Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Balrampur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JaiswalYour feedback matters!
From past few months on my stomach some kind of allergies is formed due to belt buckle. Kindly suggest.
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial Crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring Stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall Squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.
Ask for a private consultation today to learn more!
My baby girl is 7 months old. Her stool is hard and too small amount. She is crying during potty. Her wt is 7.5 kg. We are giving her enfamil a+ and rice dal. Please suggest what to do ?
I'm 19 year old my skin is oily and my face have a pimples, acne and dark spots problem. So give me the solution for this and recommend me a best gel or cream for my face please.
Hi sir I am 15 years old my growth had stopped for the past year what medicine s I have to take to grow my height.
Hii doctors, I want to know that is there treatment for removing mole (til) from face? I have 9 til on my face. Please suggest me.
I am in between 19 and 20 years age and my height is only 5 feet 4 inch. Is there any medicine or other procedure to increase my height 3 to4 inch. Please help me doctors Any yoga to do or anything to do. Please reply. Its my humble request.
Erectile dysfunction is a male problem where the person cannot achieve an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This may be caused due to several reasons including hormonal imbalances, stress and anxiety, depression, and the presence of other chronic ailments like cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, to name a few. Diabetes is known to affect this part of the male anatomy in an adverse fashion. As per many medical studies, almost 35% to 75% of the male patients suffering from this condition will end up with erectile dysfunction as a symptom at some point. Read on to know more about erectile dysfunction or impotence, and its link with diabetes.
- Causes: So why exactly do men with diabetes land up with erectile dysfunction? This is due to the fact that diabetes often impairs the functions in the vital nerves, blood vessels and several muscles. This hinders the stimulation process which helps in achieving an erection and holding it for long enough. Male nerves and hormones are all linked with this function, which may get hindered due to the presence of diabetes. These hormones and nerves as well as the blood vessels, help in controlling the erection as well, once it has been achieved. When these portions are impaired, there is less blood flow which leads to either non responsiveness or the inability to retain an erection even after a satisfactory response has been achieved.
- Oral Medication: Men who are suffering from diabetes and have a problem of getting and holding an erection can turn to oral medication as prescribed by the doctor. The medicines include Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Avanafil or even Vardenafil.
- Heart and Medication: Often, diabetes is tied crucially with heart disease. Therefore, before taking any such medication, the patient must get a doctor's opinion regarding the patient’s heart condition. In case there is any heart problem or cardiovascular disease in sight, then the doctor must dissuade the patient from taking any of the above mentioned medicines as it may lead to a fatality. Also, if the patient is already on medication for the heart, then these medicines can cause some serious side effects when they interact with the heart medication.
- Other Treatment:Patients who are suffering from diabetes and erectile dysfunction may also try other forms of treatment including intracavernous injection therapy as well as vacuum erection devices without any constriction at play. Also, the patient can be asked to use penile prosthese that are inflatable and malleable.
In many cases, stress is seen as a major problem for people suffering from chronic diseases. Sex therapy can be used by the patient to get over this stress and enjoy a normal sex life without impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
What can I do for hair loss. Im just 18 years old but I have bug problem of hairloss. Sir please help me. Which medical treatment I need please tell me.
I have bronchial allergic asthma. My child 12 years always have shortness of breath(which he does not accept), lungs conjestion and coughs. I think this is starting of same problem I have. What should I do?
Dear sir /mam Weight loss k lye pani jada Pina chaiye but good health nd weight loss both k lye kitne pani Pina chye. Kindly conform diet plan ASAP.
I have hair falling more from last two days compared to previous. What should I do? Can I use shampoo?
Hi sir I'm 26 and suddenly from one month consistently my bp is above normal sometimes the diastolic varies from 90-99 and the systolic varies from 120-140. I'm taking 2-3 cloves of garlic everyday but the bp continues to worry me. I've also changed my eating habits too. I'm unable to sleep till 5 am and getting up at 1 pm. I'm feeling difficulty in breathing too. Suggest me some useful remedies to get rid of this problem.
Madam every time my penis is becoming horny and due to this I am having a problem of masturbating 5 times a day. Why is it like that? Is there any way to reduce! Now I am having some pain also.
Hi my age is 30 and I am suffering from baldness though can you please suggest me the best oil for regrowth in 5 to 6 months.
My daughter is 12 years of age. Her weight is 41kg and her height is not increasing. How can she reduce her weight and increase her height. Please advise.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.