Doctor in Dr. Eshwar Prasad K
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Eshwar Prasad KYour feedback matters!
Diminished Penis Sensation: Tips on What to Do
For a sexually active man, the degree of penis sensation has a clear and direct impact on the amount of pleasure he derives from any form of sex. When the degree of penis sensation is high, the sensitivity in his manhood creates sublime and ecstatic feelings that can lead to very satisfying releases. But when the degree is diminished, the pleasure factor is negatively impacted. The experience is still enjoyable, but a man feels like something is missing. In such a situation, tips for proper penis care can help to improve penis sensitivity and make sexual contact - whether with a partner or with himself - more engaging and satisfying.
Why diminished penis sensation?
A man might very reasonably ask, "Why am I experiencing this decrease in penis sensation?" Some men may panic and think this is a sign of aging (even if they are quite young) and that therefore there's nothing they can do to alter it. In fact, this is not the case.
Diminished sensitivity in the member is common and there are a number of reasons for it. For example, often a man may use a cleanser on his equipment that is too harsh for the task. This may cause some wear on the penis skin, undetected by the man in question. The body responds by adding a new, thin layer of skin cells on top of the damaged skin. When too many layers are added, there's more of a barrier between a source of sensation and the penile nerve endings.
Mental forces also play a role in diminished sensation. If a man is anxious or worried, whether about sexual performance issues or about other things occurring in his life, his mind is "not in the game" when he's in the sack. This can create a mental barrier that impacts the ability to perceive sensation as fully as one might.
But probably the most common reason for diminished sensitivity is rough handling, either by a partner or by oneself. Having sex without sufficient lubrication, experiencing too tight a grip on the member or rubbing against surfaces that are not sufficiently welcoming can create the same kind of damage as using a harsh cleanser. And as with the cleanser situation, layers of tissue can build up that get in the way of maximum pleasure.
So what can one do to help restore lost sensation? Here are a few tips:
- Switch cleansers. Use a mild soap that doesn't irritate the penis skin.
- Avoid commando. Wearing soft cotton underwear keeps the penis from rubbing against rough denim, wool or other trouser fabrics. Going without underwear can definitely rub the penis the wrong way.
- Lay on the lube. Whether masturbating or partnering, make sure that the penis is well-lubricated throughout the sex act. Apply more lubricant if the session is lengthy and the original application wears off.
- Maintain penile health. One of the most important tips to prevent and treat diminished penis sensation is to regularly use a top-drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). In terms of prevention, a crème that focuses on keeping penis skin healthy is crucial. Select one that includes protective ingredients such as Shea butter and vitamin E (two powerful moisturizing agents) and a potent antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) which helps offset harmful oxidative damage. For treatment purposes, that crème should also include acetyl L-carnitine, an invaluable ingredient that serves a neuroprotective purpose. Acetyl L-carnitine has been proven to help avoid peripheral nerve injury resulting from rough handling, thereby helping to restore lost sensitivity. Those who are concerned about loss of penis sensation are well-advised to make the daily application of Man1 Man Oil a part of their health regimen.
Waist - hip ratio is important in diabetes. (1.0 for male and 0.7 for female)
Calorie should be calculated on the basis of optimal body weight. Energy can be 30-35kcal 7day on the basis of ideal body weight. Obese diabetics must lose weight & thin diabetics must gain normal weight.
Sherbat, sweets, candies.
Jams, jellies, murabbas etc.
When a Penis Rash Is Something to Worry About
At some point in his life, every man deals with a penis rash. It might be a recurring event for some, especially during the summer when jock itch becomes more difficult to avoid. It might happen right after introducing something new into the daily routine, like something as simple as trying out a new laundry detergent. In other words, a penis rash is so common that men can actually become accustomed to seeing it.
Unfortunately, that means that sometimes a man can become so familiar with penis rash that they don't even think about consulting a physician or looking deeper into the issue. Though most penile problems are quite easily remedied, especially with excellent penis care on a regular basis, some rare issues might be cause for concern. Here's how to know when a penis rash is something to worry about.
Tingling and Sore Penis? Look Into Restless Genital Syndrome
Most of the time, an aroused penis is a welcome situation for a man. Sure, sometimes that erection comes at a somewhat embarrassing moment, like when making a presentation, but most of the time guys are happy to see their little friend perking up. It's usually a sign of good penis health, if nothing else. But for a small minority of men, that erection is a pain. It's a result of something known as restless genital syndrome, and it can make for a sore penis situation for some men.
Not a regular erection
Often just called RGS and sometimes known as PGAD (persistent genital arousal disorder), restless genital syndrome is something which maybe doesn't sound so bad at first. Basically, when a guy has this condition, his penis feels intensely aroused, even without sexual stimulus or fantasies.
How is that different than just popping an occasional boner for no reason at all, as happens commonly? Well, RGS occurs much more frequently - and the arousal can last for hours at a time, unless a man relieves himself by masturbating or having partner sex. And in some cases, even that doesn't diminish the state of excitement that his penis feels. And when a guy is aroused for too long, it often leads to a sore penis.
This is different from priapism, in which a physical situation results in the penis being painfully erect for an extended period of time. With RGS, the erection may wax and wane several times - but even when it goes soft, the tingling and soreness remains.
In some cases, the sensation can be so extreme that a guy simply can't concentrate on anything else. He may be working on an important project with a fast-approaching deadline, but his tingling, sore penis keeps him from making progress. And when guys afflicted with RGS take matters into their own hands and masturbate for relief, they often feel that they're being controlled by their penis. In some instances, not masturbating can be even more problematic; if a guy gets RGS while walking, for example, in some cases the feeling of his penis rubbing against trouser fabric can cause him to unwillingly ejaculate in his pants.
