Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treatment Of Restenosis
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Believe me, it's so easy to pile up the kilos during winter…courtesy comforting fried foods (primarily paranthas/परांठा), sugar laden tea or coffee and even the tempting gur-gachak (गुड़गचक) and mom’s pinnies (पिन्नी).
It’s the perfect time to think about wise food choices and portion control. Winter binging may easily cost you a weight gain of three to five kilos. The main reasons for weight gain are less physical activity during winter and of course increased consumption of heavier foods.
Tips to prevent winter weight gain:
1. Get enough sun-shine
A short pre or post lunch-time walk can provide sunlight which is good for your vitamin D status.
2. Limit fatty foods
Foods such as fried snacks, puddings, pinnies and chocolates can be limited to just once or twice a week.
3. Fill yourself up with fiber
Fill your plate or tiffin with lots of filling vegetableshave soup before your dinneradd oats, barley and dals (दाल) to help keep you fuller for longer.
4. Don’t skip workouts
Don’t skip the gym. Fix days for workouts and try to follow it as well.
5. Weigh yourself every day
Get on the scale frequently to make you conscious if you are putting on weight. Maintain record of weight and inches as well.
6. Indulge in healthy drinking
Have at least 2-3 cups of green tea or green coffee. Have light soups and broths.
I am 25 age (female. I want to try Skin whitening treatment. But also I don't wanna try chemical product. Can I eat Vitamin E capsules to lighter my skin tone. My skin color is light Brown. Is vitamin E capsules are good for health ,is der any side effect of it. Before I have done the skin lightening treatment. But after 1 year I new that the product which doctor used to give is not FDA aprovedand he is not a certified doctor and I have wasted my money in that. The cream which he used to give me was full of Hydroquinone. Because of that cream my skin layer got thinner. Now I have stop using it. But now I can see pigmentation my face. I am bit scared to consult other doctor's for skin lightening. Please let me know what should I do.
Hello sir I have tried all the things to gain good weight but it not work like exercise and diet food even I tried endura mass. Sir please tell me some capsule to gain if it is side effects.
Especially common in children, but not entirely impossible in adults, Atopic Dermatitis is a type of eczema, a chronic condition that causes intensive itching and red rashes in and around areas of dry and sensitive skin. Atopic dermatitis has a tendency to flare and then subside periodically and is often accompanied by hay fever or asthma or other allergies. In more serious cases, clear, fluid-filled blisters are also formed.
Signs and symptoms normally associated with atopic dermatitis may include:
- Itching, which may be severe at nocturnal periods of the day
- Dry or cracked, scaly skin
- Reddish brown patches in almost any area of the body
- Swollen and sensitive skin after scratching
- Small, raised blisters which may leak when scratched
The exact causes of atopic dermatitis are unknown. It can, however, be related to any of the following factors:
- Dry and irritable skin
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gene variations which affect the skin’s barrier function
- Action of bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, on the sensitive areas of skin
- Environmental conditions
If you have Atopic Dermatitis, you are likely to be troubled by the following complications:
- Chronic, itchy skin
- Increased risk of acquiring other skin diseases and viruses, such as the herpes simplex virus
- Asthma and hay fever
- Eye problems such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Sleep disorders
- Irritant hand dermatitis
- Behavioral problems such as attention deficit or hyperactivity disorders
Treatment and drugs:
If the problem still persists even after regular moisturising and other self-care steps, you may have to take medications and prescribe to certain drugs such as:
- Anti-itching and anti-inflammatory creams
- Anti-itching oral drugs
- Anti-inflammatory oral or injected drugs
- Calcineurin inhibitors that repair the skin
- Drugs to fight infection
- Wet dressings therapy
- Light therapy
- Stress treatment therapy
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a dermatologist who can help you with an effective treatment.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach.
I'm 27 years old and married for 7 months. Regular periods of 28 days. My weight is 60.8 kg height is 162 cm. I have little belly around naval. I can't reduce my weight. Will my weight affect from getting pregnant? Shall I consult a doctor now?
A well moisturized and hydrated skin is a thumb rule for a healthy skin. Dry and flaky skin is not only discomforting and unpleasant to look but is also prone to many skin problems. Dry skin or xerosis dermatitis is more common among elderly. Dry skin can cause the skin to crack making it susceptible to infections. Constant scratching of dry skin due to itching is further harmful and can cause thickening and darkening of the skin. Extreme temperature especially winter with cold, dry and chilly winds can be harsh on the skin and disturb its pH level, thus causing skin problems.
Apart from external factors, internal factors such as hypothyroidism, psoriasis and type 2 diabetes can also cause dry skin.
One of the most common skin problems from dry skin is Eczema. Eczema, generally acquired in childhood is an inflammatory reaction of the skin causing the skin to become red and itchy followed by crusting and scaling. Treatment of eczema is usually a combination of creams and drugs. However, eczema does not go away that easily and its relapse rate remains quite high.
