Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
We think that the recent scientific discoveries have benefited our life and health to a great extent. But do we have any idea that how good our ancient Ayurveda Science is and how good it can act in solving our several health related issues?
No wonder, most of us do not know. But yes, Ayurvedic medicines are much beneficial without the side effects that most of the synthetic drugs discovered these days possess.
In this article, we will discuss on Bhringraaj and how good it is for our health.
Bhringraaj Powder and Its Benefits
- Liver health: You can possess a good liver health with Bhringraaj powder as this consists of flavonoids and other chemicals like wedelolactone. Jaundice and hepatitis can be cured by consuming this powder in prescribed doses.
- Anti microbial properties: Bhringraaj has antimicrobial effects. It can resist almost nine bacterial strains.
- Tooth ache: Bhringraaj is a very good relief from a toothache. Just rub the powder on the gums and see the result in some time. The ethanolic extract and alkaloids help in this pain relief.
- Treats upset stomach: If you are suffering from an upset stomach, then this powder can help you. The various organic and chemical compounds present in bhringraaj help in this natural treatment.
- Respiratory problem treatment: If you get an infection in your respiratory tract, then consuming Bhringraaj powder can treat the infection and remove phlegm from your respiratory tract.
- Hair health: Bhringraaj powder is good for hair health. If you are suffering from baldness, then this powder can stimulate the hair follicles thus re-growing hair.
- Eye health: Some chemical compounds are formed in our body that creates cataract and other eye problems. But Bhringraaj powder has some neutralizing power, which damages the free radicals causing such ailments.
- Heart health: Bhringraaj powder can help in reducing cholesterol level and prevent heart ailments. Though not strongly proved, still it is thought that the diuretic effects of Bhringraaj help in this remedy.
- Cancer prevention: Bhringraaj powder is a fantastic solution for liver cancer. It stops cancer cells from proliferating and spreading.
- Treats cholera: If Bhringraaj powder is consumed three times a day for three days, then it is likely to cure cholera.
- Relieves body ache: Body ache is relieved if the powder is consumed according to a prescribed dose.
- Treats ulcer: Applying Bhringraaj powder on the ulcers can cure it magically.
How to use: You can cook your food with this powder. The best part is that it does not have any side effects, but is loaded with benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
कौन घने, लंबे, चमकदार और मोटे बाल नहीं चाहता? और क्यों नहीं, हमारे सौंदर्यशास्त्र के लिए बाल महत्वपूर्ण हैं। आपके बाल आपके स्टाइल में एक निर्णायक भूमिका निभाते हैं। यही कारण है कि लोग इतना समय, प्रयास और पैसा खर्च करते हैं उपयुक्त हेयरस्टाइल के लिए। दूसरी ओर, पहले बालों के झड़ने को बुढ़ापे की निशानी के रूप में देखा जाता था। लेकिन आज कल की व्यस्त जीवन शैली और काम से संबंधित तनाव को देखते हुए, बाल गिरावट वयस्कों के साथ ही युवाओं में एक आम समस्या बन गई है।
