Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Submit a review for shaik imraYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem from last 4 yrs. I have been taking treatment from many doctors but there is no reasonable effect. So please suggest me.
I am facing the problem of hair fall from 6-7 month and because of that my forehead has got broadened. I feel itching, irritation and sometimes pain in my scalp. What should I too to gain it back n stop this naturally.
I look skinny. And also I have belly fat. I am planning to start jogging but I fear of loosing some more weight. I want to build body and also I want to reduce my belly fat. Thanks in advance.
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.
I have cavity in my tooth which give me pain during drinking water and eating. Otherwise pain is a little bit normal.
I have a tattoo on neck. And I want to remove it. Laser tattoo removal is safe? If isn't safe then what'll I do for remove my tattoo.
I am 26 year old boy and my forehead is more black as compare to my remaining face skin so could you please tell me good medicine which will help me in solving that issue.
For last couple of months I am suffering from developing rashes post eating food. While I eliminated lactose and gluten as identified from genetic test, I am still not covered out of it. While I am avoiding all grains and sugar still at times rashes develop. Is there any medicine for this as I am told this may be intestine hypermetabolity and may take time to cure. Can you shed some light on this?
My daughter 7 years old, has rashes all over her body. Took citizen syrup, betnesol,Omna cortil and atarax tab, but still she has not been recovered. We applied dermadew location also however she is still have rashes from past one month. please suggest ASAP.
Sir I am suffering from severe tooth ache. Actually my wisdom tooth is coming. The tooth is black In colour. I clicked a picture which I can send you for better understanding.
I have a baldness pattern of hair in front side. My friend recommend me minoxidil. I would like to ask whether is it safe to use it. Which sol % (5% or 10%)should I go for? I don't have any allergy and medication.
I am suffering from obesity. I want to loose my weight .give me a strict diet plan and exercises to loose weight in less time.
Hi Doctors, I am male 28 years old unmarried, 55 kgs weight. I am working in an mnc in Gurgaon. My beard start becoming grey when I was 25 and now it is becoming grey rapidly. Now 50% beard is grey. How can I get rid if it? I am a semi constipated guy (5 years + problem). Everyone says there is no solutions but is there any way I could be able to save the remaining 50% beard from becoming grey? I am worried about it. Please guide. Thanks a lot in advance.
Even I brush two times a day there is problems in my teeth. They are becoming yellow and some blackish. Please suggest me some remedy. I don't know the reason.
Hair is a crucial part of the body. Hair constitutes to the beauty of a women. Long flowing tresses add to the beauty of your face. Men often admit that they like women with pretty hair and of course which man does not like to run his fingers through his women’s hair?
If you have always wanted stunning hair like the ones of your favorite actresses, then don’t worry as today, I am going to give you some splendid natural tips, which will make your hair soft, shiny, smooth and damage free.
So read on ladies, it’s an special edition for you all…….
Your hair makes you beautiful, so you cannot leave any loopholes in its care. Therefore, the first thing that you ought to do to maintain your hair is to nourish it properly and that means you have to oil your hair regularly. A little oil is not going to damage your hair, so please even if you do not like oiling your hair, oil it a little bit.
For Silky and Smooth Hair:
- Apply Egg to your Hair
For Long and Strong Hair:
- Apply Curd to your Hair
- Mix Curd and together
- Apply it to your hair prior 30 minutes to washing it.
- Apply this mixture at least once a week for glossy and beautiful hair
How to get rid of Dandruff?
Vinegar and lemon juice are acidic in nature and they are effective in reducing dandruff, but too much acid can damage your hair, so apply it is small quantities.
- Add one cup of vinegar to 2 glasses of water
- Wash your hair with the solution
This will help to restore your hair and shine, control oil and get rid of dandruff.
Tips to take care of your hair
- Never wash your hair every-day, as it will rid natural oils of your hair.
- Wash it twice or thrice a week, no more than that.
- Avoid using hairdryer and let your hair dry naturally. Hair dryer makes your hair thin and it results in hair fall.
- Do not comb your hair while it is wet.
- Your hair is delicate so avoid tying it tightly.
- Tying your hair is a strict no-no as it causes your hair-fall and hair damage.
- Use a good shampoo and a conditioner. Make sure that you conduct a thorough market research before you choose the perfect shampoo for your hair.
You can even ask a dermatologist to recommend a shampoo and a conditioner suitable for your hair.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to attain beautiful locks of hair.