Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena RunwalYour feedback matters!
Whenever I laugh more loudly, I get moist eyes, if the laugh continues then I loose control and my get urine out. please suggest me what to do. What are its causes and treatment, if any.
Arthritis usually does not affect Sex parts of body, but it can obstruct in many ways to you or to your partner by various ways such as -
• physical problems due to arthritis--for example fatigue, pain, stiffness, vaginal dryness,
• Side effects from medications. For example, fatigue, impotence, risk for infections, weight gain or bloating
• emotional reactions--for example, negative self-image, depression or other emotional problems that may or may not be due to arthritis
• relationship problems--for example, conflicts with your partner related to the stresses of your illness or your partner's fear of causing you physical pain
These problems can decrease interest in sex. Your body may physically be able to respond sexually, but the way you or your partner feels or the way you see yourselves may limit your interest in sex.
Making love is not limited to sexual intercourse however. There are many other pleasurable ways to enjoy sexual relations and express love to your partner
Creating Positive outlook -
Changes in your joints and other areas due to arthritis may change the way you look and the way you move. Body changes do not change who you are as a person; however, they can interfere with an otherwise healthy self-image by causing you to feel less attractive, less youthful or less confident sexually or socially. It is possible to work through these negative feelings to accept body changes and to maintain your personal interest in life. Here are some ways to do this.
3. Take care of yourself
4. Don't accept stereotypes - some people may mistakenly assume you're not interested in sex.
Tips for communication
1. Ask your partner to read this information
2. Try something new - This could provide fresh excitement.
3. Let your partner know what feels good
Planning Comfort Zone
Pay no attention to the myth that good sex has to be spontaneous and unplanned.
As you know Arthritis is bad and good during day and or night which is different for different person so plan.
Some general suggestions to think of in your planning:
• Plan for sex at a time of day when you generally feel best.
• Time your dose of pain-relief medication so that its effect will occur during sexual relations.
• Pace your activities during the day to help avoid extreme fatigue.
• Practice prescribed range-of-motion exercises to relax your joints.
• Use a vibrator or lubricant before sex to help produce arousal and to facilitate insertion.
• Take a warm bath or shower before sex to relax and soothe your joints and muscles. Showering ahead of time may also help women who report an increased body odor during a flare-up of the disease.
• Use your imagination: shower or bathe with your partner. Make it a part of the romance. Gently apply lotion to one another afterwards to heighten sexual arousal. You can enjoy pleasant sensations, warmth and affection even if all the pain is not relieved. Gentle touching may feel especially good to one whose body is often a source of pain.
Change of Position:-
Finding new positions for intercourse can put less strain on painful joints and in turn improve your sex life.
The usual position with one partner on his or her back and the other on top can be very uncomfortable, especially if the one (or both) of the partners has arthritis in the hip, knee, leg or arm. If you have had joint replacement surgery, talk to your doctor about when to resume sexual activity and which positions will be most comfortable for you. Here are some ways to find a comfortable position:
Have your partner provide most of the body action if movement causes you pain. You may prefer a position which allows you to move away if you suddenly have joint pain.
Think about what you do to make yourself more comfortable when you are lying in bed. Perhaps these changes of position can be adapted to your lovemaking for greater comfort and increased pleasure for you and your partner.
Use the following descriptions for new ideas about different positions. Since people differ in height, weight, strength and degree of arthritis, the exact arrangement of the bodies suggested will not accommodate everyone's needs. However, they are good starting points from which you may begin to find new freedom. As you experiment with this freedom, tell one another how comfortable and satisfied you are with a new position. The goal is to work together for your mutual pleasure and comfort.
1. Both partners lying on side. The man is behind. The woman can have a pillow between her knees. This position is good when the woman has hip problems.
2. The woman lies on her back, knees together with pillow under hips and thighs. The man supports his own body weight on his hands and knees. This can be used when the woman has hip or knee problems or is unable to move her legs apart.
3. Side position with partners facing each other. Can be used if man has back problems.
4. The woman lies on her back with knees flexed. This can be used when the woman has severe contractures.
5. Both partners stand. The man is behind. The woman uses furniture at a comfortable height for support and balance.
6. The woman kneels her upper body supported by furniture. Her knees can be supported by a pillow. May be helpful when the woman has hip problems. Not good if shoulders are involved.
7. The man lies on his back. He may use pillows for support. The woman can support her own body weight on her elbows and/or knees. This can be used when the man has hip or knee problems.
Alternate ways to enjoy sex
There many other sexually arousal activities which can be adapted.
