Doctor in Om Holistic Healthcare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Om Holistic HealthcareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishwajeet Singh to be inspiring. SO WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTION
He is a very Excellent Doctor !! I am Very much happy i met him
We have treated the root cause of infertility by herbal and Gentle Homeopathy medicine.
According to american fertility association report the number of couples affected by sub fertility is currently estimated as 15% of all couples attempting to have children in the world
Types of infertility
1 Primary infertility
2 Secondary infertility
3 Recurrent miscarriage (in female)
1 Mild oligospermia 10 million to 20 million sperm
2 Moderate oligospermia 5 million to 10 million sperm
3 Severe oligospermia 0 million to 5 million sperm
4 Azoospermia 0 million sperm
Most common causes of infertility
- Nature and duration of infertility childhood testicular disorders
- Childhood and puberty development disorder
- Hormonal disorder
I personally recommend to Choose Homeopathy Treatment for Infertility as it has a High sucess rate without any chance Side effects.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it. A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar heath issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT ACNE.
A) Acne is a skin disease involving the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
B) It affects 3 in every 4 people ages 11 to 30 years.
C) It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
D) Treatment depends on how severe and persistent it is.
E) Risk factors include genetics, menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, using oil- based makeup, and squeezing pimples.
WHAT IS ACNE?
- Human skin has pores that connect to oil glands under the skin. Follicles connect the glands to the pores. Follicles are small sacs that produce and secrete liquid.
- The glands produce an oily liquid called sebum. Sebum carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. A small hair grows through the follicle out of the skin.
- Pimples grow when these follicles get blocked, and oil builds up under the skin.
- They tend to appear on the face, back, chest, shoulders, and neck.
- Skin cells, sebum, and hair can clump together into a plug. This plug gets infected with bacteria, and swelling results. A pimple starts to develop when the plug begins to break down.
- Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that live on the skin and contributes to the infection of pimples.
- Research suggests that the severity and frequency of acne depend on the strain of bacteria. Not all acne bacteria trigger pimples. One strain helps to keep the skin pimple-free.
- Stress can be a key trigger of acne in some cases.
- A range of factors triggers acne, but the main cause is thought to be a rise in androgen levels.
- Androgen is a type of hormone, the levels of which rise when adolescence begins. In women, it gets converted into estrogen.
- Rising androgen levels cause the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland produces more sebum. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow.
- Some studies suggest that genetic factors may increase the risk.
Other causes include:
- some medications that contain androgen and lithium
- greasy cosmetics
- hormonal changes
- emotional stress
Acne pimples vary in size, color, and level of pain.
The following types are possible:
- Whiteheads: These remain under the skin and are small
- Blackheads: Clearly visible, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin
- Papules: Small, usually pink bumps, these are visible on the surface of the skin
- Pustules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at their base and have pus at the top
- Nodules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are large, solid, painful pimples that are embedded deep in the skin
- Cysts: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are painful and filled with pus. Cysts can cause scars.
TIPS FOR MANAGING ACNE
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
1.Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water and mild soap made especially for acne.
2.Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, and redness.
3.Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
4.A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
5.Refrain from touching the face.
6.Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum and skin residue.
7.Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
8.Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum and skin residue.
9.If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
10.Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
11.Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum and skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.
12.Avoid excessive sun exposure, as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications increase the risk of sunburn.
13.Use an electric shaver or sharp safety razors when shaving. Soften the skin and beard with warm soapy water before applying shaving cream.
14.Avoid anxiety and stress, as it can increase production of cortisol and adrenaline, which exacerbate acne.
15.Try to keep cool and dry in hot and humid climates, to prevent sweating.
Acne is a common problem. It can cause severe embarrassment, but treatment is available, and it is effective in many cases.
In the initial stages or in the milder structures or in individuals who don't know about the illness, depression can go unidentified till its suggestions turn out to be excessively self-evident. Individuals regularly neglect it as an unimportant low state of mind or some begin expecting it as a piece of their psychological makeup.
