Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dinesh Jaiswal


Homeopath, Balrampur

8 Years Experience
Dr. Dinesh Jaiswal BHMS Homeopath, Balrampur
8 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Dinesh Jaiswal
He has been a successful Homeopath for the last 8 years. He is a BHMS . Book an appointment online with Dr. Dinesh Jaiswal on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Balrampur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University - 2009
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Homopathic Clinic

Asam Road Chauraha, Opp. Utraula Petrol Pump, UtraulaBalrampur Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Jaiswal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 21 year old male. I started masturbating in myage of 10. And masturbated repeatedly. In the age of 15 my penis grow about 13cm. I am using tobacco, cigarettes, ganja in my daily life, now my penis size is the same. I wanted to make my penis bigger in length and widh. And a big penis head. Increase sperm count too. To take more time to ejaculate. Any solution.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Masturbation has no effects on penis length and width. In order to ensure a healthy sexual life, keep away from substances like alcohol, ganja, smoking etc. Adopt a healthy lifestyle, exercise daily, have plenty of water and fruits, a have adequate sleep.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Physiotherapy and Preventing Back and Neck pain

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Physiotherapy and Preventing Back and Neck pain


Back and neck pain are common problems for adults. The best way to deal with back, neck and other joint or muscle problems is to prevent them from happening in the first place!  70% of back problems are caused by activities of daily living.  These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture, lifting heavy items properly, exercising regularly and strengthening your core, and sleeping on your side or back, and on a good mattress.

42 people found this helpful

I am 18 years old but I am suffering from malnutrition my weight is just 40. Please suggest me what I have to do.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hi lybrate-user to gain weight you need to combine a balanced eating pattern with regular physical activity. You should be eating at least 6 small meals a day, rather than sticking to 3 square meals. You could divide it as 3 main meals and 3 snacks. You need to be eating every 2-3 hours. Space out snacks during the day so you don't spoil your appetite. Bread, cereal, rice, whole wheat, dalia and pasta: biscuits, and corn-bread are good sources of carbohydrates. Fruits: dried fruits, fruit nectars, and large quantities of fresh fruits vegetables: include, potatoes, peas, corn in your diet. Meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts: beef, pork, lamb, poultry, salmon, omelets, nuts, peanut butter, kidney beans, chickpeas will help you gain weight. Include dairy products like milk, yogurt, and cheese: milk, fruited yogurts, hard cheeses, ice cream, puddings, custards, milkshakes. -nuts and seeds make a healthy option for snacks. -roasted channas and peanuts are good -peanut butter on the sandwiches are a great mid-meal choice. -you must know that cereals actually contain some healthy calories. Stay hydrated: drinking plenty of water and other fluids like juices, milk, soups etc, will work in your favour. Do not drink water before a meal and in between the meal as it may make you lose your appetite, thus calorie intake suffers. Sleep: at least 8 hours of sound sleep is a must. Since your body is actually building up muscles, while you rest. Weight gainers have long term side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have leg pains what to reduce the pains and give precautions what type of food to take reduce leg pains give me suggestion doctor.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take IFT and UST for 12 days followed by Mobilisation Exercises and all calcium rich foods is good
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My girlfriend never had clots on her periods. Never had heavy flow and even the smell was never so pungent. We made out yesterday. Didn't have sex and I didn't even finger her. We kissed a lot and stuff like that. And today she's complaining of heavy flow, clots and pungent smell. What must have happened?

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
It happening may be due to hormonal change or due over exertion too. This problem will corrected by iron calcium rich diet avoid fried in diet.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I had ordered a body checkup by thyrocare in which many things were tested. In the report I have found that the levels of lead are above normal range. What should I do now regarding it. Also alkaline phosphatase levels are above normal range. Kindly suggest medications.

BHMS, VLIR Belgium, Canadian Academy Of Homeopathy
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
You should not worry about such minimal abnormalities in the blood values, until and unless there are some associated symptoms present which seek some medical attention. Everyone has some abnormality. We are living in a toxic environment. Any parameter, should not be given much attention until it is very high, comparison to the normal values and unless there are some other symptoms related to abnormal levels are present. As in your case! For example if fasting blood sugar count is 110 (normal under 100) does not mean that you need immediate medical help. Other symptoms also should accompany like, alot of thirst, fatigue, frequent urination, etc. What you can do is to check whether your water filter is working properly. You do not any medications.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello My question is that is it good to use home remedies all the time for treatment?

