Doctor in Dr Mitras Dental Studio
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Mitras Dental StudioYour feedback matters!
I have used jiaoli skin whitening cream along with kojic acid soap. It gave a awesome results. I have used for 100 days. But after it cause hollow under eye with dark circles. My doctor gave me a belly yugard anti ageing cream. 70%of Mr. dark circles has gone but remains 30%.and hollow under eye is still there. For maintaining color doctor gave me a glossage complexion cream which contains kojic acid + arbutin. But that cream cause itching. And I used kojic acid soap. It cause me itching. Please tell me I have used kojic acid soap before but on that time it Gave me a awesome results but now it cause me itching. How can I get my skin normal. Please tell me in future also if I use kojic acid soap or cream will it cause problems or not. Please suggest me whitening cream which doesn't cause side effects. I am drinking carrots + beetroot + tomatoes juice daily and drinking plenty of water. Will these helps for skin whitening? Please suggest me a good whitening cream.
Hi. I have a problem with warts around my neck. Some are big and most of them are smaller ones. I want to get rid of them at one go. Using wartosin types takes longer time and also need to use it for 2 3 at a time. Can tou suggest any laser technique that can be used here? Pls advise and also approx expenses for the treatment.
Hello sir/madam mere Kafi samay se allergy hai Under areas mein. Me bahut pareshan hun. .medicine b leta hu lekin khatam ni hoti kuch time ke lye ruk jati hai lekin fir se ho jati hai doctor ne bola hai ke ye fungle infection hai .koi sujhaaw dein please. Thanks.
Hey there I have a ton of whiteheads on my face more specifically on my cheeks and foreheads and they tend to become large and is deep inside skin layers, popping them always leaves mark which tend to fade in months and I have oily skin on T pose of my face I have tried non comedogenic products but no solution and have been drinking lots of water daily.
Doctor my grandmother suffer skin allergy still 3 yrs, still now she suffering constant, many mdcn many doctor checkup her blood test also done but all are normal report, she has no sugar, she has internal pain in lower back area, this area affected by allergy, doctor ne bola xray karne ki jarurat nehi hai, bt she can't wear sari properly, she can't work in water dust, what can she do?
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.