Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bagalkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Daddenavar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas DaddenavarYour feedback matters!
Hi, am 23 old Female, am doing job in bangalore, I shifted here just before 7 months only and staying in PG, my native is Davangere, karnata. Before to shift here I was working in my native only, when I was in native my hair and face was so good, but nowadays am observing that myhair become so thin and it not at all growing and so so so much of dandruff and same as hair fall like the surrounding area of my forehead the scalp is becoming to visible like there is so less hair, that on my face some black marks and black heads happening in the place of below my lips in chin, and am facing pimple problem on my face too as I will not have pimples when I was in my native. In my PG there is salt water to all works and for drinking water only they will purify that salt water and food is also not good. Is salt water reason for these all problems? Or else any other reason is there. Pls pls pls help me and suggest me some effective solutions pls pls. Am worried and afraid by these kind of symptoms.
Hi, my daughter has broken capillaries on he right cheek after injury. Her doctor prescribed flutivate e. I applied fo 1 days. Now I stopped. Bur skin is very thin. We can see veins uner skin. Kindly suggest.
I have two spots in side of my two eyes. Its too bad to look at, I have this problem since 2/3 years, bt that time I was careless. Bt now it getting darker, please help me.
I am 17 years old, I have a oily skin and there are too many pimple on my face which leave black spot out there. Please help me.
Hi, I am pregnant and during this tenure I have noticed that my complexion has darken. Is it normal any remedies?
I am suffering from skin rashes am using different creams but those are not working. What is the best cream to get rid of it?
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.