Doctor in Dr M Hafeezullah Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr M Hafeezullah ClinicYour feedback matters!
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. The lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress-related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga every day helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the center of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or labored breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. Nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of a heart attack.
Rotator Cuff Tear is one of the most common disabilities observed amongst adults above 40 years of age. Rotator Cuff is a group of four muscles that keep the Humerus (arm bone) attached to the socket of the Shoulder. The Rotator Cuff keeps the Shoulder Blade attached to the arm, and when there is damage (tear) in one of these muscles, excruciating pain is felt by the patient.
Diabetes is a complex group of diseases with a variety of causes. People with diabetes have high blood glucose, also called high blood sugar or hyperglycemia. Diabetes is a disorder of metabolism, the way the body uses digested food for energy. The digestive tract breaks down carbohydrates, sugars and starches found in many foods, into glucose, a form of sugar that enters the bloodstream. Diabetes develops when the body doesn't make enough insulin or is not able to use insulin effectively, or both.
Diabetes is growing to be the epidemic of modern days. The challenge here is it is not just about managing your sugar levels, but the whole lot of symptoms that diabetes brings with it. From bones to teeth to kidneys to wounds, diabetes affects all body systems. It is therefore very essential to watch out for symptoms of diabetes and curb it in its early stages.