Master of Science - Clinical Nutrition & dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
Home remedies may not be suitable in all the cases. Discuss with health experts before following it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello am 23 years old, from past 3 weeks I have stopped eating rice and following a diet for weightless, my menu consists of green tea, lemon and honey water, idli, dosa, upma, wheat rava, eggs, chicken, fish, yogurt, fruits, dal, vegetables and leafy vegetables. From my childhood am facing bloating of stomach as soon I eat something in small quantities or more, I feel fullness and bloated stomach after eating in small quantities, also indigestion occurs often, what might be the reason. Can you please help me out in knowing the reason behind it.

Diploma in Body Spa, P.hd (Acupuncture) Sri Lanka, Diploma in Reflexology and Acupressure, MD in Acupuncture, Diploma in Acupuncture, REIKI 1, II, III Levels
Acupuncturist, Chennai
Dear Please follow the following to get rid of your existing problems. General eating tips Your IBS symptoms may also improve by: Having regular meals and taking your time when eating Not missing meals or leaving long gaps between eating Drinking at least eight cups of fluid a day – particularly water and other non-caffeinated drinks, such as herbal tea Restricting your tea and coffee intake to a maximum of three cups a day Reducing the amount of alcohol and fizzy drinks you drink Reducing your intake of resistant starch (starch that resists digestion in the small intestine and reaches the large intestine intact), which is often found in processed or re-cooked foods Limiting fresh fruit to three portions a day – a suitable portion would be half a grapefruit or an apple If you have diarrhoea, avoiding sorbitol, an artificial sweetener found in sugar-free sweets, including chewing gum and drinks, and in some diabetic and slimming products If you have wind (flatulence) and bloating, it may help to eat oats (such as oat-based breakfast cereal or porridge) and linseeds (up to one tablespoon a day)
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing my hair on forehead for now it is less but can I prevent hair loss while my father and other family have bald head as hereditary. My age is just 22. Will there be any hope or where do I get proper medication.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Yes there is hope - at least the hair fall can be checked. Take homeopathic medicine baryta carb 200 (5 drops in little water) one dose and revert after 2 weeks. Apply jaborandi hair oil. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. Eat healthy and balanced food like pulses, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and nuts etc. Add more vitamin rich food to your diet. Avoid stress and anger by meditation. Cut down the use of hair spray, hair gel. Take sound/good sleep. Avoid too much exposure of your hair to sunlight/ hair styling tools, as they damage hair and cause split ends. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is loosing his hair very much what can he do to get rid of it. Please help. Me about it.

These med. Can permanantely cure your prob.(1) weisbaden-30 (2) acid phos-30 (3) acid flor.-30,=5-5-5drops of each three times daily for 15days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffered from summer diseases like headache, vomiting, body pain. What kind of food and drinks should I take. Reply as soon as possible.

MD - Pharmacology, ECFMG certified , MBBS
General Physician, Navi Mumbai
Dear, are you having these problems only in summer? the headache and vomiting in response to going out on the sun could be due to migraine. Or it be a case of food poisoning or a viral flu. Can you specify exactly what are your symptoms and give a detailed medical history? for headache and body-ache, you could take paracetamol 500mg as required but not to exceed 3 times a day. For vomiting, take tab ondansetron (4mg) twice a day as required. Also, take ors - one packet in 1 liter of clean water and have such 2-3 bottles in a day. The dose mentioned above is assuming that your weight is at least 45-50 kg and that you are not allergic to any medicines. If this is not the case, then seek a medical opinion before taking them.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some low pain in my stomach and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach it is a problem of my life and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a solution for my stomach pain please help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
if you are having stomach pain since long, i suggest you to do Upper GI endoscopy after consulting Gastro enterologist and follow his advice and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old and have weight 55 kg. How should I increase it naturally? I eat everything.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hi lybrate-user for increasing body weight, start eating more chapatis and rice with ghee or butter. Take creamed milk upto 400 ml daily. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, take pulses and pulses products. You can eat homemade fried foods but avoid eating from the market. If you eat non-veg then eat 2 to 3 pcs. Of egg or fish thrice a week. Also take 4 to 6 pcs. Of almonds or cashew nuts or some raisins. Must take exercise daily as it helps in better absorption of food and also increases your satiety.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old and suffering from urticaria from past 1 year. I am on homeopathic medication from last 5 months. Allergic tests are also fine but the disease doesn't seem to go. Is it curable through homeopathic. If yes then how long does it take?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take rhus tox - 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My both testicles are different 2 size. One is small and another is big. I have no prblm. I have this prblm from last 10 years. But never I consulted any doctor for this. Please suggest what should I do?