बालों का झड़ना कई कारणों से उत्पन्न हो सकते हैं जैसे कि पोषक तत्वों की कमी, हार्मोनल असंतुलन, तनाव, अनुचित केशविन्यास, हीटिंग उपकरण, रसायन से लैस बाल उत्पादों, आनुवंशिकी आदि। लेकिन सबसे खराब बात तो यह है कि, हम सभी को बहुत से हानिकारक परिणामों के बारे में पता होने के बावजूद, बालों के झड़ने के त्वरित परिणाम के लिए, तत्काल रासायनिक उपाय की तलाश करने की आदत है। हालांकि बालों के झड़ने के लिए कुछ अद्भुत घरेलू उपचार उपलब्ध हैं।
बाल विकास के लिए उपाय
यदि आप हाल ही में देखे बालों के झड़ने के बारे में चिंतित हैं, या बस अपने बाल मजबूत और लम्बे करना चाहते हैं, यहां कुछ घरेलू उपाय हैं जो आपके बालों को पोषण देने और नए विकास को बढ़ावा देने में मदद कर सकते हैं।
1. अंडा मास्क: अंडे में प्रोटीन का उच्च स्तर होता है जो नए बालों के गठन में मदद करता है। यह सल्फर, जस्ता, लोहा, सेलेनियम, फास्फोरस और आयोडीन में भी समृद्ध है, जो सभी बाल स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छे हैं। एक कटोरे में अंडे का सफेद हिस्सा ले लें और इसेमें जैतून का तेल और शहद जोड़ें, चिकनी पेस्ट बनाने के लिए इसे अच्छी तरह से मिलाएं। इसे अपने बालों और खोपड़ी पर लागू कर, 20 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें। फिर एक शैम्पू के साथ अपने बालों को धो लें।
2. गुलमेहंदी का तेल: गुलमेहंदी का तेल कोशिका विभाजन बढ़ाता है और रक्त परिसंचरण को गति देता है। यह जड़ों को भी मजबूत करता है, रूसी को समाप्त करता है, और बाल विकास को बढ़ावा देता है। इसके अलावा, यह आपके बालों को गहरा करने में मदद कर सकता है। एक कटोरे में गुलमेहंदी का तेल और नारियल का तेल मिलाएं और अपने सिर और बालों पर मिश्रण लागू करें। इसे रात भर रखें और अगली सुबह धोएं।
3. अरंडी का तेल: अरंडी का तेल बाल विकास में मदद करता है क्योंकि यह ओमेगा -9 फैटी एसिड और विटामिन ई में समृद्ध है। यह तेल आपके बालों को नमी देता है, घुंघराले होने से रोकता है और खोपड़ी के संक्रमण से भी लड़ता है। आप इस तेल को अपने सिर और बाल में 10 मिनट के लिए मालिश कर सकते हैं और फिर इसे 1 घंटे के लिए छोड़ दें। फिर इसे शैम्पू के साथ धो लें।
4. नींबू: नींबू विटामिन सी और विटामिन बी 1, बी 2, बी 3, बी 5, बी 6, बी 12, फोलिक एसिड, एंटीऑक्सिडेंट्स और कई अन्य पोषक तत्वों का एक समृद्ध स्रोत है। बाल विकास के अलावा, नींबू का रस चिकनी, चमकदार, रूसी-मुक्त बाल को बढ़ावा देता है।
एक भाग नींबू का रस और दो हिस्से नारियल या जैतून के तेल के मिलाएं और अपने बालों और खोपड़ी पर मिश्रण लागू कर, 30 से 45 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें। फिर इसे एक शैम्पू के साथ धो लें।
5. मेथी: मेथी प्रोटीन का एक समृद्ध स्रोत है जो बालों के विकास के लिए वास्तव में फायदेमंद है। इसके अलावा, इसमें लेसितिण शामिल है जो आपके बालों को मजबूत करता है और नमी प्रदान करता है। यह आपके बालों के प्राकृतिक रंग की रक्षा भी करता है।
एक पूरी रात के लिए एक कप मेथी के बीज पानी में भिगोएँ। उन्हें एक पेस्ट में पीस लें और इसमें थोड़ा नारियल तेल डालें और आधे घंटे के लिए अपने बालों और खोपड़ी पर लागू करें। फिर इसे शैम्पू के साथ धो लें।
6. आंवला: यह आयुर्वेद में, बालों से संबंधित समस्याओं के लिए एक लोकप्रिय उपाय है। सीधे बाल पर आंवला के नियमित रूप से आवेदन बाल कूप को मजबूत करने में मदद करता है, बाल विकास को उत्तेजित करता है और बाल टूटना और विभाजित सिरा होने से रोकता है। आंवला का रस और नींबू का रस बराबर मात्रा में मिलाएं। अपने सिर पर लगा के, इस मिश्रण को कुछ समय के लिए सूखने दें। फिर गर्म पानी के साथ अपने बालों को अच्छी तरह धो लें।
Acupuncture therapy is a technique for urging the body to advance characteristic mending and enhance work. This is finished by embeddings sanitized, stainless-steel needles (that are as fine as a human hair) into particular focuses situated close or on the surface of the skin which can modify different biochemical and physiological conditions with a specific end goal to treat a wide assortment of ailments.
