Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Amrutha orthopedic centreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative condition of knee joints. Patient will start experiencing pain in knee joint which will increase gradually and patient will start having problems in squatting, sitting on the floor or cross legged sitting. So how to avoid it? to avoid this situation you have to take care or yourself right from young age.
1. Maintain proper weight. Osteoarthritis is less common in lean people.
2. Do regular exercise. Specially quadriceps that is thigh muscle exercises.
3. Best exercise is swimming.
4. Use proper soft footware
5. Avoid running on hard surfaces like tar road or cement track.
6. Avoid alcohol and tobacco.