Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena RunwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old married woman. I am getting pain on my above the right side breast. Not the every time sometimes it pains. Please suggest me the solution. Thankyou.
I met an accident with bike so I got 6 stitches on my left eyebrow so it was shaved at the time of treatment. So is it possible that eyebrow hairs will not grow at that spot. If yes then please recommend me a cream or something which I can apply there. It's been 17 days from my accident and I have been applying betadine and later coconut oil on that spot.
"No soul can replace a mother’s emotion. No individual can bestow the warmth of mother’s lap."
As a hen hatches the egg, we must warm, nourish, protect and feel the divine touch of our baby. In the early 1970s, motivated by problems arising from the shortage of incubators and also the impact of mother and newborn separation, Colombian pediatrician Edgar Rey developed a simple method later named ‘Kangaroo mother care’ (KMC). KMC has three main components including thermal care through continuous skin-to-skin contact by being tied with a cloth to the front usually of the mother; support for exclusive breastfeeding or other appropriate feedings; and early recognition and response to complications. As less number of people
tend to touch your baby, thus reducing the risk of hospital-acquired the infection.
From various studies, it has been revealed that there are distinct benefits Celestial Love when babies share a bed with their parents compared to when they sleep in isolation. The physical closeness of your baby at night promotes increased secretion of the hormone prolactin in the mother. This encourages the production of breast milk. The physical proximity of the breast enables your baby to feed easily at night and this will promote optimal nutrition and healthy development. It has been found in a research that, mothers respond more quickly to the baby’s needs. Being physically close to your baby at night sharpens your intuition making you more responsive when your baby is in need.
Babies tend to sleep better and are less likely to wake-up when another person is in touching distance. Comfort and security from co- sleeping help your baby to make the transitions between sleep stages more smooth without waking up. Maternal sleep cycles adapt to those of their babies. With more frequent light sleep cycles, it is easier for you to respond to your baby and then go back to sleep, then it would be to be roused out of deep sleep to deal with a crying, and more distressed baby.
The closeness of your baby is the natural way to regulate the temperature when a baby is close to the mother he can never be cold nor be too hot. Mother is likely to know if the baby has a fever. Close baby contact, warmth, untouched at night helps to promote babies optimal physical and emotional development. Being fully satisfied at night will help your baby develop into an affectionate child with a strong sense of self-worth.
Sharing a bed allows you to enjoy more contact with your baby and helps to alleviate anxiety about absence during the day. Father’s who are absent all day at work, benefit from the physical closeness and skin contact at night and the daily satisfaction of the strong protective instinct they may have for the baby.
To sleep with the baby use a bed big enough for all of you. Position your baby so that, she may not fall or smothered by pillows or bedding. Place her on bed to sleep without pillow. Baby should not be dressed too warmly. Use several light weight blankets. Sleep naked or wear light clothes. Never fall asleep with baby lying on you. Never smoke or sleep drunk. Enjoy your baby’s presence, feel the touch and thank Almighty every moment for his blessings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
I need to know best dental doctors for invisalign and clearpath treatment with reasonable cost. Also the whole treatment cost estimate if feasible in Bangalore.
Because of the sunny climate my forehead turned black and feeling burnt so please give me a proper guidance to clear that.
As I am taking Buprion 150 at morning and rescue ls at night feeling very good but one problem is that I have lost sex desire some Doctor advice medicine but but in Delhi it's not available and for what purpose it been advised and from where to by it. As search at net still not find such medicine. Please help.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term, which refers to the phenomena of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment named melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends on the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. The skin may get dark entirely or in patches due to pigmentation. In some cases, decolouration takes place or white patches are formed on the skin.
Causes and Types of Pigmentation
The type of skin pigmentation depends on the cause behind it. Here are some of the common causes and types:
- Melanin: The skin colour varies from one person to another due to the presence of a pigment called melanin. It is produced by melanocytes cells in our body. Melanin protects our skin from damage on exposure to sunlight. When we spend long hours under the sun, the melanin production is increased. This gives a tanned look.
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of melanin. These gets accumulated or concentrated in clusters on being exposed to sunrays.
