Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bahadurgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shikha MittalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 years old and few days back me and my girlfriend had romance for the first time but we did not had sex during romance I got sperms out I wiped them with my fingers after some time (2 or 3 min) I rubber my girlfriend vagina with the same fingers after this incident she has not got periods please help me we both are worried about this.
I have going on 2nd month I having white discharge n fisher problem so bleeding in stool its any problem create fo baby?
I am 26 years, got married. Since 4 years suffering with PCOD problem. I want to know that I can conceive for baby.
Had sex on 1st april (condom+pill) and on 4th (condom. She got brownish bleeding on 8th. Took urine test (negative result). Then took help from gynecologist- she took ultrasound on 9th april. Reports are negative but. Their is a layer of 12mm-14mm. Their is no pregnancy ring. But she is bleeding. Is she pregnant? She is not regular in periods. Dr. Said her eggs are not perfectly developed and her uterus and ovary are sticked together because of it she may get problem on pregnancy. I want to know weather she is pregnant or not. Her last period date is 19th march. Help me.
Knowing This Can Help You Prevent Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
Hello. I have been married for a year now. I have not conceived yet. My last menstruation periods came on 27th of October and I had sex with my husband on the 8th of this month. Is there any chances of conceiving?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My mother is having pain in her joints (bones as well as muscles pain). She feels very lazy and is not able to do even daily home tasks. She was suffering from thyroid last year. She had a lot of blood loss through Menstruation because of thyroid. What should we do to make her feel fresh and cure her pain?
Sir, how much time I have to abort the baby if she got pregnant? There are many medicine to bring the periods, Can she use them? And if she's not pregnant then why the periods are not coming? She also have the problem of irregularity in periods. What to do? Is it safe to use I pill, she is 18 years old.
My period started at 25 and ended at 30 I usually have 30 days cycle. When is when ovulating period then?
Respected sir/ madam i'm 37 years old & crossed 1 year of married life. Now both of us are eagerly awaiting for a child since 6 months, but in vain. My ultrasonographic report of lower abdomen is normal. I'm a regular gym visitor. But still. I'm very upset regarding the matter. Please help out with your valuable advice.
I had a small swelling on right upper breast, I removed and send biopsy three years back in CMC. I got result that I am healthy but from 1 year I am getting pain in right breast. So I want to consult gynaecologist for checking my breasts.
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
I am pregnant of 9 weeks and 3 days. Had a USG report and saw that heart rate is 142/min with 27 mm growth. Is it normal for my baby? Anything you suggest for better and health baby? I don't drink plenty of water is that good for the health of my baby? How much water I have to drink a day and what I will eat at this point of time so that my baby will be healthy ?
My wife had internal bleeding due to injury in her vagina. Dr. Said it was not because of the injury. I'm confused. Dr. Also said she is having structure abnormality, which I understood is her narrow vagina. Her vagina is just 2 inches deep. There was complete blockage at the depth of about 2 inches. We tried to insert further and it was broken. The blood ghuses out profusely as if water filled balloon was burst. Will this hinder getting pregnant? she underwent ultra sound check and found her wombs were normal. Please help me!
My wife iz 27 years old n we have two child. She iz suffering from thyroid n her hemoglobin iz 7.1. Last 1.5 months ago we toch physically. Bt nw she feels that she iz pregnant. Bt we does not want to take another baby in this time. Wat we will do.
Hello sir, I had abortion before 2 weeks. Now I consult going again but she prescribed zitotec 200 tablet for 2 days. What is it? Is there bleeding after taking it?
Vitamin D is a group of fat soluble nutrient that is an incredibly vital necessity for your body’s proper growth as it helps in the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphate and for multiple other biological reactions of our body.
Now the major issue about Vitamin D is that our dietary sources are inefficient to fulfil the Vitamin D requirements of our body since foods do not contain much of it. Sunlight is the only major natural source of Vitamin D for a human being. Our skin synthesizes the vitamin through complex organic reactions with the help of the UVB radiation of the sunlight.
How is Vitamin D deficiency harmful to your body?
The most important function of Vitamin D is to help the body absorb various other nutrients from our diet and incorporate it into our bones and other necessary parts. Thus, due to Vitamin D deficiency bones become weak, soft and brittle, and results in conditions such as Rickets and Osteomalacia. Recent researches have shown that Vitamin D deficiency is also linked to prostate, breast and colon cancer. Reducing the inorganic mineral content of our body Vitamin D deficiency takes a severe toll on the body from childhood.
How to combat the deficiency among Indians?
Vitamin D deficiency is now an epidemic in the South Asian countries, and India is no exception. About 65-70% Indians are vitamin D deficient despite the abundant sunlight they receive. It is essential to understand the contributing factors that lead to this situation to remedy the problem.
The first and primary issue is that Indians are reluctant to go out into the sun. From households to professionals, everyone prefers to stay away from the only major source of Vitamin D, and even when they go out, they cover up themselves. Lack of knowledge and fear of getting their skin tone darker seem to be some of the nastiest causes that keep the everyone under the shade. Along with these problems, use of sunscreens and completely vegetarian diets are also responsible for the epidemic.
A majority of Indians have a darker skin tone, which means the melanin content of their skin is comparatively much higher. Melanin prevents the formation of Vitamin D from sunlight. As a result, the Indians need much-extended exposure to sunlight which they do not get.
Obesity in Indians is another primary issue that causes the excess fat in the body to soak up the necessary Vitamin D of the body, causing its deficiency.
Learning from the stated causes we see that the only ways to prevent this disease are, much more exposure to sunlight, consuming Vitamin D rich diets and obviously fighting obesity. In cases where the deficiency is observed doctors would prescribe supplements to ensure proper functioning of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.