Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore Rural and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ShedbalYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Kindly help me.
For the past 2 months my left side of my testis was irritating but know no irritation at all but after this got over my left leg started too much of irritation that is you can say kind of a pain this pain in leg be there for 10 days and sometimes in testis. This leg pain happens only after masturbation. And one more thing is that there is a small pimple on left side of my testicle but that pimple is a tiny one does not irritate at all and it is for a longer time. I have no idea about this but all day long that is from morning to night feels comfortable. Pimple does not hurt no back pain no swelling in testicles but only left leg too much radiating and some time the left testis.
I was having night shift for last few years and then I took the break of 15 days and from 1st Feb I joined a office having morning shift. I feel sleepy entire day in the training. Do not know why. Please assist.
I am having lots of thick white discharge n due to this I m having lot of pain in my knee. Lower back, arm n feeling tired. My bones have become very weak n now ntt having my periods.
hello sir, I am suffering from hair losses and i am gaining weight also sir please advise me and help me.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I had try everything like face wash. Etc. But my pimples didn't remove. What should I do to remove pimples.
Sir, I have hair loss problem and white hair. So, how can I rectify the problem and what are the food I take.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.