Doctor in APOLLO CLINIC SARJAPUR ROAD
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for APOLLO CLINIC SARJAPUR ROADYour feedback matters!
APOLLO CLINIC SARJAPUR ROAD Feeds
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery, and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain, and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe, and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains, and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain, and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating, and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
According to medical research, it has been found that almost 80 percent of people in this world suffer from lower back pain in their middle ages. In fact, those in the distinct field of orthopaedics or researching with spinal cord and associated problems have time and again said that lower back pain is caused due to various reasons, but no particular reason is usually found. Lower back pain on its own can be caused due to injury or muscle pull. But often it is a symptom of an accompanying health issue.
There are several reasons why a person can suffer from lower back pain. Some of these reasons are explained below.
- Body weight: Whenever you stand or sit, the entire body weight is pushed down towards your lower back. This makes your lower back withstand excessive pressure. The accurate amount of pressure would depend on the weight of the body of an individual. Hence, with so much weight concentrated in one area of the human body, it is bound to pain at times.
- Exercise: Exercise must be done under supervision. Not all exercises are perfect for every individual. Thus the trainer often customises several exercises depending upon your needs. However, if you try to practice it on your own in the absence of a trainer, then a minute mistake can cause pains in the body like lower back pains.
- Injury: Every time you play sports, you are asked to stand or sit in a proper posture to eliminate chances of getting hurt. However, at times, you still get hurt or get involved in an unfortunate accident. In such times, the lower back comes under critical condition and pains are bound to accompany it.
- Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis, then your bones are weak enough to support your body weight. Due to this, the lower back is no longer able to support your body weight the way it used to in the past. This, along with the pain caused by the weakening of the bones, together cause lower back pain in your body. At times they are mild, but at certain times, they can be chronic as well.
These are some of the very common beliefs of why people suffer from lower back pain at least once in their lifetime. If you happen to experience such pains, then it is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner immediately to get it treated. Prolonged pain and negligence towards it can be fatal for your health.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints. These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when having pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery:
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.
In medical terms, Osteoarthritis is referred to a disease of the joints. It mostly affects the cartilage or the slippery tissue, which helps to cover the ends of bones in a joint. A proper cartilage helps in gliding of the bones one over the other. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage’s top layer gets damaged or breaks down. This leads to rubbing of the bones and swelling, pain or loss of motion. As the time passes by, the joint may lose its shape. There is also a possibility of developing bone spurs from the edges of the joint. This causes pain and damage.
People suffering from osteoarthritis often complain of joint pain and experience reduced motion. Unlike the other kinds of arthritis, this affects only the joints and does not interfere with the working of internal organs. It is the most common form of arthritis. It mainly occurs in older people. In younger ones, osteoarthritis may occur due to joint injuries.
What Causes Osteoarthritis?
It is caused due to ageing. But there are certain other risk factors that have to be kept in mind. This include:
- Excess body weight or obesity
- Old age
- Joint injury
- Improper formation of joints
- Defective genes
- Stress on the joints
What are the symptoms?
It can develop in any joint in the body. But it mainly occurs in the hands, knees, hips, and spine. The symptoms that indicate towards its occurrence are as follows:
- Stiffness in a joint, especially as you get out of bed or sit for a long period of time
- Swelling or tenderness in the joints
- A crunching feeling
- Sound of bone rubbing
It cannot be diagnosed by a single test. It takes several methods to detect its symptoms. Therefore, a combination of tests are conducted, including physical examination, X-rays, blood tests or examination of the fluid in the joints.
How Is It Treated?
It requires a combination of treatments to meet a patient's needs, as per his or her lifestyle, and health. The treatment has four main goals:
- To improve function of the joints
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- It is important to control the pain
- Efforts to achieve a healthy lifestyle
The treatment plan or sketch will involve focus on the following things:
- Weight control
- Rest and joint care
- Techniques to get relief from pain without the use of drugs