Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhavgandhiYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mother has a severe pain in whole leg so what should I do for her? I should give her a ice therapy or pour her legs in hot water. Please help me.
I am 46 year old & suffering back and lower back pain last 28 year, now I am not able to bending forward direction.
I am 25 years old and I fall down while playing no injury happened but I got shock from Knee upto half an hour I am unable to walk and after that it is ok. After few months same happened I went for X Ray and scanning but nothing defect found. Recently one week back also same happened What may be the cause.
I am 48 years old. Having stomach problem. Even after doing various tests nothing is found to be wrong with my stomach. Always feeling giddy, headache, pain in the back of neck. There is burning sensation at the time of going to the toilet till several minutes after evacuating bowel. Stool is smelly. Plenty of gas. Now I am taking omeprazole tab and diovol. Did' nt help much.
I am 25 years old girl my height is 5" 9 & my weight is 65 kgs my problem is that ki mere back me problem rehti he or mere pav me sujan aa jati he or kabhi kabhi mere hand or leg ki finger chipak jati he so pls mujhe is problem ka ilaj bataiye.
My hand is very thin as compared to my body and legs. I want to strong my hand and also how do I make my hand muscular? Please give me some tips to make my hand wider and muscular. Please give many tips as much as possible, I will try my best to do my hand muscular. Please sir help me.
I got an a back back pain and accent also when leg is paining full what will do please tell me bike accident.
I am a 25 years old boy. I am suffering from back ache from one year. I am suffering from hand tremor since my childhood. I have problems of gas formation. What should I do?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.