Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bahraich. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish Kumar Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
I failed in my love and now I feel very depressed and I can't concentrate on my study, I didn't get sleep at night. Please help me.
Helo doc. I am really worried about my virginity. I did not had sex and I did not used any tampon etc. But I could not see hymen. Whenever I see I only see a white thing covered. Where is my hymen? How does it look.
Hi, since 3 days i am having pain while walking because of a small pimple type on my foot. It was there previously but now started paining.
I am 20 years male. I am too attached to my family (specifically my mother). Last week, my father decided to go on a family tour. I had to stay back home since I have my exams going on. This was the first time I was living alone at home which made me depressed and I felt lonely. How to overcome this depression? How to get mentally strong to bear such situations? I need to prepare myself for my future coming situations.
Fitness or weight-loss is not just about looking good or fitting into your favourite outfit, it goes way beyond it. It speaks about you. It shows how much you love your body and shows amount of self-discipline you have imbibed in your lifestyle.
A lot of people complain that they do not have time to exercise and eat healthy. It's important to remember that, if you do not find time for health and fitness now, you will have to find time for illness later. Though, it is true that weight issues are uncomfortable to deal with, it is also important to understand that when weight problems go untreated or ignored, they may become a breeding ground for a lot of other problems such as hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and other lifestyle diseases. Therefore, to ensure a healthy body, it is imperative to manage body weight and find time to exercise regularly.
Getting rid of excessive weight: There are two pillars for weight loss. Diet and exercise. A well balanced diet can control further weight gain and assure overall health, exercise is must for weight reduction. 30 mins walk (to start with), with well-balanced diet (depending on your health condition) can lead to gradual and healthy weight loss.
There are a number of things that can be done to shed off extra kilos and get back into shape. Here are the most important ones:
Get on a healthy diet as soon as possible: Weight loss is a metabolic process, and body needs carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and water to execute this process. Dieting or eating less will deprive the body from many of these essential nutrients. So forget weight loss, body won't be able to even function properly. As a result, there can be deficiencies, weakened immune system, tiredness and many more undesirable symptoms. For guidance on healthy diet, seek help of a weight loss consultant or nutritionist.
Working out: This is the second pillar for weight loss. Your choice of exercise may be a brisk walk, jogging, joining dance lessons or hitting a gym. Make sure that the exercise regime you choose, is challenging for your body. Toughen the regime as you start getting comfortable with it.
Be persistent: It is important to be regular and diligent with your diet and exercise regime. Self-discipline will take you a long way. Make sure you enjoy your food and exercise, this way you will be able to carry on for a longer duration. While all the aspects of losing weight are important at some point in the process, the most important part is to have an expert by your side who will provide correct counselling and a personalized diet and exercise plan, specifically to meet your needs. When you choose the best doctors and dietitians to help you, you will get there sooner than you can imagine.
The drumsticks, scientific name Moringa oleifera often finds its way into the kitchen, used in the preparation of a variety of cuisines and delicacies, especially in India. From leaves to flowers, to seeds to the drumsticks itself, almost every part of Moringa or drumstick tree are edible and come laden with health benefits. In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of drumsticks including their leaves, roots, flowers, and seeds.
Benefits of drumstick seeds
- The drumstick seeds are a rich source of Vitamins (A, B-complex and C) and antioxidants and play a pivotal role shielding the body from the harmful oxidative effects of the free radicals.
- The seeds are also known for their anticarcinogenic properties. The drumstick seeds contain Oleic Acid which is a Good Cholesterol that keeps the heart hale and hearty.
- People dealing with acne, acne scars, fine lines, can achieve fruitful results using oil extracted from the drumstick seeds, keeping the skin young and healthy.
- The drumstick seeds are an excellent source of Zinc (known to promote healthy sperm production) and Iron (an ideal option for people with low hemoglobin or anemia).
Benefits of drumstick tree roots
- The Moringa roots come as a blessing for people dealing with medical conditions such as thyroid disorders, digestive problems, asthma, Inflammatory disorders, skin problems, to name a few.
- Research suggests the use of drumstick tree roots can be highly beneficial in the case of ovarian cancer.
Benefits of Moringa/ Drumstick leaves
- If you want a healthy, glowing and youthful skin, the Moringa leaves are what the doctor has just advised. Packed with almost all the vital nutrients and vitamins (B, Beta-carotene, folic acid, C, K, and provitamin A), the Moringa leaves comes is an excellent blood purifier and keeps a host of skin problems including acne and pimples at bay.
- The Moringa leaves contain pyridoxine, folic acid, and riboflavin, and come across as a natural remedy for people with digestive problems.
Benefits of Moringa Flowers
- The Moringa Flowers act as aphrodisiacs, enhancing the sexual desire or libido in a person. Thus, the flower is beneficial for people dealing with low libido or sexual dysfunction.
- The Moringa leaves have diuretic properties and are the best options for people trying to lose weight. This property makes the Moringa leaves an excellent remedy to deal with edema.
Other common benefits
- Moringa is a rich source of the amino acid Tryptophan and provides excellent relief from stress, anxiety, depression and related problems and complications by enhancing the production of the hormone Serotonin.
- The antiurolithiatic property of Moringa roots goes a long way to prevent the formation of gallbladder stones or kidney stones.
- Drumsticks keep the eyes healthy reducing the incidences of retinal dysfunction and dilation of the retinal vessels significantly.
- Drumsticks are also known to give the immune system a much-needed boost, strengthening them to a great extent.