- Liver Spots/Age Spots: These are also known as solar lentigos. This can be due to ageing or excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Birthmarks: These are referred to the irregular blemish that appears on any part of the body soon after birth or at the time of birth. These are of two types: vascular and pigmented.
- Melasma/Chloasma Faciei: This is usually found in pregnant women. It occurs due to the over-activation of melanocytes as there is a hormonal imbalance.
- Post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation: This refers to inflammation as a result of inflammation caused by trauma.
Treatment: There are several ways to treat skin pigmentation. There are medicines and cosmetics available in the markets, which help in getting rid of the pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can also be tackled by certain home-based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. Apply a mixture of milk and honey on the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables will lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin against the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to the generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful to our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Sir I am 25 year female. I am suffering from swelling of my knee and forefoot when I hang my legs when I am sitting. Please help me.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
Hi I have been suffering from pain in my left leg knee from one year after I delivered a baby by cesarian I can't fold my leg for long time I tried calcium tablets buno difference.Please tell.
I married from last two years . Me and my husband planning for child from last two months. Please tell us which is the best days for sex .and when we do sex after completing all fluid come out of vagina immediately .we mostly do in missionary position. So whether its normal that fluid come out ?
My ultrasound shows bilateral kidneys show concretions What does it means. I do not have any pain. Is it gone itself or I have to consult a doctor.
I am 19 years old. I am obsessed with female breast. My mind always look at them. I want to get rid of my mind habit. I do not know how it has developed over the years. Twice in week I have an irresistible urge to check net about females breast. I know its a milk feeding organ which woman develop during stages of puberty. My obsession has become a distraction. And I am unable to concentrate. What would happen if I get married and gave birth to a female child. What will the child think of his dad. How to treat it, please tell.
I am hiv positive since 9 years. From 2-3 days Some red rashes (like pimples) hAve shown their appearance on the chest region. I can't understand the reason why they appeared Kindly suggest me some treatment immediately before they spread. To the larger area What precautions should I take so that it do not spreads further.
Lower abdomen, buttocks, total pelvic area, groin area remain extremely tight, waist sides remain tight partially due to anxiety and some physicians say due to neuropathy after being operated for gallstones 2 years back .This tightness reaches upto stomach. I have muscular dystrophy. A physiotherapist suggested me to have hot padding in these areas. Wud it help ease the tension.
The five day celebration of the festival of lights or Diwali begins with Dhanteras which signifies the celebration of wealth. Buying gold or silver jewellery or new utensils is an important part of this day’s celebrations. Ayurveda recognizes the energy present in metals such as gold, silver, copper and credits them with healing powers. These metals are said to have the power to neutralize negative cosmic energy affecting a person and affect the human body on a cellular level.
Let us see how different metals have different effects on the body.
- Gold: Gold is used to treat cardiovascular problems as well as respiratory diseases like asthma and breathlessness. It relaxes the body and mind and can also be used as a nervine tonic. Gold can also be used to improve memory and increase attention span. According to Ayurveda, gold is also said to be a traditional remedy for arthritis. Additionally, it is also said to improve stamina.
- Silver: Silver has cooling properties that make it beneficial in the treatment of fevers and internal inflammations. It is especially effective in cases concerned with the intestines and gallbladder. Silver is also said to treat weakness and increase strength and stamina. People suffering from digestive problems or urinary problems can also benefit from the anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal properties of silver.
- Copper: Copper can be used to treat a number of chronic diseases and health conditions such as polio, leprosy, high blood pressure, joint diseases, anaemia, obesity and stress. Its healing properties benefit the liver, spleen and lymphatic system as well as the nervous system, circulatory system and bone health.
- Iron: Iron helps strengthen the body and is majorly used to treat anaemia. It helps tone muscles and nerve tissue and enhances bone marrow. Iron also supports weight loss and can be used to treat stomach problems and treat chronic skin problems.
To benefit from these metals, it is important to use them only in their pure form. Drinking water charged with these metals is a good way to benefit from them. To make metal charged water boil 4-5 cups of clean drinking water in a steel vessel. Then drop the desired metal into the water in the form of jewellery, utensils, coins or small pieces of the metal. In cases of jewellery being used, it is important to ensure that there are no stones or other metals present. Let the water boil till only two cups remain and then strain it through a muslin cloth. This water is now ready to be consumed.