Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhavgandhiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, so i'm only 25 years old and my back is killing me after every commercial fishing trip. So how long can a mans body last while taking a beating of hard labor and overworking the body. Before you permanently injure your self?
I have one problem that my legs are getting pain while I was riding the cycle what is the main problem that?
I had a noise coming from my left knee but now pain started in my knee. My legs also hurt frequently and every morning when I wake up there is pain in my feet and leg joint and it is very difficult for me to even walk properly. My age is 31 years and I take thyrox 100.
Osteoarthritis: Complications and risk factors
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases.
Hello sir, I have a swollen feet due to a fight and its paining a lot I've taken painkillers but nothing happened. Please tell me what should i do?
I am 18 years old girl. I'm having cervical pain from when I was in 11th standard. The pain starts from the head to the Shoulders and the whole back even my hands have also started paining doctors said that I should sit straight I have done that too. But no relief. The pain get worse when I wake up in the morning so so so bad pain I don't know what to do I have tried all the exercises physiotherapy ,ointments but still nothing gave me the relief what should I do.
I had stiff neck, I got this problem after sleep, but till now it is not cured, around 1 month over but till. I have stiff neck and pain, help me regarding.
I've been having a leg pain (Lower Surface of Paw) since a very long time. Like when I press I feel no pain but when I walk I feel the pain. Whqt should I do?
Spinal decompression therapy is a technology used to treat disc injuries in the neck and low back.
It 'decompresses' the spinal structures. The vacuum effect thus created by the separation of vertebrae from each other is also known as 'negative intra discal pressure' which helps in reducing compression on the nerves.
The cycles of decompression and partial relaxation over a series of visits promote the diffusion of water, oxygen and nutrient-rich fluids from outside the disc to inside. These nutrients enable the torn and degenerated disc fibres to begin healing.
The exact level at which decompression is required can be targeted.