Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedh LathiYour feedback matters!
Hello， I have Pain near RCT- tooth since 5 pm today. I had never any sensation in this tooth after the RCT (3 years ago. I had not got crown implanted on it. Kindly, advise me asap.
Hello I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
I am having a gap between my front teeth. Its draining all my confidence to face and talk to someone. I wish to start treatment near dentist in order to reduce gap. How much month should I wear clip on teeth for making my front teeth more close and perfect? Please help me.
Hello sir, I have broke one of my teeth but here is no pain and no bleeding. And my age is 21.6 years. what I ll do?
Sir. Last year I was advised by a doctor to remove the last tooth on the lower jaw (right side) due to infected tooth cavity. As per every one advice I have said ok & the tooth was removed therefore I am taking good care of my teeth, brushing twice a day. Good rinsing when I ate food. But recently feeling pain in my left side lower jaw as same last teeth to high where I can not eat food properly or brush at the side due to pain. So I consulted a local doctor and he said we have to go for root canal & I do not even know what is that meant to be. I do not even know what is best thing to do now? Need some advice. Can I go for the treatment or should I consult another doctor. For a better.
I am 25 female, I am going to marry soon, basically I am suffering with 2 problems, 1. I am having too much unwanted hair on my face, 2. My teeth are too height. My husband want to change my face nicely. I am going to marry in 2 - 3 months. Please help me on this.
Hi doctor One of my teeth is dead and have high yellow colour, It was broken in accident and I fix the broken part. How can I make it white? Is there is any need to root canal that teeth? What will be the cost of it?
You may often find that no matter how much you brush your teeth or whichever teeth whitener you might use, your teeth still appear stained and your smile still appears dull. There are certain foods, such as coffee, alcohol like red wine, soya sauce etc. which can be considered obvious culprits. However, it is not only the foods that cause staining, several other factors contribute to this as well. Following is a list of 5 things which can stain your teeth sooner than you think.
1. High intake of tea
Research has suggested that tea, be it brewed tea, green tea or iced tea, causes a high level of staining in your teeth; often in levels much higher than coffee. This is because tea contains a high level of tannins and also high amounts of acid, which aid the staining process, and eventually lead to much yellower teeth and long-lasting stains.
2. Drinking high amounts of lemonade
Lemonade is rich in sugars and acids, which effectively lead to wearing down of the enamel and exposing the next layer called the dentin, which itself is yellow in color. This makes the teeth appear yellowish. In cases where the enamel coating on your teeth is thin, the acid erosion takes place quicker; often leading to stained teeth. This condition may often become permanent or semi-permanent, with modes of reversal becoming increasingly difficult.
3. Extended periods of medication-intake
Injuries or illnesses, which lead to taking medications for sustained periods, can negatively affect the flow of blood to the teeth. This may lead to discoloration and staining. Certain medications, such as cough syrups which are rich in sugars can, also result in yellowing of teeth.
4. Swimming for long durations
Swimming for prolonged periods [usually around 6 hours a week in chemically-treated pools, can also lead to the browning of your teeth. This is because, often when you open your mouth and let water in, you allow certain chemicals to enter your mouth which can have adverse reaction on the tooth enamel. This ultimately leads to teeth corrosion and eventual staining.
5. Having excessive sugary drinks
Certain drinks which contain large amounts of synthetic food coloring increase sugar levels and aid the growth of bacteria in your mouth, thus causing tooth decay and discoloration of teeth.
I am suffering from gum bleeding n teeth cavity. At the time of brushing its get irritated n blood flows into teeth. Teeth colour change to yellow. What should I do to get rid of rhis?
My tooth has completely turned black since long time but it was not paining and nw it has turned sensitive and it pains alot what should I do? Help me out with this tooth pain.
Hello sir. Teeth problem when I brush then my gums leave bloood I mean gum bleeding it happens any time any where. I consulted to the dentist but he told me that you have no pairia you have no problem but am feed up with gum bleeding.
Unlike other teeth which erupt at specific period of time, the wisdom teeth, in normal adults, erupt anytime from late teenage years to adulthood. The refined food habits in the recent times have reduced the need for a third molar. Also, our jaw sizes have reduced with evolution, and oftentimes, there is less space for these to erupt completely, causing their impaction. The chances of infection developing within the tooth and in the surrounding tissues is very high, requiring removal. Before you go ahead with removal, know the following four things.
- Get a buddy: In addition to the effects of anesthesia, there also would be moderate pain and discomfort, depending on how traumatic the extraction was. It is always best to have someone accompany you for the visit. This also helps you reach home safely without having to drive.
- Numb tongue and lips: The wisdom tooth removal is done under a local anesthesia where the entire quadrant is numbed before the procedure. Therefore, the chances of chewing on the tongue and the lip are quite high. Be careful to consciously avoid this as there are a lot of people who do not feel pain, but continue to chew on the tongue or lip and end up with injuries.
- Pain Management: Once the effect of anesthesia wears off, the pain will slowly set in, and will depend on how traumatic the extraction was. It is always advisable to take a pain killer before the anesthetic effect wears off, usually 30 to 40 minutes after the extraction process is over.
- Diet: For the first couple of days, stay on a completely soft diet with nothing spicy, hard, or hot to eat. One of the best things to have after an extraction is an ice cream, which can be continued for a couple of days after the extraction. Yogurt, smoothies, milkshakes, mashed vegetables and well-cooked rice are all good food choices.
- Smoking: If you have had an extraction, avoid smoking for at least a week. The negative pressure created during smoking can dislodge the clot that is formed in the tooth socket. This can lead to a complication called dry socket, which can be very painful. Avoid smoking at all costs, especially with wisdom tooth extractions.
- Postoperative follow-up: Based on the complexity of the extraction, a postoperative follow-up would be required. Be prompt in following up with your dentist for suture removal, check on socket healing and postoperative irrigation of the surgical site. Resume routine oral hygiene practices as recommended by the doctor.
Wisdom tooth removal requires a little extra caution as compared to a normal extraction, the ideal thing to do is to follow your dentist’s advice.