Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Balrampur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Are you worried about the labour pain? It is perhaps the most difficult phase of a woman's life. But today, there is no reason to worry for. Thanks to epidurals, you can give birth to your baby without experiencing the pain involved.
Epidural is the new age anaesthesia. It is used to block pain in a specific region of the body. A patient is not made unconscious fully at the time of any surgery. He or she is given epidural for regional anaesthesia. Its use has become popular during childbirth. A pregnant woman is given epidural at the time of labour or c-section. It provides relief from the pain rather than cutting off the patient's feelings or senses.
Although it has become a widely accepted technique, women worry about the safety of epidurals. They are concerned about the safety of the baby and their health. But it is absolutely safe.
- How do these work?: There are nerves in our body, which carry the pain signals to the brain. These nerves pass through epidural spaces. Therefore, anaesthesia is injected into these spaces to stop the pain signal from reaching the brain. This blocks the pain. If you are pregnant and thinking whether to go for epidural or not, you will have a lot of questions in mind. Here's all that you need to know about epidurals:
- Effect on baby's and mother's health: Use of epidurals tends to increase the time of labour by 20 minutes approximately. The mother may develop fever. However, it blocks the pain. This is some relief to the mother. As there is no pain, stress hormones are not released. Thus, blood will not be diverted from uterus and placenta. Baby's supply of nutrients and oxygen will remain intact.
- How painful it is?: Women mostly worry about the painful insertion of the epidural needle. However, this will not hurt you. A small needle is first inserted to make the area numb. Thereafter the bigger needle is inserted. You may feel the discomfort for five seconds. The epidural medicine starts functioning just after 5 minutes of insertion.
- Procedure: First the patient is made to take the suitable position. While some may be asked to lie sideways, others may be asked to sit straight. The area is cleaned with a solution. The small needle is first inserted to create numbness in the area. Once the area is numb, the bigger needle is inserted. You might feel a pinching sensation. Thereafter, a catheter is threaded to the epidural space, where the nerve carrying signal of pain passes through. Epidural medicines are pushed into the region via the catheter. Epidurals don't affect your nerve endings or spinal cord. They are pushed into the epidural space. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old. Someone say that erectile dysfunction also occurs due to high level of cholesterol is this true? Can apple cider vinegar improve erectile dysfunction which reduce cholesterol level.
Hello, am 32 years old male and I hail from Kerala. I was working in India till 2014 and moved to UAE in 2015. I used to catch cold and get headache in winter season in India. And ever since I came here I get headache very frequently during winter season. If I walk in the park or place where cool breeze flowing I get headache and initially I didn't know what was the cause. When I told this to my sis in law, who is a qualified nurse, said it is sinusitis and advised me to take steam all the time. Although taking steam helps me lot I want a permanent cure for this. Because I have running nose almost round the year. When I start eat anything spicy mucus starts coming and I have to run for the tissue. It embarrasses me at times. So all these symptoms are just of sinusitis or something else? I have not consulted with any physician regarding this. Please advise.
When ever I have sex with my wife I feel I have Premature ejaculation problem. I want to have long time intercourse. Suggest me some solution. Thanks.
My parents had diabetes and now I am 43 I don't had diabetes but how can I can I prepare to prevent diabetes in feature what type of life style I have to lead in feature please tell me the remedies to stop diabetes in feature.
I have sugar 110/140 and BP 125/85 and weight 74 .What diet should I take to reduce my weight. My VLDl is 53& Triglycerides are 254. I never take sugar, cakes, ice cream mango, chikoos and bananas for last 6/1.5 years.What should be included in diet and what should be strictly aviofef.
My hair is thinning day by day and am also experiencing hair fall. What is the remedy for this problem?
I am troubled by bio polar depression since last 20 years, taking treatment of a Psychiatric Dr. M. D. It go down for long period. What should i do?
Am a working women with PCOS as my condition, yes I do have regular diet but with control am having the food on an hourly basis am consuming foods like fruits biscuits and limited rice quantity. But my weight is gaining Took meprate 10 mg, metformin and diane 35.
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old some times I have pain in my left testicle (ones in 1.5months approx) and right hip pain while sleeping and riding scooty m experiencing this all from last 8months. Recently I did ultra sound of my scrotum and I got the impression that I have bilateral minimal hydrocele and median raphae with thickness normal, according to my observation I feel like having a hard line starting from the bottom of the left testicle to the top of the testicle, it also goes across the upper epididymis (painless line). Is this a testicular tumor or something related to cancer? Please help me doctor. I am so much worried. I also did hip xray and the report was normal. Please doctor help me out.
I am feeling lots of depression in my life why? Unable to move my life ahead with lots of stuffs going in mind. I Am trying to be better but can't y. please help me.
I am 23 year old male. My skin type is oily and I have blackheads and whiteheads. Doctor on my T-Zone my pores looks like holes. Everyone make fun of me they say look at him his nose has so many holes.
An STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact. People hardly like to talk or discuss about STDs, but it is very important to rule out the possibilities of STD. Whether one likes it or not, if STD testing is ignored, then it can lead to long-term consequences.
Why STD Testing is Important?
Often STDs have no signs and symptoms, and the only way to know that are you suffering from an STD is to get tested for it. So it is a good idea to get yourself tested, as you never know if you might have STD even though you don't show symptoms. Also, when STDs are diagnosed, most of them can be cured.
Consequences of not Getting Tested
If one has STD and is not getting tested for the same, then it could lead to health problems which can cause permanent damages or might prove to be fatal. Some of the problems are:
- Undiagnosed and untreated STDs can lead to damaged reproductive system, leading to sterile men and women.
- Chlamydia, if untreated can lead to epididymitis and shrinkage of testicles and infertility in men. It also leads to pelvic inflammatory disease. But, good news is, it can be treated easily.
- Syphilis can make a person blind and deaf, and can also be passed on to babies.
- Gonorrhea, which can also be treated easily with antibiotics, can lead to infertility or death if untreated.
- Even HIV/AIDS if diagnosed in early stages can enable the patient to lead a normal life and does not mean only death, contrary to conventional perceptions.
Symptoms of STD
While, gonorrhea, chlamydia and human papilloma virus (HPV) have no symptoms, the common symptoms of STDs might vary.
- In women, the common symptoms are pain and burning sensation during urination, blood in vaginal discharge as also abnormal vaginal discharge, abdominal pain, blisters, warts, and swollen glands.
- Men often experience inflammation of the testicles, prostate, sores, fever, urethral discharge and pain during urination.
If these symptoms are observed, it is vital to get tested for STDs. Also, the best way to protect your partner is not to practice unsafe sex and to refrain from the same until diagnosed and treatment is complete.
Getting yourself tested for STD is also beneficial, as it can prevent against complications like cancers and infertility. The standard STD panel of tests consists of Herpes IgG antibody and HIV antibody blood tests, along with a blood test for syphilis antibody and DNA urine test for gonorrhea and Chlamydia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.