Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganapati Sahoo
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Dr. Ganapati SahooYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be prompt and professional. I was also thinking that it should be anaemia probably overall i should eat iron and vit. C rich diet is it??? So thanky u vry much sir!!!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be knowledgeable. I will surely careful about this.please suggest me the name of some ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are well-reasoned. Hi doctor, interested to know more on it. How can I contact you let me know
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are caring. Thank you. But I am not talking in phone, I am using most of the time net.i
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Very helpful answer
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are inspiring. Sir thank you so much for your answer somehow healed my tension
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are very helpful. Great suggestion he has given.... I will consider.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanku so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Sudarshan H K C
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for your answer.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ganapati Sahoo to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much...
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful answer
Dr. Ganapati Sahoo provides answers that are very helpful. Good
Satisfactory explanation given
My gf is not satisfy by me because my penis is short and sex time is very low. Please suggest me something for that.
I don't have control on my emotions (seems that I am too aggressive or hungry for sex. What should I do? Also forget something quickly.
I am 23 years old .nd I am single I have one problem for my sexual time is too short .then what I do?
I get strain type of pain in my left knee to calf after doing sex or masturbation for at least one day it remains. I am 29 years old and play badminton or do running in gym. Could you please let me know what it could be the issue. Is it any deficiency or something serious should I attention on it?
My question is with the sexologists. I have seen some adult websites.in that websites ladies are doing strapon and anal sex with men by using sex toys. I want to know what is the advantage of doing strapon and anal sex. Is it safer for health. please reply.
Ayurveda also believes that wrong diet and lifestyle are two main causes of skin diseases. For instance, following a diet or lifestyle that is against the season or nature of a person, results in the creation of imbalances in bodily energies, thereby contaminating body tissues resulting in skin disease. Skin is the biggest organ of the human body, constituting of seven layers. Unlike what many of us think, skin is not merely peripheral but stretches itself to deeper levels in the body. Hence, Ayurveda believes that skin diseases have deep-rooted causes. Most skin diseases are rooted deeply in various tissues, and ‘dhatus’ like fat, blood, muscles etc.
Common skin diseases and its characteristics:
Some major skin diseases are: Itching, Erythroderma, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Eczema, Blisters, Angioedema, Metastatic skin carcinoma, Widespread blistering, Photosensitivity, Acne, Scabies, Pressure sore, and Vitiligo.
- Itching (Pruritus) – provokes a desire to scratch, sometimes accompanied by a scaly rash, and is a common symptom of primary skin diseases and underlying medical disorders.
- Erythroderma – Eczema, drug eruptions, psoriasis, lichen planus may all rarely progress to erythroderma, which presents itself with or without scaling on all of the body surfaces.
- Urticaria – This is also known as Nettle Rash or Hives, characterized by itchy or burning swellings, occurring throughout or anywhere in the body and lasting less than 24 hours.
- Photosensitivity – Sunlight is the main cause of several skin diseases, due to exposure from UV radiation and visible light. Face, particularly nose and cheeks or area under the chin, hands, are usually light-exposed sites subjected to photosensitivity.
- Eczema – Presents itself with symptoms like redness and swelling, ill-defined margin and papules, blisters, vesicles, cracking or scaling.
- Psoriasis – is a non-infectious inflammatory disease of the skin, presenting with defined erythematous plaques with large adherent silvery scales. It is believed to be due to an excessive division of cells in basal layers, and is well-treated in Ayurveda.
- Vitiligo (Leucorderma) – This disorder is due to little or no melanin in the skin, and is an acquired condition, with depigmented patches developing often in the wrists, knees, neck and around the body orifices. Psoriasis is believed to be due to emotional stress that poisons internal system, manifesting in the form of rashes and skin problems in the body’s surface. Ayurveda believes that Urticaria is largely caused by allergies, whether external or internal, while Eczema is caused by major aggravation in kapha, which coincides with more minor unsettlements in vata and pitta.
Causes of skin disease:
According to Ayurveda Skin diseases may manifest when a person indulges in one or more of the below listed reasons:
- Intake of incompatible food combinations such as milk with fish.
- Consumption of excessive amounts of drinks which are unctuous and heavy to digest.
- Suppression of the urge to vomit or other natural urges.
- Physical exercise or wandering in excessive heat after eating a heavy meal.
- Haphazard intake of foods with hot and cold properties.
- Use of cold water immediately after exposure to scorching sun heat, exertion or exposure to frightening situations.
- Intake of excess food, uncooked food and eating before the complete digestion of the previous meal.
- Improper administration of Ayurvedic detox therapies.
- Excessive intake of foods made from freshly harvested grains, curd, fish, salt and sour substances.
- Excessive intake of black gram, radish, pastry, sesame seeds and jaggery.
- Performance of sexual activity while suffering from indigestion.
- Sleeping during the daytime.
- Insulting people and engaging in sinful acts.
Although skin diseases are caused due to imbalances of the doshas, the prime dosha involved here is Pitta, which symbolizes heat or fire.
Apart from that, allergies, over-exposure to hot conditions, mental stress, genetic disorders and fatigue are also common. Diabetes is also a major cause of skin disorders, as the excess sugar in the body is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which multiply rapidly using the skin cells.