So, what happens to cause RGS? Because it is a rare condition and has only recently started being explored, doctors don't really know. It appears that it's a neurological problem in which the nerves in the penis become hyper-sensitive - but exactly why they take on this high degree of sensitivity is not clear.
Some doctors think this is similar to restless leg syndrome, and so they prescribe medications used to treat that condition, such as selective serotonin uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or dopamine agonists. Since the condition is considered so rare, clinical trials have not been conducted yet to determine the effectiveness of these treatments, but some men report that they help.
Simply living with RGS can make for a sore penis, as can frequently masturbating to provide some much-needed relief. One way to help soothe that sore penis is to regularly apply a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Proper moisturization is one way to help ease a sore penis, so select a crème with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a favored hydrator (such as vitamin E) Be sure the crème also contains pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5. Pantothenic acid is a vital nutrient that helps maintain and strengthen healthy penile tissue.
At a young age, it is fairly common to be afraid of math. The rational nature of numbers, multiplication tables, addition, subtraction and all that in between can admittedly be a tough thing to get on with at a tender age. But in most of the cases, this difficulty tends to improve as one attains maturity. This can be attributed to a growing familiarity with the subject and a subsequent change in the way of understanding certain things. But if your child suffers from a problem with understanding math even at a grown age, chances are he/she might be suffering from Dyscalculia- a special type of learning disorder that is characterized by a person’s inability to grasp the concepts of math or the very concept of numbers itself.
Dyscalculia generally occurs due to genetic factors. However, it is also possible to encounter this disorder if your child had suffered from significant brain injury in the past or have problems with remembering things. It is also possible to have this disorder, if your child is already suffering from Dyslexia ( a learning disorder which makes your child unable to read or understand written words).
The symptoms of Dyscalculia are as follows:
- Inability to recognize numbers and significant trouble while counting.
- Significant problems while performing basic additions, subtractions or divisions.
- Facing problems with how to use money or telling time.
- The problem with memorizing mathematical formulae or tables.
- Your child might be unable to discern exactly how to approach a math problem.
- Your child will be increasingly reluctant to go to a math class or feel tensed before math examinations.
- Inability to understand the basic functionality of numbers.
It is extremely important to remember that having this disorder does not necessarily mean your child has a bad academic record on the whole. Since this disorder can cause significant problems in the future for your child in terms of dealing with things in the real world, you should be extremely sensitive regarding its treatment.
The treatment of Dyscalculia might include:
- You should encourage your child more and more if they tend to get immensely frustrated with their math problems. If possible, try to help your child with his/ her homework.
- Strike a healthy relationship with your child. Make him realize that not being able to grasp the concept of numbers is not the end of the world. Explore his other skills. That might boost his lost confidence and might encourage him to approach math in a more efficient manner.
- You should try to make your child learn how to tell time or use money with little home exercises. If possible, try to make him learn the basic of math with daily activities like counting the number of flowers while walking down the streets.
- You must consult a specialist who will make your child learn numbers by following different modes other than writing. For example, the specialist might read a math problem to your child in order to make him understand the problem.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine.
Diabetes is treated with the help of constitutional remedies which are selected by studying complete mental and physical symptoms. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.
The key to a moderately healthy life is often vested in the kind of lifestyle you lead. Certain alterations in your daily routine can bring marked changes in your overall health. The amount of sleep a person gets on a daily basis decides his or her temperament, productivity, and most importantly, the person’s health. If you thought sleep was only a means to relax, you were very wrong.
Getting in sync with your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle, or circadian rhythm, is one of the most important strategies for sleeping better. If you keep a regular sleep-wake schedule you’ll feel much more refreshed and energized than if you sleep the same number of hours at different times, even if you only alter your sleep schedule by an hour or two. A few effective ways can be followed to help the case of sleep deprivation.
- Exercising regularly can have far reaching effects on your sleep patterns- Lack of physical exertion could be the reason behind light or irregular sleep patterns. To remedy the situation, you need to exercise regularly. Heavy cardiovascular exercises are not always necessary; you could do a set of free- hand exercises each day for a stretch of twenty minutes to keep healthy. This helps you to get good sleep at night.
- Eat healthy to sleep well- The kind of diet you follow can also affect your sleep. If your intake of caffeine, nicotine or alcohol is too high, you are sure to face problems in sleeping. It is necessary for you to eat a light dinner; being overly full or being on an empty stomach can ruin your sleep too. Avoid greasy foods, especially at night, as acidity spoils your intentions of getting a peaceful sleep.
- Make sure your night’s sleep is associated with one particular ritual- It is best to accustom your body with a ritual that you particularly carry out before going to bed. For instance, you could take a shower in warm water or massage your head with hot oil before retiring for the day. Such a ritual signals your brain cells that they are required to get some sleep now.
- Keep away from electronic gadgets before going to bed- The bright light of television sets, laptop screens or even cell phones can interfere with your sleep routine. Spending a lot of time on electronic gadgets at night excites your brain neurons, preventing them from any kind of relaxation.
- Cut down on sleep during the day- While twenty to thirty minute long power naps during daytime can help restore drained out energy, longer naps are actually harmful. If you sleep for long stretches in the day, you will invariably fail to get sufficient sleep at night. Hence, remind yourself to not fall prey to the temptations of a comfortable bed during daytime.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.