Customary Chinese Medicine sees a man as a vitality framework in which body and psyche are bound together, each affecting and adjusting the other. Not at all like Western pharmaceutical, which endeavors to disengage and isolate an infection from a man, Chinese Medicine, accentuates a comprehensive approach that treats the entire individual.
Your professional will make a Chinese therapeutic analysis in view of a careful examination and interview. The examination incorporates the evaluation of the beat and tongue. Once a determination is made, your acupuncturist will pick the most fitting needle therapy focuses for treatment.
Qi - The essential establishment for Oriental prescription is that there is an existence vitality coursing through the body which is called "Qi" (articulated chee). This vitality courses through the body on channels known as meridians that associate the greater part of our real organs. As indicated by Chinese medicinal hypothesis, sickness emerges when the repetitive stream of Qi in the meridians winds up plainly uneven or is blocked.
Acupuncture therapy focuses are ranges of assigned electrical affectability that have been appeared to be viable in the treatment of particular medical issues. They have been mapped out by the Chinese over a time of more than 2000 years.
Sadly, there is no conclusive response to this question. The length, number and recurrence of medicines will change from individual to individual contingent upon the conditions being dealt with, your age and wellbeing, and how you react to acupuncture therapy. Acupuncture therapy is a characteristic prescription that is helping your body to roll out improvements. This can be a slow procedure.
A meeting with an accomplished professional about you and your condition will offer the best guide for the length of treatment.
By and large, intense issues require less time and recurrence of treatment. For instance, an intense sprain may require just a single or two medications, though more endless or serious sicknesses may require a few (or a few dozen) medicines.
To what extent will it take for the medicines to work?
A positive reaction to Acupuncture therapy medicines is for the most part observed after the first to fourth treatment. On the off chance that you are being dealt with for a menstrual issue or fruitlessness, give the medications three menstrual cycles for your body to react. You will plan your arrangements further and promote separated after you have accomplished ideal reaction.
How frequently would it be a good idea for me to be dealt with?
Once more, this relies on upon what you are being dealt with for and your professional. It is basic for medications to be booked maybe a couple times each week at the outset to get ideal reaction and after that once every other week. On the off chance that you are not ready to timetable arrangements that much of the time, your acupuncturist may recommend Chinese herbs, dietary changes, activities or weight indicates for you use at home.
Acupuncture therapy is additionally frequently utilized; as a safeguard medication. Many individuals see their acupuncturist just 2-4 times each year for a "tune up" or "adjusting" treatment. This can counteract infection and advance well being, vitality and essentialness.
Can Acupuncture Treat Skin Ailments?
Clear Up Acne
Acupuncture therapy re-balancing impact has a method for quieting breakouts, regardless of whether ceaseless or brought about by month-to-month hormonal vacillations. "We take a gander at skin break out as an impression of interior warmth, and the stomach related framework,"
Light up Dull Skin
Acupuncture therapy can help a dull appearance both straightforwardly—by activating neighborhood mending forms in the face—and by implication, by recalibrating real frameworks. "Essentially by putting a needle in the skin, you're fortifying skin flow, lymphatic waste, and collagen generation ". However, additionally, "bluntness can regularly be an absence of vitality coursing through the body legitimately. We work to raise your vitality and adjust what's happening."
Fix and Tone
Regardless of whether your worry is the gravitational draw on your legs or slack facial skin, a couple needle pricks can firm things up. Acupuncture therapy is "completely stunning for muscle tone and more profound tissue tone in the body," she says. "It will unwind the more profound tissue muscles that are too tight, and fix the ones that are [loose]. It's okay to lift and chiseling the cheeks and jawline, and notwithstanding to lift eyebrows."
