Doctor in Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic, Bangalore
Patient Review Highlights
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from erectile dysfunction. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from erectile dysfunction like this. Everything was just spick and span in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic, Trivandrum. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
I was depressed due to my masturbation addiction. So many doctors I consulted, but Dr Chakravarthy's treatment was the best. Thanks to him, I am totally satisfied with the results. During the complete masturbation addiction treatment program he always supported and motivated me.The friendliness of staff is the best in the his Wellness Clinic. I am happy that I chose to consult him.
My husband was suffering from Sexually transmitted disease for which We consulted Dr Chakravarthy. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the treatment for it. Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic has all the amenities, a patient requires. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
The low sperm count problem in me was increasing. The entire Dr Chakravarthy's Clinic in TrivanDrum is very nicely designed. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my low sperm count, but he has helped me immensely. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Dr Chakravarthy has so much knowledge.
I was suffering from pelvic pain for such a long time. Overnite my pelvic pain aggravated. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dr Chakravarthy guided me to change my attitude. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic in TrivanDrum is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems for whivh I chose to consult Dr Chakravarthy. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I searched this A Chakravarthy online and saw his reviews. He has broad knowledge in the field of Sexology. I am quite impressed with the way he treats his patients.
I feel strange that I am suffering from impotency. I consulted Dr Chakravarthy. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic is so nice.
dr A Chakravarthy is very helpful and nice person he tries to understand problems and help others he uses unique ways in his treatment like he also advice YouTube videos and information to understand the problem and treatment. I consulted him for my anxiety issues.
Dr. A Chakravarthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Bt i want to increase it 1inch more
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A Chakravarthy to be very helpful. Thank you
Dr. A Chakravarthy provides answers that are caring. Very
First consult was very positive in all aspects.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended.
Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep-rooted problem:
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud:
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the certain drugs help in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home:
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After- sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice- pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water- soluble lubricants for stimulation.
- Cure for psychogenic cause of Dyspareunia is Sex Therapy.
Ejaculation can be considered premature if it happens within 1 minute of penetration or if you are unable to control your ejaculation. There are several reasons that can contribute to premature ejaculation like performance anxiety, excessive excitement, relationship issues and hypersensitivity of the skin. To treat premature ejaculation, it is important to determine the cause and stress that can be a potent reason that is preventing you from 'lasting' long. Premature ejaculation can be life long or acquired.
The effects of stress on the mind
Stress can create havoc in your life and it is closely related to sexual dysfunctions. It is caused not only by rigorous emotional turmoil, daily factors like work or school can also lead to continuous stress, which may pile up to have a profound effect on your mind and body. Stress tends to alter the brain chemistry by triggering hormones like Cortisol, Norepinephrine, Serotonin and many others that signal the nervous system and endocrine to put the body in a state of anxiety which leads to weakening of the ejaculation reflex arc.
The effects of stress on the body
Increased level of stress causes the heart rate to drop and the body is stimulated to produce excess blood sugar, adrenalin and chemicals. If your stress is caused due to work, your body will respond to it by diverting blood towards the important organs like hands and legs and your concentration might also improve under stress. However, stress can diminish your ability to enjoy sex, heighten your sensitivity to stimulation and pain and increase impotence.
How stress causes premature ejaculation
Stimulation of the sympathetic nerves and hormonal imbalance caused by stress create an urge to ejaculate. Generally, this urge is enhanced by mental and sensory stimulation till orgasm is reached. One is likely to engage in sex with an amplified urge to ejaculate because the nerves have already been exhausted which leads to an early climax. Men with premature ejaculation has shown significant impact on self esteem and self confidence and many people confirm high levels of anxiety connected to sexual or intimate situations with a partner.
In a recent-published survey investigating the female partner's perception of premature ejaculation and impact on relationship break ups, relationship quality and sexual satisfaction among females, many of them confirmed that premature ejaculation was the main reason for break ups.
Hormonal disturbances in Thyroid, Prolactine, Erectile dysfunction, Penile anomalies, Prostate disease, Lower urinary tract infection can also cause premature ejaculation.
Reducing stress is an important step to cure premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation can be treated with medications, counseling, diet and exercises. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
This is one of those rare drugs which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men as well. It is worth mentioning that panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!