Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore Rural and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha V. GokhuleYour feedback matters!
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
Hi I am 20 years old and has thyroid and also PCOS. But all the levels are controlled. I was taking Novelon for PCOS and after stopping that my hairball has become also fast that in 20 days I lost more than lacs of hair I have photo too for few collected ones. I have lot of dandruff too. Please help me what can I do. I ma on homeopathy for PCOS.
I am 49 years and going through menopause. I got my period on january 30 this year but only slight colour (not even spot) was there and then on june 13 2015, for nearly three days but the flow was minimum. Now I would like to know is there any chances of pregnancy?
Thank u for answering me. Am doin homeopathy from anjali mukerjees clinic but no results am on treatment from 8 monthts.what are your charges would like to know and where is your clinic located
Mam, test kiya lekin usme conform nahi ho raha hai pregnancy hai ya nahi one line red hai and one line fed pink. Please advise.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Helps you fight bone disorders: Paneer is rich in Omega - 3 & 6 fatty acids, which helps you fight bone disorders such as arthritis.
- Gives boost to your hair and skin: As it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins its consumption promotes good hair and skin health.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.
Note: One should be cautious for the high level of sodium and high level of cholesterol in cottage cheese made from whole milk.