Indeed, even families or life partner begin obliging as needs be, in this way making distinguishing proof of depression all the more troublesome. Homeopathic treatment for depression is awesome type of option medicine and regular therapy for depression.
Points of interest of utilizing Homeopathy for Depression
The best a portion of homeopathic treatment is that the homeopathic medicines are thoroughly symptom free and its long haul utilization prompts no harm to the body. Homeopathic medicines likewise don't bring on any sedation .
What are the indications of depression?
Taking after the manifestation of depression and if three to at least five of the accompanying indications, which persevere for over 2 weeks, there are chances that one may experience the ill effects of depression. Tenacious low or dismal mindset, loss of intrigue or joy in exercises including sex. Sentiments of blame, uselessness, defenselessness, sadness, negativity, sleeping in excess or too little, frequently feeling tired, etc. Self-destructive contemplations and endeavors, fretfulness, peevishness, outrage and inordinate sobbing all are indicators of depression.
Can Homeopathy cure depression?
The primary question that rings a bell is that can homeopathy cure depression? Clinical depression is especially treatable with natural homeopathic medicines. Early treatment is more compelling and keeps the probability of genuine repeats. It is exceptionally helpful in depression emerging after anguish and mental stuns. Aurum Metallicum is demonstrated in situations where self-destructive contemplations and inclination is available. Natrum Mur and Carcinocin are regularly utilized to treat perpetual and genuine types of anxiety. However, medical suggestion is strictly important in this matter and no medication should be taken without consulting a doctor.
Homeopathy for Depression and Anxiety
Homeopathic medicine Aconite is one of the main homeopathic medicine for treating intense tension issue. Sudden uneasiness requires the utilization of this medicine .The indications seem abrupt and may give the patient a sentiment of approaching fate. This is one of the best medicine for use in intense fits of anxiety.
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
I ejaculate 4-5 times in a week. I am 30 years old. Doing this for last 10 Years. What is the chance for becoming impotent?
As staying indoors is advised, there are a few tips one can follow at home if one feels out of breath or irritation in the throat. Smog can facilitate the spread of viral infections from small throat irritation, so it must not be taken lightly. Try to take a steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil every day in the evening to relax your air-passages and help your body remove the harmful substances. Also, try to include neem, tulsi, and haldi in your everyday diet to give your body the extra edge it needs to combat the harmful smog.
Stay covered: Wear a mask at all time when you are outdoors. Ensure your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears are covered. While it is not a foolproof method, it certainly limits the amount of toxins we inhale.
Monsoon is the season that brings happiness to our life as it makes the environment cool after the hot and scorching sun rays during the summer. But, even after having the cool splash of monsoon rain, there are some flaws and negative effects from which you need to protect yourself. There are certain health risks that are brought by monsoon from which people needs to be really careful. If you have kids and elderly people at home, they will be really susceptible and are affected with the health conditions like allergies, cough, cold etc. Even when you are having your diet, it will be really important to be cautious about meal and choose the adequate type of meal that won’t make you sick.
The first water droplets of the monsoon make us relieved and joyous. This season can be a remedy of rashes we got due to prickly heat during the summer. But, we too need to be really careful during monsoon with regards to the food we intake and the activities we perform. There are certain health risks we can suffer due to monsoon. Especially kids are very susceptible during monsoon. This is the season where waterborne bacteria can attack us and we can get reduction in our immunity level. Normally people suffer from indigestion, allergies and several types of infections. Let us find out some tips that will keep us healthy during monsoon.
Be healthy throughout the monsoon season in India needs particular care to be taken. The rainfall and water lying around makes it very simple for mosquitoes to type and rises the risk of mosquito conveyed infections, such as malaria and dengue high temperature with fever. Viral infections are also spread easily during the monsoon season.
Tips stay healthy in monsoon season
- If desired to eat road side food, the rainy season isn’t the time to indulge. water and raw vegetables is are not hygienic during the monsoon.
- Use a powerful insect repellent to hold mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten. It’s furthermore good concept to take anti-malarial drug during this monsoon.
