Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bahraich. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old. I am having slight pain since more than 6-8 years in 1) Right leg (inner thigh and down below knee in the muscles gasttrocnemius and semitendinosus.) 2) right flank (front and back). 3) right testicle (epididimys and spermmatic cord). My sperm count is perfect. I have consulted thrice. They told no problem in testicle, no kidney stone. Previous doctor suggested to consult neurologist. Please help me.
I am suffering from rashes problem on face in left side and in private part at lower side. They are remove when I use rashes cream as like four derm. Tiger derm. Amway then it remove and as I stop these then it have again and on face it is time 6-7 months and Lower side 3-4 years. Please give me some solution what can I do so they were remove permanently. I mean which cream I should use so I'm happy and healthy. Please some provide me some good information. Tell me best rashes tube or cream so they will remove permanently. I will be great full to you. Thanking you.
About my wife - whats the best way too loose weight? I am married woman , married two years back I do not eat much, sleep 7-8 hours daily still gained weight since married, almost 10 kg I gained. I am 28 years old and My height is 5 feet and I weigh 64 kg, please suggest.
I and my mother both are suffering from a problem of pain near navel. I would like to know reason behind it. We both have suffered from gall stone n kidneys stone problem.
I am 30 and I feel my breast are small and I am average built .Can I increase my breast size naturally without any surgery or putting on weight?
My problem is erection problem and premature ejaculation. Within 2 or 3 second my cum is discharged. I want long lasting rock hard erection and more sex time. Pls refer permanent result medicine and oil in ayurveda, homeopathy,allopathy.
Sir m 3 years daily hastmuthen kr rha hu m aj s chor du to bilkul krna to koi side effect hoga please btao hindi m.
What is cataract, why does it effect us and how to prevent does it effect only humans or also animals?
In my scrotal region. I have itching. The colour in that area becomes thick black. The skin is also becomes thick. Its been 2 month im suffering from this. While rubbing it's painful.
Hi sir, I have erectile dysfunction since 1 year. I got light pain on top of my penis, so the very next day I did not get any erections from then. Even though I get erections these days but not as like previously and got only partial erections not fully. That is also very tough to erect my penis. Is there any problem. please tell me. How to get normal erections. I went for 4d scanning things showed like normal. But not getting erections. Having soaked almonds daily. When I consult doctor he gave me Enerzosh capsules. So I got normal hard erections after finish that course, comes to normal, not getting erections. please cure my pblm. please suggest any capsules. Or any homeopathic medicines without side effects.
In most cases, occasional dry penis skin is a fact of life. That's because almost anything can lead to dry penis skin, including something as innocuous as changing the detergent a guy uses for his sheets or even changing his workout routine to something that makes him sweat a bit more. To help ease the dryness of such delicate skin, good penis care is necessary. And for most guys, within a couple of days of proper attention, that dry penis skin is just like new.
But what happens when a man does everything he can think to do and it doesn't seem to make a difference? And what does it mean if the dry skin issue actually gets worse instead of better? It's important for a man to know when dry penis skin is a run-of-the-mill issue that will resolve in a few days, versus a problem that might require a doctor to evaluate it and provide treatment. To that end, here's a short primer on what's serious - and what's not.
Dry penis skin causes
Understanding the causes of dry penis skin can help a guy determine just how serious the situation might be. Here are the most common reasons for dry, itchy penis skin:
1. Too much masturbation. A guy who likes to handle the throttle a little too often is bound to wind up with some dryness, even if he uses plenty of lube. That's simply because over time, the rigorous stroking pulls natural oils from the skin, and when the lube is washed away, so is all that precious oil. But those who enjoy masturbation without lube are in for even worse dryness, as there is nothing to protect the penis from aggressive over-handling. The easiest way to cure the problem? Let the penis rest and apply plenty of moisturizing penis health crème in the meantime.
2. Dry sex. Whether a guy is getting it on without lube during intercourse or he's enjoying other activities, such as 'outercourse' or extended foreplay, his penis might rub up against various surfaces - such as the sheets, pillows, and yes, even his partner's body - and eventually, dry skin can be the result. The only cure for this is to keep the penis in good shape to begin with; again, this requires an excellent penis health crème.
3. Skin allergies and irritations. Sometimes a guy's penis is just fine, but then within hours, it's not. This sudden dryness is often related to something in the environment, such as a mild allergic reaction to new detergents, fragrances, cleansers, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. In this case, some detective work is in order. A guy should eliminate the variety of issues that might be causing the problem, then see if there is any improvement.
4. Skin conditions. For some men, things get a bit more serious. Dryness that doesn't respond to the use of a penis health crème or other moisturizing efforts might be a problem that requires a doctor's attention. Some skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, can occur on the penis just as easily as they might appear on other parts of the body. If a man has dry, itchy penis skin that doesn't respond to his home treatments should visit the doctor to find out what the problem might be.
5. The weather. Surprisingly, the weather plays a serious role in dry skin. Many men are familiar with dry hands and a dry face or lips during the worst of the colder seasons. The same thing can happen to the penis. Again, use of a great crème, plenty of hydration, and running a humidifier during the winter can all help.