Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Bahadurgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanica
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of Blood Pressure Changes
Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis
Skin Diseases Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Joint Pain Treatment
Treatment of Respiratory Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. KanicaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very good experience and really helpful
Very nice experience
I am suffering from skin allergy from last 2 year...am taking all allopathic medicine but they can not get relief..last mnth am meet to dr kanika..she is very nyc and helpfull dr they listing my all complainants and give medicne...now with in around 1 mnth am feel 70 % better...thanx to dr kanika
Dr. Kanica provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for giving best suggestion
Maine hair fall ka treatment liya usse muje bhut fayda hua h...very nice services ans
1. Drink lots of water
Try to drink lots of water and fluids to keep your body hydrated. During summer season your daily water requirement increased because a lot of water waste due to heat and sweating and to flush out the toxins.
2. Juicy fruits
Try to eat more juicy fruits like watermelon, grapes, pears, blueberries, strawberries and pomegranate to get back lost fluids and moisturizers.
3. Fresh salad
Include fresh salad in your diet and increase the intake of cucumber, beetroot, tomato, radish and carrot.
4. Rose water
Try to daily wash your face with rose water. Its natural cooling properties make it an excellent toner for the hot summer season.
5. Skin exfoliation
Don't forget to weekly exfoliate your skin with good scrub. You can also make a good scrub at home by 4 to 5 table spoons of gram flour (besan), a pinch of turmeric (haldi), 5-6 drops of rose water and milk or yogurt. Mix them well to form a paste and use it to exfoliate your face and neck.
6. Mask for soft and glowing skin
You can also make a home based pack by 2 tablespoons of mashed papaya, 1 table spoon of honey and 1 egg white. Mix them well and apply on your face and neck. Leave this for 15 minutes then rinse off with cold water and feel the freshness of soft, smooth and glowing skin.
7. Cucumber and yogurt& face pack
Blend a half cucumber and 1 table spoon of yogurt in mixer then apply this of your face and neck. After 15 minutes rinse off with fresh water and feel a fresh and supple skin.
8. Lemon for sun tan
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and can help& remove the tan& from your face. Lemon contains ascorbic acid due to which it can easily bleach tanned skin. Simply squeeze a lemon into a dish. Soak a cotton ball into the lemon juice and apply it all over your face and neck. Lemon is also considered best to give you glowing skin. Although lemon is supposed to be a natural bleach but be aware that it dries the face. That`s why apply a good moisturizer or almond oil after washing off lemon.
9. Lemon juice and honey
You can also massage sun tanned skin with mixture of lemon juice and honey because honey is also considered a natural bleach for your skin.
10. Stay indoors between 11am-3pm
Try to stay indoors between 11am and 3pm because during this time period sun’s rays are the strongest and can have an adverse effect on your skin.
11. Sun screen
Don't forget to apply a good sunscreen 30 minutes before you step out.
12. Make use of hats
Make use of hats, sunglasses and full covered dresses.
13. Loose fitting cloths
Wear loose fitting cotton clothes to release the trapped moisture so that your skin can breathe.
14. Cold water
Every evening splash lot of cold water on face and eyes. Soak cotton pads in cold water or rose water then place them on your close eyes for 10-15 minutes.
1. In case of profuse water nasal discharge fluid intake should be increased.
2. Drink plenty of water, can add a pinch of turmeric and ginger powder to it.
3. You can consume juices especially of citrus fruits as they have high vitamin c content - lemon, orange, sweet lime, pineapple etc.
4. Consume hot soups, especially chicken soup.
5. Take raw fruits and vegetables. Apple is good for cold, should consume at least one apple a day.
6. Include garlic, ginger and onions in your food.
7. Increase intake of vitamin a in your diet - all yellow fruits and vegetables contain vitamin a. Meat, fish, kidney and liver, liver oils of fish are richest source of vit- A. If you are a vegetarian you can have fish liver oil supplements but because overdose can be toxic.
8. Boil a mixture of bishops weed (ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest the nose block due to cold. Should do at least three times a day.
9. Drink boiled mixture of - half cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity and control your cough and cold.
10. Gargle with warm water, a pinch of salt and turmeric to sooth your throat.
11. Avoid milk and milk products -cheese.
12. Avoid spicy food, eggs, sweets and cold refrigerated drinks.
13. Avoid cold drinks, cold water, ice creams.
14. Avoid all food with preservatives and additives.