Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Will hair grow after it is fallen? How can it be grown? Is there any way to grow thick hair? My hair is thin and I can see my head in some places. Can I get solutions?
I am little girl l have pimples and hair fall and also weight l need one simple solutions for all of this Dr.
I have ringworm on my both legs and back since 6 months when I use medicine it's get cured but after some days it again starts up please give me suggestions for complete removal of ringworm problem.
I am 23 years old female and have hair fall for last 6 months. I have used hair fall control oil, shampoo for last 6 months but haven't got any control. Give some hair fall solutions.
I am suffering from under eye darkness. Or you may say dark circles of eyes. Kindly tell me what to do to remove it.
I have small lump of skin on the base of my penis It can be skin tag or genital warts. Please suggest me treatment for this.
Doctor for pimples can I use limicee 500 mg tablets. I have big big pimples. I'm using deriva bpo but it's not working. please help.
I am 23 years old female and have hair fall for last 6 months. I have used different hair fall control oil, shampoo for last 6 months in market but haven't got any control. What should I do now?
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.
Who would have thought that a little dry scalp could make a multitude of people feel terrible about their lives! Dandruff is not only upsetting because of the physical constraints it brings along, but also because it is a compelling cause of mental setback. Peers and relatives judge you silently; they might choose to avoid your company. Some might even console you that you are making the issue more embarrassing. Instead of feeling depressed about flaky scalp skin that recurrently keeps worsening, one must make efforts to deal with it. A wide mass of people will suggest you with tips and ideas to tackle the situation; in most cases a majority of these tips arise from popular assumptions. The best suited option for you is to consult an expert dermatologist and to maintain the health of your hair through natural home remedies alongside.
Ways to curb dandruff:
- Apply a fenugreek hair pack at least once a week: Fenugreek or methi is known for its inimitable medicinal purposes. Fenugreek paste can be applied on the roots of your hair to remedy dandruff. This protein rich ingredient provides strength and nourishment to one's hair while curing flaky skin. It is also rich in amino acids. Lecithin, an emollient, can prove to be effective in strengthening the hair roots and preventing them from falling off due to dandruff and subsequent itchiness.
- Use egg white in combination with lemon juice: Lemon juice has a high concentration of citric acid. When used in combination with egg whites, it can treat a dry and itchy scalp. This concoction is also acclaimed for its smoothing effect on rough and brittle hair.
- Listerine is a multifaceted product: You knew it could only act within the realm of your mouth and you were very wrong. Listerine has more to itself than a person can think of. Listerine is meant to fight fungal and bacterial infections and it therefore, can be used on a person's scalp. One part of this liquid should be mixed with two parts of plain water and then poured into a spray bottle. This mixture should be applied on your head to make you experience the difference.
- Neem leaves could be your ready solution: Neem leaves are held in high regard for their antifungal properties. Apply neem paste on your scalp to get rid of dandruff. One may even boil a fistful of these leaves in water and wash his or her hair with the lukewarm liquid after a head bath.
Now a days pimples problem make my face ugly, I also use pimples clear facewash bt do not decrease pimples from my face Sir please tell me solution.
Etching start on full body and red rashes I take so many medicine but I can't take relief from this problem.
I have a oily skin I have pimples from very long time since 8 months I have also problem of acne scars and dark spots, I also used safi for purification of blood but it doesn't suit me I washed face 4 times in a day please give me d solution how to get rid of dis problem is any medical treatment helpful to the solution of this problem.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me on this.
Prickly heat rashes, otherwise called miliaria rubra, is a rash comprising little, raised red spots that causes a stinging or prickling sensation and irritation on the skin. These rashes can grow at any place on the body, yet it normally shows up all over, neck, back, abdomen or thighs, a couple days after one is exposed to high temperatures.
The rash results in minor spots or knocks that are surrounded by a territory of red skin. The spots, once in awhile, look like modest blisters and can bring about:
A stinging or extreme prickling sensation
Prickly heat rashes, more often than not, occur when a person sweats more than expected. For example, during hot or damp climate. However, it is more likely to get prickly heat in the winter.
The condition is brought about when the body's sweat glands tend to get blocked. Extreme sweating leads to sweat getting trapped under your skin. The trapped sweat causes skin disturbance and results in different types of heat rashes.
Prickly heat rashes are not an extreme condition and usually require a particular treatment. The rash typically vanishes after a couple of days. However, there are a few things you can do to treat your symptoms. The best ways to cure prickly heat rashes are:
Stay away from excessive warmth and humidity in case you have to go outside. Try to stay in the shade or take a small fan with you. Being exposed to the warmth will make you sweat increasingly and may exacerbate your rash to a great degree thus, leading to pain and even sores. Drink a lot of liquid to stay away from lack of hydration, particularly in hot climate.
Wear free flowing and loose cotton clothes and abstain from wearing synthetic clothes. For instance, polyester and nylon trap heat faster than regular filaments, so it is better to avoid them.
Keep your skin cool. A shower will cool you off, relieve your skin and reduce excessive sweating. Staying in a ventilated space for a couple of hours a day will likewise be of significant help. Under extreme conditions, you can utilize an ice pack, however do not keep it on the skin for longer than 20 minutes.
Utilize calamine cream. It is available at most drug stores and will relieve you from sore and disturbed skin.
Apply hydrocortisone cream. Low-quality hydrocortisone cream is available at drug stores and is adept at treating exceptionally aggravated areas of the skin. In any case, abstain from utilizing it all over and follow the directions of a skin specialist.
- Antihistamine tablets may control tingling and itching. Do consult a specialist or a doctor before using them, considering the side-effects they might have on you.