Dealing with oily skin is a slippery slope. Here’s how to handle oily skin flawlessly.
Gorgeous in the morning, and greasy in the afternoon – sounds familiar? You’re not alone! Tons of people share the oily skin type – which means the sebaceous (oil-producing) glands of your skin are overactive. Our skin needs a small amount of oil to stay soft and moisturised. But when the sebaceous glands produce more oil than required, the end result is shiny, greasy skin.
Usually, your hormones decide how much oil these glands will produce (which is why most people have to deal with oily skin in their teenage years)!
Other than that, your skin may also get oily because of:
- Your menstrual cycle – also related to hormones
- Genetic factors
- Physical or emotional stress
- Warm or humid weather
- Using too much makeup or harsh products
- Touching your face a lot
- Eating too many sugary foods
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Exposing your skin to harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can have devastating effects on your skin,including wrinkles, sunburn and even skin cancer. So, using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. However, most people have different misconceptions about sunscreen usage. Read on to find the real facts behind these widespread sunscreen myths:
1. You don’t need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF: If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly,and mostly doesn’t cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it’s necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
2. Putting sunscreen on your skin once is enough to protect you throughout the day: Most people apply sunscreen only once before heading out of the house, and don’t reapply it again throughout the entire day.Contrary to popular belief, this does not provide protection for the entire day as most sunscreens lose their effect with time. To ensure that your skin remains protected you need to reapply sunscreen once every 2 hours, and once every 40-80 minutes if you are engaging in activities like swimming and exercising.
3. Waterproof sunscreens won’t wash off: Even if your sunscreen is waterproof, you need to reapply it at regular intervals if you are pursuing water sports like swimming or are the kind who washes their face frequently. When a sunscreen is typified as waterproof, it actually means that the composition of the sunscreen makes it suitable for functioning for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes under water. Moreover, sunscreens containing a ‘water-resistant’ label can bear water immersion up to at most 40 minutes. So, irrespective of whatever the label of the sunscreen mentions, you need to reapply sunscreen every hour to protect your skin effectively.
4. You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors: Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
I am 24 year boy my face looks dull and dry I always uses bike to go out side what I have to do to get smooth skin and my face looks dull pls suggest me.
Is there any age limit for hair transplant? I am 21 can transplant my hair I take lotion name is more 12.5% for hair growth is it good or bad.
Anybody Give me the guidance for take More nutrition for healthy hair & not change the hair colour in teenager age?
Conditioning Before Shampoo vs Post Shampoo - What's Ideal?
Conditioners and shampoos, you need both for an appropriate hair care regimen. Just like most other people, you might have the confusion about conditioner use - whether to use it before you shampoo your hair or when you're done with shampooing.
Read on to find out what you should be doing.
1. Hair Type: A factor that determines your use of a conditioner before you shampoo or after it depends on your hair type. For individuals who have dry or thick hair, using a conditioner after you shampoo is the most apt, especially during the winter months when complaints of flyaway hairs are very common. Conditioning before you apply shampoo to your hair is ideal if you've fine hair as it provides your hair with much needed nourishment. Additionally, it allows the shampoo to distribute evenly all over your hair.
2. Greasy Hair: Applying a conditioner before you shampoo your hair is most apt for individuals whose hair is prone to oiliness. This is because it helps you in thoroughly washing away the grease that gets build up in your hair when it's time to shampoo. The regimen of shampoo and conditioning afterwards doesn't ensure a proper elimination of the problem.
3. The Problem of Residues: If you condition your hair before shampooing, you can rest assure that no residues get left behind on the scalp. This is not the case when you condition your hair afterwards. Many a time, if you don't rinse properly residues of the conditioner used get left behind, thereby weighing down your hair.
Unless your hair is of normal texture, conditioning before shampooing can prove to be beneficial for your hair.