- Where likely, try to avoid walking through rainy water. It can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet and heels.
- Keep the items like Umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Take moderately hot food and drinks in this monsoon.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainy water.
- Also avoid walking where water is lying on the street, as traffic will propel by and spray it all over you.
- Dry your feet when they get wet.
- Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- If you suffer from asthma or diabetes, avoid residing any place with wet walls. It encourages the development of fungus and can be especially hurtful.
- Drink many of heating herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.
Choice of diet during monsoon
During the monsoon season, it is advised not to consume fast food and the snacks from the roadside stalls. This can give rise to stomach infection. Most of the time people suffer from the problem of indigestion during the monsoon season as the airborne bacteria are very well active in the environment and can easily get inside your body with the food you eat. Since during the monsoon season, humidity is really high in the environment, the ability of body to digest comes down. It will be better for people to avoid the oily food which are prepared in street. Only the healthy food prepared at home must be considered.
It is really essential for you to consume adequate fruits during the monsoon season as this helps you restore energy. But there is also choice of fruits as well. Go for the items like pears, mangoes, apples and pomegranate. Even there are some fruits that helps bringing out pimples on your face. On order to remove pimples from your face, you need to avoid the fruits like muskmelon and water melon. Even consuming excessive mangoes can give rise to pimples.
2. Dry food
It is better not to go for the watery food during the monsoons such as juices available outside, lassi ad other watery fruits. Instead go for the dry category of food such as pea, flour, corn etc. As consumption of too much watery food during monsoon can give rise to swelling in your body. So, it’s better to avoid.
3. Increase your immunity
One of the major problems suffered by people during the monsoon season is reduction of immunity level in body. Today, there are ways in which you can easily increase your immunity level through home remedies. Whenever you are preparing soup, add a clove of garlic at the beginning ones the oil is hot. This will increase immunity level of an individual during monsoon.
Since water borne diseases are quite common during the monsoon season, try not to drink water that is not purified. Even after filtration, it is better to drink the boiled water as this will kill all germs and bacteria that have formed in water.
5. Stay away from high blood pressure
If you have a problem of high blood pressure, it will be better to consume very little salt in meal or else this will give a boost to the problem of high blood pressure. Thus, it is important to avoid those food items that have good amount of salt.
6. Bitter vegetables
You should definitely have a dish of bitter vegetables in your meal such as neem, bitter gourd etc to avoid skin infections and allergies. If you don’t like to consume it in a boiled form, make a fried form to add taste in your tongue. This is a wonderful remedy to stay away from all types of skin infections.
7. Stay away from stagnation
During the monsoons, stagnant water will be very well available at your home and outside. It is really important to avoid stagnant water as this will give rise to diseases like malaria and dengue. You should always throw away the water inside the unused tank, flower pots as well as water coolers. Since stagnant water is a place where the mosquito can breed, avoiding such stagnant water will be an important consideration when you are living in monsoons. Also don’t forget to place mosquito net or a repellent when you are asleep at night.
8. Medium low salt food
During monsoons when you are preparing meal for your family, it will be important for you to include low salt. During the monsoons people can get high blood pressure level due to salty food. Water retention is again another problem which can be checked with the help of low salt food.
9. Prefer dry fruit
Not all foods are good for all seasons. For example the watery fruits and juices are good during summer as we get dehydrated. But, during monsoons this can be a reason for trouble. The food such as watermelon, lassi, rice etc can create swelling in your body during monsoons. It is better consuming the food that is dry in nature.
10. Other forms of milk
During monsoons it is better to avoid milk. Rather, it will be good to consume other forms of milk in condense form such as yogurt, curd, sweet etc. If you want to drink milk, it is better to boil it in 100 degree Celsius and then drink it. This will help you stay away from the harmful germs that are likely to attack your body.
11. Avoid spicy food
During monsoon since the weather is not too hot or too cold, you will be inclined towards the spicy foods. But this will be absolutely a wrong step for you. You must avoid having spicy food during the monsoon season. It can lead to skin allergies and irritation.