Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi P Mote
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi P MoteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Highy satisfied. Would recommend to all
About dental problem teeth are getting yellow and weak. I brush my teeth daily. But I have this problem.
I have one front discoloured teeth than the rest. I don have any accidental issue on my teeth adn I have never had a dentist diagnosis before. What should I do to whiten the discoloured teeth. Is it possible to whiten the teeth to match the colour with the other teeth so that I can smile without hesitate. Please help me.
My friends was eating gutkha for last 4-5 years and now he is not able to open his mouth completely only 2 fingers can be inserted in his mouth. Its becoming difficult for him to eat. So is there any suggestion for him or some kind of home remedies to cure him.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.