Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bagalkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas DaddenavarYour feedback matters!
My friend has a problem of darkness over her neck and face. And the darkness was speeding to her body also from past 6 years. What should she do?
My face is full of black spots, marks,pores, and pimples and my skin tone is dark .How can I get rid of this?
I am a 48 year old male and I have developed small patches of white circle near my neck.There is no itching or inconvenience except that it looks very unpleasant.
My fingers are swelling and becoming red which happens in every winter and with increase in cold it's itching too. What to do? It's unbearable and increases largely if I try to itch it.
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.
I am 40. I have white patches on both sides of lip corner. Please advice me, how to get rid of this patches. I am depressed.
I have big skin problem when I come in cold whether it air condition or winter then feel too much cold even it happen out of bearable and pain comes too much and looking so bad whole body from hand to feet please help me. My skin looking as old person due to cold.
It's a fact that skin is the largest organ. On the top of it, it's exposed to the outer world experiencing all possible conditions. Is it not good enough reason to answer the question whether facial is a treat or necessary for healthy skin.
It is vital to take extra care of your skin for its good health. A periodic facial keeps the skin healthy.
Benefits of Facials
Facials help in rejuvenation of skin, and help in removing wear and tear. These are important to keep skin texture young, hydrated and plump.
Elasticity and collagen are built over time.
Other important benefits are improvement of scarring, wrinkles and crinkles and also reduction in hyperpigmentation.
Mechanism of Facials
Dead skin cells make you skin look dull. Besides, other problems are blackheads and whiteheads, known as comedones, and blocked pores. This leads to slow down in elasticity and collagen productions.
Steps involved in Facial:
- Clean up
- Exfoliation to remove congestion and exposure of comedones to be extracted easily
- Application of therapeutic products for complexion balancing. For beginners, this process is multi-layered.
Beginners can go for facial once in every 4 to 6 weeks.
Types of exfoliation:
Two broad types of facials are available: Physical and Chemical. Physical facials normally include microdermabrasion. Chemical ones have a peeling agent. The alternate use results in better skin tone with less crinkles or wrinkles. It also helps in making pores smaller and tighter. Pigmentation and sun or age spots lighten.
Different skin types have different problems. It is an efficient dermatologist who would understand your problem to provide appropriate solutions. Facial for a dull skin may differ from that of an acne prone or clogged pores related skin facial. Besides, people with sensitive skin or redness on the skin have altogether different struggle and remedy. The use of Clarisonic brush gives an idea about the sensitivity level of a skin. Regular use of this brush results in fewer blackheads and clogged pores as Clarisonic brush has an ability to cleanse skin 11 times more than cleaning with hands.
Facials are one of the apt ways to cleanse and revitalize your skin quickly. They also help in restoring the mind and body. If you have time, you can also go for a home facial, following simple instructions and steps, and with good products available in the market. Use a magnifying mirror to have a view of comedones and extract them. Finish it with a toner, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Remember that healthy skin can make you look beautiful and confident. So, why delay? Consult today!
Hello, I am going to marry within 2 months, Can you please suggest something for glowing and radiant skin.
I have pain in my left breast continuous at low for some days but I had not notice any sist in it but feel some hard space. Please guide what I do and whom I may contact. Thanks sir.
I am 50 years old and having irregular periods. I had my periods in January which lasted for a week and was heavy and then had in February also. It was normal then. In March I had very little spotting for one day and then it has not come till date. I have heaviness of breast and other symptoms which we get before periods. Can you suggest homeopathic medicine.
I am having dark spots on my face. I am using clindamycin gel for past 1 yr. Bt it still remain as such. Can you suggest a good treatment for that. I have failed my face last week. Bt dark spots still remains as such.
I have hyper pigmentation and freckles on my face want to know treatments /medication/remedies to get rid of these as my skin looks so patchy bcoz of this and also to mention that I have oily skin.
Hi Doctor, I facing issue for last plenty of years about acence holes in my face. Some times dump like pimples its came to my face. And it will make it as holes in my face. So please suggest the treatment for this.
