a powerful magnetic field and radio waves to produce detailed images of the brain and blood vessels. MRI scans help doctors diagnose tumors, strokes, bleeding in the brain, infections, and other brain and nervous system (neurological) conditions.
- CT Scan- A CT scan uses a series of X-rays to create detailed cross-sectional images of the brain. This helps doctors diagnose tumors, infections, brain damage, bleeding in the brain and other possible medical problems that may be causing headaches.
- Spinal Tap- The doctor may recommend a spinal tap (lumbar puncture) if he or she suspects infections, bleeding in the brain or another underlying condition. In this procedure, a thin needle is inserted between two vertebrae in the lower back to remove a sample of cerebrospinal fluid for analysis in a lab.
An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
ASTHMA, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Prevention, Homeopathic Treatment
What Are Signs & Symptoms Of Asthma?
Asthma symptoms vary from person to person. You may have infrequent asthma attacks, have symptoms only at certain times — such as when exercising — or have symptoms all the time.
Asthma signs and symptoms include:
* Difficulty breathing
* Shortness of breath
* Chest tightness
* Trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
* A whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling
* Coughing or wheezing attacks that are worsened by cold or flu
What Are Types Of Asthma?
Types of asthma depend on cause or risk factor of asthma. The following three types of asthma are described as:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma - It occurs while exercising.
- Occupational Asthma - It is triggered by workplace irritants such as chemical fumes, gases or dust, etc.
- Allergic Asthma - It is triggered by airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, cockroach waste or particles of skin and dried saliva shed by pets
What Are Causes Of Asthma?
Asthma may be due to a combination of environmental and genetic factors. Exposure to various irritants and substances that trigger allergies can trigger signs and symptoms of asthma. Asthma triggers are different from person to person and can include:
* Airborne substances, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste
* Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
* Physical activity (exercise)
* Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
* Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve)
* Strong emotions and stress
* Sulfites and preservatives added to some types of foods and beverages, including shrimp, dried fruit, processed potatoes, beer and wine
What Are Risk Factors Of Asthma?
A number of factors are thought to increase your chances of developing asthma. These include:
* Having a blood relative with asthma
* Being overweight
* Being a smoker or passive smoker
* Exposure to exhaust fumes or other types of pollution
* Exposure to occupational triggers, such as chemicals used in farming, hairdressing and manufacturing
Prevention Of Asthma-
- Avoid smoking
- Get vaccinated for influenza and pneumonia
- Identify and avoid asthma triggers
- Take your medication as prescribed
39 years old man suffering with sneezing and breathing problem. Some the stomach ache. Got blood test aec counting 1550 and esnophlea 15. Treated by hetrazan and antibiotic. After 25 days aec count cones to 550 and esnophlea at 6. After that normal medicine for asthmatic problems continued. But when I leave the medicine again the problems starts. Due to continue medicine like albicet m in night can not work with proper alertness.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
1. Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also, a backflow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
2. Alcohol: Longtime alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
3. Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
1. The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
2. Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
3. Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
4. Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
5. Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatia i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body, and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are :
1. Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
2. Guggulu is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
3. Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
5. Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
6. Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
7. Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes.