Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore Rural. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay S Desai
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay S DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. I am 24 years old. I live in, new delhi, India. My problem is In winters whenever my body temperature rises. Even a slight increase in temperature leads to crazy itching all over my body (needle itching) After a little scratching that portion becomes red. Situations when I suffer this itching problem- 1. Exposure to Sunlight in winters 2. Whenever I feel Nervousness, Anxiety and anger 3. Eating spicy hot food (itching on scalp) Please Help.
Hello due to itches near secret private place I got black spot on skin, how can make to normal skin color, is there any ointment that make changes of skin color.
I am aged 57 yrs and suffering from skin becoming red at some places on and off with acute itching sensation and at present continuously taking citracin tablets. Previously taken attarax and wizalone for long period. What should I do?
My age is 22 n my neck is so much dark as compared to my skin color please tell me how can I change it fair ?
How to cure red bumps on my chest and tummy that I got after waxing please suggest me some medicine.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Hair Transplant Surgeon