Women may have a problem with decreased lubrication causing the vagina to be dry which makes intercourse uncomfortable. The decreased lubrication may be caused by certain medications for some diseases like lupus, scleroderma and Sjogren's syndrome, or can be a natural change due to aging. Using a vaginal lubricant will make entry of the penis easier in any position. A word of caution: petroleum jelly products and other oily substances are not recommended because they may harbor germs which could cause infection. It's best to use a germ-free lubricant such as K-Y Jelly or Steri-lube.
If there are times when sexual intercourse is not possible because of pain, you and your partner can still enjoy lovemaking. Caressing with your hands manual sex can be a satisfying alternative to sexual intercourse.
Your attitude about your sexual relationship is important. Some individuals regard sex as a duty, others as a gift. The truth is probably somewhere in between for most of us. Should emotional complications arise between you and your partner such as resentment, guilt or any other strongly negative feelings related to your physical relationship, consider counseling.
I had a hit by shuttle cock on my left eye in month of December, later I did all the check up asked by doctor to do like retina check eye Photo and so on Because I am facing eye flashes and floaters after the hit But still I have flashes but number of time is reduced, say 2-3 times but floater is still there M worried for my eye pls suggest what should be done more.
I have developed a habit of not drinking water before (30-60 min), during and 1 hour after meals. How does this practice help me in my routine affair - assisting me (or not) in maintaining healthy standards. Any change (if required) that helps me improve upon the same. I am 57 years of age and this habit is in place since last 35-40 years.
Sir I am suffering from cough and cold from last month. When I take medicine its ok otherwise same problem What should I do?
Mera jung ki skin bohot itching hota hain. And that areas skin looking so rough and black. Is it any fungal infection? What I will do? please suggest me. Thanx.
Challenging the myths about mental illness can be a good way to get people thinking and talking…
Myth: People with mental illness can’t work.
Fact: Chances are, you probably work with someone with mental illness.
Myth: Mental health problems are very rare.
Fact: Mental health problems affect one in four people.
Myth: People with mental illness never recover.
Fact: People with mental illness can and do recover.
Myth: People with mental health problems are different from normal people.
Fact: We all have mental health, just like we all have physical health.
Myth: After experiencing a mental health problem, people are weaker.
Fact: Many people who have gone through this actually feel stronger.
Myth: People with mental illnesses are violent and unpredictable.
Fact: People with mental illness are more likely to be a victim of violence.
Myth: It’s best to leave people alone if they develop a mental health problem.
Fact: Most people with mental health problems want to keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, it can be a great help in their recovery.
Myth: I don’t know anyone with a mental illness.
Fact: Someone you know or love has experienced a mental illness.
Myth: People aren’t discriminated against because of mental health problems.
Fact: Nine out of ten people with mental health problems experience stigma and discrimination.
Symptoms: palpitations, dizziness, fatigue, chest discomfort Age 31 female Lab reports: Hb 10.8 LDL DIRECT 145 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 205 HDL DIRECT 42. what should i do ?
I have piles problem from last 6month and I was tried medicine for that but you can not get relief so please sir give me right suggestion please help me.
I work in IT sector where I constantly work on computer at a stretch of 12 hours a day. Due to this I have irritation in eyes.
I am white in colour before but day by day I am becoming too black. Why it is happening. What should I do. All my family members are white now except me.
I have ligament rupture for last 2 months. Still not healed. Will ozone injection help. Its on right side of left leg at knee joint.
Myself Yuvraj Goyal I am 39 years old and suffer with Diabetes so please consult me what Ayurveda medicine suit for me.
Sir I am bypass patient since last 1 and half year. I am regularly doing pranaiyam for 45 minutes and 45 minutes walk daily. Right now I have both side leg pain near foot. I have also recently got lab report lipid profile is normal, B12 was some what 140 and Vitamin D 10. So doctor has advised me take Vitamin D spray for 3 time in a week for 1st time and then after once a week for 2 months. And for Vitamin B12 FDSON-MP tablet for 2 months. I have started those medicine since last week and still I feel some easiness. I am regularly taking heart medicine of Met xl-25 and Ecosprin gold 10. Daily once a day. So please suggest if the above is ok or I have to change some medicine or provide me some good food supplements to energize myself.
To prevent gum disease:
1). Brush your teeth twice a day.
2). Floss once a day.
3). Visit your dentist regularly 6 monthly for a checkup and cleaning.
4). Eat a well-balanced diet.
5). Quit smoking and tobacco chewing. Smoking and tobacco chewing increase your risk for gum disease.