Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Banda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karuna Nidhi Tripathi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna Nidhi TripathiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am from india my problem is related to my hair I used minidoxili solution 5%ups its work but after 2 months it didnt work when I uesd this solution my hair get thiner and stronger bt from few days my hair get thiner and thiner anf fall in lager quantity what can I do ?
I have psoriasis since 5 years back. I have gone to many doctors nd they say that there is no permanent cure for psoriasis. Currently im using daivobet ointment. Do you suggest any other medicine?
I am Mamatha, 30 years. My tongue will have totally white in color. I clean it with tongue cleaner, but still the problem is there. So please tell me to clean my tongue. Please advise. With this white dirt, I get smell in the mouth.
I am Dr Priyanka Srivastava We know that anger is a type of emotion and it’s a natural emotion. But if it doesn’t be managed in appropriate time, it will hamper our day-to-day life situations. So, today let’s understand what are the important tips that need to be followed to manage anger.
- First, is Practice Deep Breathing. When we practice deep breathing, it relaxes our muscles and we divert our mind and our anger reduces down.
- Secondly, you should start reverse counting from 0 to 1. When we start reverse counting, surely our mind diverts and again our muscles loosen down and we might change our thoughts from anger to happiness also.
- Thirdly, we need to focus on the present. When we focus on the present, we follow our past and the situations in which we are entering anger. If we do not mix the past with the present, surely the anger will be lowered down.
- We need to listen to the music of our choice. If we switch to the music, we surely again lower down the muscles and anger will slow down.
- We need to change the situation. If we change the situation, again, the muscles will lower down and we will be reducing the anger in our thoughts.
- Lastly, as muscles are important, we need to relax our tightened muscles. While relaxing our tightened muscles, we need to do some small exercises like the movement of our fingers and movement of our head so that the tightened muscles towards our forehead and our hands again loosen down.
So, by these simple six tips you surely can manage the anger in our day-to-day life because as we are not able to manage we might hamper our close relationships, we might hamper our relationships at work and at home also.
I am quite over weighted. I want to reduce my weight up to 5 kilos within one month. Suggest me some household exercises and the food to take in while undergoing weight loss.
Hi doctor Can swimming delay periods? Last time we were stressing over late periods but they came 6 days late but lasted 3 days then one day gap and again bleed again. Started swimming first time and body had no previous routine of this much exercise .Had no sex after last periods .can I still be pregnant .last time we had sex was before her 3 to 4 days lasting periods which were s little strange but they came .we are already 7 days late this time no pain and no symptoms of pregnancy .can she be pregnant? Please help .how can we bring periods before they are coming please help.
Recently had an attack and admitted in the hospital and angioplasty with 2 stents were placed. Another block which is narrow in nature to be treated with another stent which costs high again. No financial support / insurance support. Hence started regular exercise like walking for nearly 6 kms a day and reducing weight, sugar level, pressure level etc. Regularly taking medicines such as plavix, storvas, ecosprin, cardace, seloken xl, nitrocontin etc. Still got doubt whether any further medicine that can reduce the chance Of going for another angioplasty expenses, any ayurvedic, home medicine that can cure the block. I do feel discomfort very rarely. I am aged just 60 years (retired). Pls advise.
I am 22 years old .my height is 5'1 .I am looking shorter than my original height is there any chance s of height growth I am feeling insecure feeling due to my height.
I am suffering in stomach pain from one week. Whenever I eat something, the pain is started. Please help me.
My mother is a sle patient ,she is having a burning sensation in head, hand,feet. She cannot sleep well for 1 months e.I insomnia. Sometimes she feels cool sensation too. please help.
I am 31 yera old male and have a pain in Back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
I am a 27 years od female and have black spot pimple marks and black acne black heads from last 5years.
I am 63 years old suffering from psoriasis. Is there any effective remedy for this in homeopathy and if so, how long it will take for cure. What will be the cost involved. I am also diabetic with hypertension taking regular medication.
Today morning when I went to bathroom. Blood was coming from stool. But no pain and all. Simply blood came. Why it happened. What should I do?
Hi sir today urine test is conducted urine for Albumin: Trace sugar: Nil Bile salts: Nil Bile pigments: Negative pus cells: 10to 12/HPF Epithelial cells: 8 to 9/HPF RBC :Nil other Nil My Albumin is trace is any serious condition please how to solve this problem.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lybrate | Dr Nisarg chavan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY