Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena RunwalYour feedback matters!
My wife is experiencing hair fall since few months. Basically, hair falls from front side of head. Hair thickness also reduced. From past 3 weeks, she is using Indulekha oil weekly. Still no improvement. Please suggest any treatment how to stop hair fall and grow hair naturally. Quick suggestion would be highly appreciated. Else she is planning to avail hair treatment.
I am 20 years old. But I have giddiness some times. I hate food. But I don't know why. What is the reason?
I am very thin & skinny girl. I want to gain weight but by eating healthy food. Please give me healthy diet plan.
I am 17 years old I have a very dark complexion I wanna turn it into white complexion please suggest me some treatment.
I have a great amount of hairloss. And soo much dandruff. I habe tried various medical shampoos but no effect. Even homeopathic medicines were effect less. Can you please tell some way to cure it?
My over penis over skin not moved and I am getting married in next month there is no problem in doing sex.
My teeth is yellow stain. How I can remove this. This stain on my teeth from childhood. Tell me any medicine or any toothpastes. Please help me.
I feel hungry early in the morning and if I don't take breakfast till 7 AM I start feeling unwell and unconscious. Why it is happening so? Please suggest me something.
I'm in a practise of masturbating daily & I tried to over come that but I just can't control, does this habit will affect my regular life works & sexual life.
What are the charges for lasik laser of cylindrical no 4.75 both eyes (myopia) and how much time patient have to undergo precautions? How much age required for it? Yours affectionately.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My tooth is very sensitive, when I use water or coffee or tea I mean everything would I take in mouth is very and very pain in my mouth please tell me any type of solution?
I just wanna know the causes of penis erectile dysfunction n anybody can please explain in detailed about it.
Hello sir My self sumit jain I am 25 years old, on my stomach n back small small black dots and pimples scars on face. Please guide me.
Child care is often one of the crucial aspects that have to be given due consideration during the growth of a child. Children now are susceptible to a variety of impairments, and even though there are medications and treatments to take care of their needs, they would still require a personal touch. This is where pediatric physiotherapists come in. Their primary job is to work with people of different ages from premature babies to young adolescents to ensure that they interact optimally and address their development stages. Like any physiotherapist, they are also concerned with the movements of the child, their postures and their coordination with the outside world. Let us have a look at their profession in depth.
Role of Pediatric physiotherapists
The major role of the pediatric physiotherapist would be to assess the child and make a detailed physiotherapy plan according to his/her needs. They are also required to work in close collaboration with parents, teachers, doctors and other health care professionals. Based on the length and the gravity of the treatment, it can either be done at home or at the designated health care centers. Some of the conditions they address can include:
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delay
- Visual handicaps
- Premature babies
- Postural problems
- Respiratory problems such as asthma
They also give across treatments in older children for:
- Brain injury and spinal injury
- Neurological diseases
- Post trauma injuries, such as fractures, sports injuries
- Burns and plastic surgery
- Limb deficiency conditions
- Chronic pain
Their major focus would be in imparting guidance for the movement that the child might be hampered with. Since children would not be having the necessary control to fight a disease, they can also focus on strength training in a child. They can also slowly groom up your child to let them feel at ease with the physical world. Most of the exercises and session would focus on one critical issue their confidence level. Pediatric physiotherapists would always concentrate on this aspect, apart from the training. They always encourage the children to take part in a wide variety of activities and will also groom them to be independent. Also in older children when they have the capacity to understand, the pediatric physiotherapist should always inform the child about his/her physical nature and that there is nothing wrong with him. The more open they are to the child, the more the child would reciprocate.
There are also many medications and physical treatment plans that can be given when the child is undergoing the therapy. These can include wheelchair assist, walkers or canes. Most of the children who are affected by the conditions may also have a poor development of their vision. The pediatric physiotherapist should liaise with the ophthalmologist to take care of their needs as a sense of right vision can sometimes go a long way in how the child responds to a treatment. They also have an added commitment of making the child respond to a treatment in which he/she is comfortable in. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.