Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Banas Kantha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NishantYour feedback matters!
I used to use pepsodent. My teeth were normal and healthy. Now I switched to patanjali toothpaste and suddenly I felt a type of sensitivity pain whenever I eat some very cold or hot things. What could be it? Is anything related to toothpaste?
I am user of gutkha from last 20 yrs, but now my mouth is open fully. what can I do now? Please help me.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
How to give up chewing tobacco and pan masala. My friend was addicted and the dentist prescribed some chewing gum (not the ones available in any drugstore like nulife). The candy was blue filled in jelly like and each cost around Rs43. Accidentally I forgot the name and lost contact of her as well. She gave up everything after ten days. She was asked to chew just two gums per day. Could you please help me if you could suggest me the name of that particular gum. Thank you.
Dear doctor, I am using denture in lower jawwhere one more premolar, one canine on each side is to be extracted and a new denture is to be made. In upper jaw onleftside one canine is half broken. What is to be done for this broken teeth? is it also to be extracted? secondly all these teeths which are to be extacted, the extraction can be done in one sitting or in multiple sitting. Please let me know the procedural charges and also the making charges for dental plate for lower jaw. Can the impression of teeth be taken before extraction and immediately after extraction new plate can be fixed. Satish shri
I am having a very serious pain and sensitivity in my teeth i cant eat or drink cold things what can I do?
I have removed my right side wisdom teeth 3 weeks before. Now I am feeling pain while opening mouth widely.
I have yellow colored teeth. I brush my teeth twice a day but it remains yellow. The toothpaste I use is Colgate and the toothbrush of Oral-B. What should I do to whiten my yellowish teeth?
I am 25 years old. I have gap between my front teeth. It is due to the oversized labial frenum. Please let me know if there is any treatment to close the gap and how many days it takes and how much it may cost. Thanks in advance.
Does sucking of the penis by girlfriend cause any personal problem for both of them. Does sucking of sperm though mouth will lead to a formation to zygote or does it doesn't cause any of these type of problem.
Hello doctor, can you suggest me which is the best tooth paste can be used to avoid all types of teeth diseases. Thanks.
Always rinse your tooth brush thoroughly after brushing, and allow it to air-dry before using it again.