Exposure to sun for long hours can also lead to drying of the skin. Apart from this use of harsh soaps and chemical based products or prolonged use of cosmetics on the skin can inhibit the ability of skin to retain moisture.
Dry skin tends to age faster as it is prone to wrinkles. A wrinkled skin loses its charm and elasticity. The whole concept of anti ageing revolves around keeping the sun hydrated and moisturized.
Many skin problems can be prevented only by following a good skin care routine. Others may require a long-term medical treatment. Let’s look at some simple and useful ways to prevent and manage dry skin:
Water: Water is not only a natural cleanser for the skin but helps in maintaining an optimum moisture level of the skin. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
Steam baths: A warm water bath or a steam bath can help relieve skin of dryness.
Oiling of the skin: People with dry skin benefit more from oiling than the use of regular moisturizers. Oiling creates a protective layer on the skin preventing it from drying for longer hours. Use of almond, olive or coconut oil is effective is treating dry skin problems.
Prolonged use of room heaters: Heaters snatch moisture from the surrounding environment including your skin leaving it dull and dry. Thus sitting in heated rooms for long can dehydrate skin and must be avoided as far as possible.
Water-rich fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables, especially, water-rich like watermelon, bottle gourd etc. can help replenish moisture. Eat plenty of those to fight dryness.
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches.
Osteoarthritis is a common disorder that affects the joints in the body. It is characterized by wear and tear of the cartilage present in the bones which lead to pain and mobility issues. The disorder mostly affects the joints in the hips, spine, knees and the hands. This disorder can’t be cured; the symptoms, however, can be managed.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis are progressive in nature and tend to worsen with time. You will experience pain in the affected joint, leading to limited mobility. Joint stiffness occurs when you wake up in the morning or when you have been inactive for a long period. You will also experience a grating-like sensation when the respective joint is being used.
This condition occurs when the protective cartilage around the bones tend to deteriorate. The function of the cartilage is to allow the joints to move without friction. In this disorder, the surface of the affected cartilage turns rough, ultimately resulting in complete damage. This leads to loss of the protective cushion of the bone, making the bone rub on other bones. There are certain factors that make you prone to osteoarthritis, some of them are:
Aging increases the risks of this disorder.
Women are more prone to this disorder as compared to men.
Obesity puts added stress on the joints.
It might be hereditary as well.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that balances the different energies in the body to keep you healthy. Ayurveda believes in the fact that a disorder in the body occurs when there is an imbalance in the respective doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. The idea is to get the doshas in order in order to get relief from the symptoms of this disorder. Osteoarthritis, or for that matter any disorder occurs due to the imbalance of the ‘Vata dosha’. The Ayurvedic treatments for this condition is Pachkarma therapy.
Panchakarma is the elimination of doshas from the body. It is one of the peculiarities of Ayurveda. Since according to Ayurveda, disease is the result of imbalance of doshas, when the increase of dosha is in a large quantity the best way to get cured faster is expelling the doshas out. These procedures (Karmas) are five (Pancha) and hence they are described as Panchakarma i.e. five procedures. These are to be performed not only by the patient for getting them cured but even by healthy persons for maintaining the health.
- Vamana: This is the elimination of doshas by the process of emesis. This is particularly useful for diseases arising from kapha and also from pitta. Diseases like chr. bronchitis, asthma, skin diseases, allergies, herpes, diabetes, sinusitis, osteoarthritis, hyperacidity are best dealt with this procedure. The best season for doing this procedure is ‘ Spring’ or even ‘Autumn’.
- Virechana: In this procedure, loose motions are produced to eliminate the doshas. This is very useful in diseases caused by pitta dosha e.g. Hyperacidity, herpes, gulma (Type of tumor) jaundice, osteoarthritis, anemia, skin diseases etc. The best season for this procedure is ‘autumn’.
- Basti: The procedure is important for the Vata dosha mainly, but can be used for Kapha and pitta and for all sorts of diseases also. In this procedure enema with herbal decoction, oil, honey and salt is given. Since it has a direct action over the large intestine, which is the main site of Vata dosha, it acts instantaneously. The procedure is especially useful for all kinds of diseases caused by Vata Dosha e.g. back ache, arthritis, osteoarthritis, dystrophies, multiple scherosis, muscle waisting etc. The best season for this procedure is the rainy season.
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
- Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
- Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
- Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
- Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
- Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
- Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
- Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
- Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting your dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.
I have a problem in my foot.in all season under foot surface dark and hard and skin from surface remove all time.
Mere sir ki back side me kabhi kabhi dard hota h or chakkar se ate h sir bhari ho jata h or heart beat bhi tej ho jati h 1 mahine se ye jari h kya kru.
Mere face PR Lal checkte dekhai dete ha aur ye dhup me Jane se hota ha ya koi alregi hai kya, please bataye me kya karu?
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.