Hello, My face is becoming so oily and becoming dull day by day. It also having too many pimples. Please suggest what should I do and tell me please why this is happening.
My wife is 64 years ole. She is diabetic and taking both short acting and long acting insulin. She has kidney problem and present creatine level is 7 and urea 70. She is getting skin boils all over the body which is hitching and painful ( doctors say uremia). She under peritonial dialysis every day(apd). How to bring down creatine level and cure her skin problem.
होठों का कालापन
होंठों को खूबसूरत बनाने के लिए आप क्या नहीं करतीं। लिपस्टिक, लिप बाम, माश्चराइजर और ना जाने क्या-क्या। लेकिन, होंठों पर लगाये जाने वाले कई उत्पाद वास्तव में उन्हें खूबसूरत बनाने के बजाय लंबे समय में उन्हें नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है। अगर आप भी अपने होठों के फटने या कालेपन से परेशान हैं तो इस स्लाइड शो में बताए गए प्राकृतिक उपायों को अपनाकर अपनी समस्या से छुटकारा पा सकते हैं।
दो बड़े चम्मच कोको बटर, आधा छोटा चम्मच मधु वैक्स लीजिए। उबलते पानी पर एक बर्तन में वैक्स डालकर पिघला दीजिए। इसमें कोको बटर मिलाएं। अब इस मिश्रण को ठंडा होने के बाद ब्रश की मदद से होंठों पर लगाइए। इससे होंठ मुलायम होंगे और उनका कालापन दूर हो जाएगा।
दूध की मलाई
होंठों से रूखापन हटाने के लिए थोडी सी मलाई में चुटकी भर हल्दी मिलाकर नियमित रूप से धीरे-धीरे होठों पर मालिश करें। आप देखेंगे कि इस घरेलू उपाय से कुछ ही दिनों में आपके होठ मुलायम और गुलाबी होने लगेंगे
गुलाब की पंखुडियां
होंठों के कालेपन को दूर करने के लिए गुलाब की पंखुडि़यां बहुत ही फायदेमंद होती है। इसके नियमित इस्तेमाल से होठों का रंग हल्का गुलाबी और चमकदार हो जाएगा इसके लिए गुलाब की पंखुडियों को पीसकर उसमें थोड़ी सी नींबू
क्या आप जानते है होंठों को कालापन नींबू से भी दूर हो सकता है। इसके लिए आप निचोड़े हुए नींबू को अपने होठों पर सुबह और शाम को रगड़ें।
होंठों का कालापन दूर करने के लिये कच्चे दूध में केसर पीसकर होंठों पर मलें। इसके इस्तेमाल से होंठों का कालापन तो दूर होता ही है साथ ही वे पहले से अधिक आकर्षक बनने लगते हैं।
शहद के इस्तेमाल से कुछ ही दिनों में आपके होंठ चमकदार और मुलायम हो जाते हैं। इसके लिए थोड़ा-सा शहद अपनी उंगली में लेकर धीरे-धीरे अपने होंठों पर मलें या फिर शहद में थोड़ा सा सुहागा मिलाकर अपने होंठों पर लगाएं। ऐसा एक दिन में दो बार करें फिर देखें इसका असर।
जैतून का तेल
यदि होंठ पूरी तरह से फट चुके हैं और उनमें कालापन भी आ रहा है तो जैतून का तेल यानी ऑलिव ऑयल और वैसलीन मिलाकर दिन में तीन या चार बार फटे होंठों पर लगाने से फायदा होता है। इनका लेप होंठों पर 4-5 दिन लगातार लगाने से होठों की दरारें भी भरने लगती हैं और होंठ हल्के गुलाबी भी होने लगते हैं।
चुकंदर को ब्लड बनाने वाली मशीन भी कहते है। चुकंदर होंठ के लिए भी उतना ही फायदेमंद होता है। चुकंदर को काटकर उसके टुकड़े को होंठों पर लगाने से होठ गुलाबी व चमकदार बनते हैं।