PG Dip(psycosexual diseases), MBBS
Sexologist, Delhi
Every body testes is like that, one is more down which according to you is large and other is up which is small. So do not worry there is nothing abnormal in it.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doc, I am having marks under eyes and and dots are showing on face. What should be done?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic treatment under eye cream (bakson) apply at night under the eye in circular fashion glowcare drops (lords) 20 drops in 20 ml freh water 3 times daily take a good iron rich diet likeapple, pomegranate, spinach nd all other green vegetables 2 glass milk daily 6-8 glass extra water daily try to have a sound sleep home remedies slice up a papaya. Papaya fruit contains the enzyme papain. Papain helps exfoliate the skin, making way for new skin cells to emerge. Papaya also contains vitamin c and vitamin e, so it's a dark spot fading superstar. Papain is most concentrated while the papaya is still green, but you can use riper fruit as well. Peel and remove the seeds from a papaya, and try one of the following treatments: 1. Slice a piece off of the papaya, and lay or hold it on the dark spots that you want to get rid of. Hold it there for 20-30 minutes. Repeat twice a day for best results. 2. Make a papaya facial mask. Cut the papaya into chunks, then use a blender or food processor to blend the fruit into a smooth paste. Apply the mask to your face and neck. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm in love with a girl from 6 months. I wanted to marry her also. Suddenly I come to know that she's diabetic. And that too from childhood. My friends and relatives are saying that don't take risk. But I can't leave her because of her problem. What are the problems will I have to face if I marry her?

MBBS, MRCGP ( UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), DFSRH (UK), DRCOG (UK)
Endocrinologist, Hyderabad
Hello, Firstly congratulations. Your girlfriend is most likely having Type-1 Diabetes. This starts from childhood normally and patients are on insulin. Diabetic patients can lead a happy, healthy and fruitful life. 1) The most important thing is for the diabetic patient to maintain his blood glucose in the optimal range. HbA1C is a blood test that measures the average blood glucose levels over the last 3 months and the result is given in percentage. As your girlfriend is young she should have her HbA1C less than 6.5-7%. So she should be seeing her diabetologist at least once every 3 months, sooner if her glucose levels fluctuates. 2) She should follow a healthy lifestyle with due importance to diet and exercise. 3) She should also have yearly health checks done- of eyes to check for any signs of retinopathy, kidney function tests (this is by a blood and urine test), routine ECG and foot checks to check for any neuropathy. 4) She can have a normal marital life and there should be no problem in conceiving or delivering children. But she would be monitored closely during pregnancy to make sure that her blood glucose levels do not fluctuate. Your children are unlikely to get Type-1 diabetes. It is actually Type-2 which runs in families more. So, relax and you can go ahead and marry her. Provide all the support that you can to your girlfriend. Diabetics can experience low sugar symptoms or may be frustrated when their sugar level fluctuate. So be patient with her. Lastly there are so many famous people with Type-1 diabetes- Kamal Hasan, Sonam Kapoor (actress- Anil Kapoor's daughter), Wasim Akram (cricketer), Gaurav Kapoor VJ and a host of international actors, actresses and sports players. So, if these people are able to lead such fruitful and healthy lives, so can your girlfriend. I wish you best of luck. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 50 years old and she has a pain in her hand and foot joints And also have thick blood problem she take regularly medicine since 2000 Is there any hope or medically treatment for her?

General Physician, Faridabad
consult doctor, i do not know which medicine she is taking and what is the disease, he will help. thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to increase my weight. Suggest me something which help me to increase weight.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Take high protein foods like all milk and milk products, eggs, pulses, sprouts, nuts, tofu, rajmah, chole, soyabean, paneer, chicken, fish etc. To gain muscle mass. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, Please suggest something natural which I eat so My face skin peels naturally.

General Physician, Mumbai
Few diet tips - Not to eat fried food items and Can eat All green vegetables, moong, chana,Dal, rice etc And to apply ghee over chappati and don't apply oil over chappati And to drink milk mixed with turmeric powder twice a day And If possible eat eggs on alternate days And If possible in breakfast eat atleast one bajra ka rotla And Eat seasonal fruit.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed