Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for shaik imraYour feedback matters!
A recent study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health revealed that using mouthwash twice a day can significantly raise your risk of developing type-2 diabetes. The research also indicates that a person using it twice a day is 55 percent more likely to develop type -2 diabetes.
So how should you take care of your oral health without increasing your risk of diabetes?
- Ensure you visit your dentist at least every six months
- Quit smoking
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft brush
- Eat foods that promote oral health, such as Almonds, apples & leafy greens, etc.
I have dark circles and tiredness on my face I look tired every time please sir tell me the solution.
I am 22 year old female and have hair fall from 6 months. Whenever I do oiling and wash it, lots of hair fallen out and day by day its getting thin. I am very depressed from this. Please suggest best to cure it.
Which is the best method to cure sunken eyes and protruding cheek bone (with no facial fat) due to over masturbation ; I have already left all bad habits and foods since 6 months taking good nutrition, yet not much effects on sunken eyes; other body parts have restored health?
I am 20 years old. I used to be a regular athlete and walker during my school days but now my lifestyle does not include many physical activities or much walking as such. Also now I am pursuing studies outside of my home and have been eating outside food. I have gained quite a lot of weight ever since and am having stretch marks all over my body as I was always slim. My stomach has developed a flab and my thighs and arms are way too mushy with fat. I can't seem to exercise as I am no longer able to hold my body weight with my hands also I do not follow a very healthy meal plan. Though I do sleep for eight hours a day, sometimes more. I do try to take healthy juices like elovera, amla with honey in the morning but it is doing little good to shed that extra weight. I have also developed a lot of infections after gaining weight and am always feeling too stuffed in my own body. Please help as to how I can work up a plan to be fit again and be light and healthy. As I dearly miss my fit and active body. Also kindly help if there are any possible remedies for uti's and stretch mark reduction.
androgenic alopecia. My hair not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to.
Making a dental appointment around the middle of the first trimester of pregnancy is a good idea, as poor oral hygiene and gum diseases often lead to premature labour and other unnecessary complications. Do inform the dentist about your pregnancy, as any kind of x-rays during pregnancy can be risky.
My two central incisors have fallen out. I am 30 years old. How much will it cost to replace them? Will I need dentures or dental implants?
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution.